"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

If you don't attend a particular college/uni, is it a good spot to look?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
My experience today was pretty horrid lol. This is exam time in the colleges/universities so enough hot chicks were out it was just that they were busy with their own stuff. No one smiled back, everyone was in a rush rush type of mood. It even brought me down in a negative way and put me in the mood to quit for the day, you live and you learn eh. Also if you don't go to that particular college or university (like me, i don't go anywhere yet, i'm 20 and a year removed from school) it puts extra pressure on you. I tried small talk with a few chicks, made two of them laugh, but when I tried taking it further (the convo/close) they thought I was some psycho nut (i could see it on their face, either that or they were extremely intimidated). My presence, posture and everything like that was amazing. It was to the point where it seemed like everyone was looking at me (some guys with evny too).

I'm gonna learn from my mistakes today, one thing's for sure. No more college campus looking for me in a while. I'm sticking to malls.

So for me personally, malls > college campuses (if you don't attend the college that is)


post opinions, thoughts, experiences (if you've tried it at a place where you don't go, like i did), etc etc
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Interesting idea. I plan on trying this myself after I graduate this year. A few things:

- Definitely go looking early in the semester. First few weeks are money. Month 2 is so-so. Anything beyond that and people are stressing and don't want to talk to you.

- I'd be curious how you opened these girls, but I think it's key that you have an excuse for being on campus. It should be only a white lie too (you don't want to get caught up in lies). For example, if you graduated that school already, you are visiting a friend or former professor. If you never went to the school, you could say you are taking a tour (being lost is a good opener, too).

I go to college and I can tell you there's this perception that if you don't belong on campus, then you're a loser. It shows that you have have no life, nothing going on. I don't believe that's true, but that's the perception. I don't know how you are having luck in malls, though. All the girls in there are teeny boppers.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Say you're studying something in particular and using the libraries. College libraries are usually open to everyone. I remember going there a few times for high school research projects.

Better yet, take a class in something. :)
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by One on One
Interesting idea. I plan on trying this myself after I graduate this year. A few things:

- Definitely go looking early in the semester. First few weeks are money. Month 2 is so-so. Anything beyond that and people are stressing and don't want to talk to you.

- I'd be curious how you opened these girls, but I think it's key that you have an excuse for being on campus. It should be only a white lie too (you don't want to get caught up in lies). For example, if you graduated that school already, you are visiting a friend or former professor. If you never went to the school, you could say you are taking a tour (being lost is a good opener, too).

I go to college and I can tell you there's this perception that if you don't belong on campus, then you're a loser. It shows that you have have no life, nothing going on. I don't believe that's true, but that's the perception. I don't know how you are having luck in malls, though. All the girls in there are teeny boppers.
Exactly, if you don't go to the school then that's what they perceive NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF DJ YOU ARE. That's why you start off in a position of weakness, I felt out of place. Also what's wrong with the mall? If I can't find chicks at college, and now you don't want me to find em at the mall...where the hell should I look then!

under my bed....;)
 
Top