Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you decided that you want to get married one day...

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
What criteria would you use to determine that a certain woman is the right woman to marry? Also, what steps would you take to avoid a costly, in financial terms, divorce?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What criteria would you use to determine that a certain woman is the right woman to marry? Also, what steps would you take to avoid a costly, in financial terms, divorce?
Do you want to marry?
I am married and here is my criteria:
1. Psychologically healthy.
2. Values being a mother and homemaker over work.
3. Employment that can be done part time when children are under five years old. No careerism.
4. Hospitable, involved, and caring in-laws.
5. Affectionate and thoughtful.
6. No feminist or “progressive” ideas!
7. Low body count and no history of being what I call a “professional girlfriend.”
8. Looks at divorce as only something done for serious transgressions (abuse, neglect, abandonment).
9. No thrill-seeking behavior.
10. Judging from her and her parents’ looks will I have good-looking children? (Yes, I’m shallow like that.)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi J.Davidson,
"If you decided that you want to get married one day..."
Should this thought occurs to you,seek out a dark room to lie down in,place a damp cloth over your face and rest for a while,the fever will pass.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over sixty and you want to get hitched? I'd think age would bring wisdom, but why are you even considering marriage?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except maybe some rich heiress.... nah, too much of a headache.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only morons marry the rubbish that's out here.

The game is catch and release. If you marry, your best bet is a exit strategy and multiple passports without any extradition in said country. As in, she tries divorce grape, and you ghost.

A smarter play is to avoid retard Olympics.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super simple but 80% of all married men don't do it but pay for it (literally) down the road.

You can f*ck passionate lovers all you want, but marry someone who is more of a friend (and really "gets" you) rather than a passionate lover.

Passion fizzles rather quickly but if you have good communication and emotional connection (not just physical because she's "hot") with your partner, you'll be much happier and your life will be exponentially easier.

A LOT of people get married when they're still in the dopamine rush phase which means when bills, life, and reality sets in things get cold and combative very fast. It's usually the man that takes the biggest hit. I know one guy who lost half his wealth TWICE, because he jumped the gun on marriage twice.

Hope that helps.