Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could move anywhere in the USA, where would you go?

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Diego for the weather. Close second would be Austin, TX when it's not 150 degrees. I think Chicago tops them in most other categories besides weather, though.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Effington said:
San Diego for the weather. Close second would be Austin, TX when it's not 150 degrees. I think Chicago tops them in most other categories besides weather, though.

WHY

And also, you'd move somewhere solely for the weather?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New York City.

My dad took me there when I was like 10 and ever since I've always wanted to live there. For some reason living somewhere huge and important with big buildings and tons of people where you can get "lost in the crowd" just appeals to me. I would love to take a trip there not just necessarily to see the sights but just to walk around and see the city itself.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawaii, Manhattan, or Vegas

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Why why and why?

Come on now, color in these dreams.
lol...

Hawaii - I love the beach and I used to work with a lot of Hawaiins. They all had this kinship and this happy laid back approach to life that got to me. Totally opposite of LA, where it's a rat race. I'd live in Hawaii for a few months just to soak up the vibe

Manhattan - I've only been to NY once and there were a million things I wanted to do when I was there. Ton of personality in that city, much more than Chicago or SF, maybe even more than LA. I liked the atmosphere in Manhattan most - Central Park is the nicest park I ever seen, Times Square and the upscale parts of Manhattan are fun as hell to walk through at night.

Vegas - 4 hr drive from where I live. Vegas is THE party city to me. My friends and I go to Hollywood, downtown, Long Beach on the weekends but Vegas is like a higher level of partying that we gotta indulge in a few times a year. Always wondered what it be like to live there. A couple of my friends moved there and told me once the novelty wears off it's boring. I believe them but still, I'm curious

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beverly Hills in some super rich guy's mansion :p

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no tourism destinations. EVERYTHING is jacked up in prices already, even more in travel spots...

Scottsdale AZ is quite but landscape wise very attractive city i hear.

Amsterdam.. simply because i hear everyone there rides bicycles to the bars and of course the streets being crowded with nothing but friends

South Africa.. only because i think its cool to see white africans lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver

Great looking women who have active (sporting) lifestyles.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like our home state Michigan well enough to not want to live anywhere else iqqi but I suppose if I had to choose a different place for a few years Hawaii or Florida sound good.

The only thing about Michigan I greatly dislike is our erratic weather.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Las Vegas - obvious reasons, being surronded by the fast life and to take a serious shot at becoming a poker professional.

Nashville - home of country music, always been a fan, would love to have the opportunity to see so many talented artists & wannabe's on a regular basis

Texas - everything is big in Texas and I've always been a fan of the simploe cowboy lifestyle.

I plan on making Vegas a reality, the other two are more of dream places.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I just thought of this 2 days ago and it will become a reality for me. I've got 2 more years of undergrad education here. After that, I'm moving to Pennsylvania. Why PA?!...

Because there are 11 schools with my Graduate program and they're all over the state. I'll take a year off and work so I can get in-state then go back to school.

Florida is similar w/the amount of programs offered, but there is no way I'm going back to that "sweltering hell."

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I like our home state Michigan well enough to not want to live anywhere else iqqi but I suppose if I had to choose a different place for a few years Hawaii or Florida sound good.

The only thing about Michigan I greatly dislike is our erratic weather.
MICHIGAN!!!

.... let me share something with you, Icky, and anyone else representing that horrid state....

"WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WHOLE STATE OF MICHIGAN..

THE WHOLE STATE OF MICHIGAN ...

THE WHOLE STATE OF MICHIGAN...

WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WHOLE STATE OF MICHIGAN...

'CAUSE WHERE FROM OOOHIIIOOO..

O.. H

WHERE FROM OOOHIIOOO...

I.. O!

its 1:23.. and michigan STILL SUCKS!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Anyways, I can't take another winter here.

I almost died in a horrible wintery icy highway crash a few months ago, and I am not going to go through that again. NO MAS.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered this particular site depicting some interesting geographic data.

http://creativeclass.com/whos_your_city/maps/

It's taken from the book "Who's Your City" which used economic research the rank cities by life-stage in order to rate the best places for singles, young families and empty-nesters. In addition to data on singles, take a look at the personality income data.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to move to New Orleans, but now... not so sure about that. Atleast not anytime soon. Too bad, I can't think of a place in the USA with more soul and history.

I've always wondered about Savannah, and was very charmed by it the one time I drove through her neighborhoods and downtown area. But I think I might be too young for that city right now.

I am looking at the Phoenix area, San Diego (or Tijuana, haha), or somewhere in Cali. I only plan to go for a year or maybe two. And maybe just for the winters! My social life right here where I am at is pretty amazing... when it isn't downright scary!

I'd LOVE to go overseas, but don't know about the work situation or the visa situation.
Davenjuan... the thread said anywhere in the US of A. :p

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Tampa for seven years, and I have a fondness for that city. If I have to live in a city, it is a fairly nice place...for a city.

But I am from the rural midwest. Since moving away and coming back, I have come to appreciate a lot about living 'in the country.' I have never been the victim of a crime, or even really feared anybody. People are all very nice and approachable. I have gotten rides and help from strangers plenty of times. The two times that I have slid off the icy road into a ditch and had to wait for a tow, more people stopped to ask if I wanted help than kept driving by, and both times were at night. People in rural areas lack the fear of strangers that is only healthy when living in a city. That is convenient should you ever be the stranger.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I've always wanted to move to New Orleans, but now... not so sure about that. Atleast not anytime soon. Too bad, I can't think of a place in the USA with more soul and history.

I've always wondered about Savannah, and was very charmed by it the one time I drove through her neighborhoods and downtown area. But I think I might be too young for that city right now.

I am looking at the Phoenix area, San Diego (or Tijuana, haha), or somewhere in Cali. I only plan to go for a year or maybe two. And maybe just for the winters! My social life right here where I am at is pretty amazing... when it isn't downright scary!

I'd LOVE to go overseas, but don't know about the work situation or the visa situation.
Davenjuan... the thread said anywhere in the US of A. :p
Tijuana isnt in the uSA isnt that "MEHECO"

anyway i would never go back to Tijuana, mexico .

the only time i was there i remember having to pay an US quarter to use a restroom at some store that we had to negotiate prices on the merchandise.