Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could, what kind of game advice would you give this man? I don't think there is an answer here.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he would've been good cannon fodder in an old Irish/English border war. Can't all procreate.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time she made eye contact is when she gave him the “just friends” line. At least ol boy is smart enough not to accept that crap and left the date right after she said it. I’d do the same thing.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a prime example of an ogrecel. He could try growing a beard, cutting his skullet, and losing weight, but even then I still think it's over for him.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Makes me wonder how they even met up. She’s not exceptionally good looking, but she is a good 5-6 points above him on the looks scale…

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know his profile pic photographer …
My guess is he was probably some random follower of hers online and she had no idea what he looked like. The show probably set it up and the woman jumped at the chance of being on TV.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving that poor guy game advice would be like giving a homeless guy investing advice.

If that dude could afford it, that wouldn't be a bad option.
Then he should work his azz off until he can afford it

It's the only option. His genetics have reached their conclusion

Interbreeding + God status for being white is the only solution here

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what I would tell him? get rich, then you can be a ****ing ugly moron, woman would still toss thenselfs at him, and if not he could pay