Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could kill a cop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of threads about the police force lately. And in these threads there is a lot of cop bashing going on. I'm not sure I hate the cops as much as some people on this site, so I'll pose the question: would you kill a cop if you had the chance, and knew you would get away with it.

I sure wouldn't. I think cops for the most part serve the community, and I thank them for it. The only reason I'm posting this is because I saw someone else say that they would.

You can answer the question or just give your opinions on cops.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody is saying that the world would be a better place without cops (ok, maybe one or two retards)....we'r just saying that we hate their aditude and a unwillingness to understand....

Reaction score
I guess it all depends on the cop, every job there's an Ahole so I guess the people who want to kill them are usually ones that had a bad experiance with them. Personally I only interacted with cool/good cops so I have nothing against them, but if a cop ever tried to abuse their power and try to take advantage of me I would def. kick their ass or go to court. I'm a easy going guy but I have zero tolerance for BS.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Febreezey Da Beez said:
I've noticed a lot of threads about the police force lately. And in these threads there is a lot of cop bashing going on. I'm not sure I hate the cops as much as some people on this site, so I'll pose the question: would you kill a cop if you had the chance, and knew you would get away with it.

I sure wouldn't. I think cops for the most part serve the community, and I thank them for it. The only reason I'm posting this is because I saw someone else say that they would.

You can answer the question or just give your opinions on cops.
There bad persons EVERYWHERE...including ENRON CEO's...etc.

Wanting to kill someone is the equivalent.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish no ill will toward anyone, especially someone doing a job such as police work. Everyone who hates on cops has no idea what it's like from their position. Cops are paid about 50K a year to put up with the crap you don't want to everyday. They bust up crack houses, they deal with your neighbors when they've got their music on at 3 in the morning or are having a domestic despute, they give out tickets to speeders and take drunk drivers to jail when they're putting your lives in danger. Hell even a simple traffic stop means they're putting their life on the line becaue they don't know who the person is. It's one of the most under appreciated jobs in the country. All we see is some dude in a uniform who's angry and is going to be stern with us and we don't know why. We view them as a holes because we don't know what its like to be asked everyday to put ourselves in harms way intentionally and maintian some sense of order in our crazy and often messed up world.

F*ck that. I look out for cops and honestly I've done very scandalous things that should have ended me up in jail a long time ago, but I can't hate on the police for doing something that is that difficult.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I do that?

What the **** is wrong with you?

Bush, however, yes. Then again, no, it would probably be linked with a terrorist group.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt kill a cop, they do more good than bad. Its just that you dont see/remember the good they do, only the bad. You can see the effects of their good actions indirectly everytime you walk down the street and people arent shooting at you. I would like some of that SWAT equipment however...

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Wrong site. Try moveon.org, michaelmoore.com, and codepink.com for fellow Osama bin Laden sympathizers.
Hey, you are not allowed on a thread I created....JUST KIDDING DEUS!!!

I mean, the war is over, and what hard feelings do I have...afterall, I won.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Wrong site. Try moveon.org, michaelmoore.com, and codepink.com for fellow Osama bin Laden sympathizers.
They're called "Useful Idiots"

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am filled with enough murderous rage against authority to kill almost anyone if i knew i could get away with it.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
no reason to kill cops, they're there to protect our freedoms and they only take out those who deserve it (in general)

now a traffic cop, that's different - only a tw@t would do that job, same with parking metre attendants :trouble:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread needs to end. Yall people are talking about murder here?! Rediculous! :down:

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
short answer yes ....ONLY if i got to pick which one

ive met some pretty nice understanding cops b4 and then again ive met some outwright control freak bastard ones that make some peoples lifes hell for minor clashes with the law

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So only police officers that do not do street patrol should be allowed to live? The murder rate in this country would increase EXPONENTIALLY, along with every other violent crime. Traffic accidents would grow out of control, and people would die in car accidents by the thousands daily. There would be nowhere to drive, because people would park right in the middle of street. And that's after there's no room left on the sidewalk. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you stated that there is "no reason to kill cops", then said that traffic cops and parking attendants are a different matter i.e., they deserve to die. Not only are those two statements contradictory, but your proposition to murder police officers and parking attendants is completely outrageous. Unless of course, that was a joke. Then it's just disrespectful.
"The murder rate in this country would increase EXPONENTIALLY,..." Wow. Now you have been subject to some incredible displays of exaggeration, but that takes the cake. What grade was it that you completely flunked out of math? I guess English was more your subject, right? "EXPONENTIALLY" Damn, you REALLY think that the murder rate would increased by at least a squared amount? Hmm...I assume you were just trying to prove a point at all costs. Even after defeat, you still argue like a child. :trouble:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You know what really pisses me off? When a police dog is killed. That's when my hackles stand up. The cop is compensated for his death but the dog is wasted for his loyalty. You can open a hunting season on cops if you like but leave the dogs alone.

We had a fvcking jamaican asstard here in Lakeland a couple months ago get pulled over and then shoots the dog then pops the cop in the chest. Grabs the cops gun and drops the rest of the clip into his head.

They searched for that bastard for 20+ hours then SWAT found him in a field and shot his ass, I think they stopped counting at 73 wounds, but it was the dog that touched my heart.

Incidentally, the family of that fvcking mook is suing the Sheriff's Department for police brutality. Sheriff Judd replied, when asked why they shot him so many times, with: "Well, it's 'cuz they ran outta bullets!"

Reaction score
Yeah I dont know, Cops can be a pain in the Ass sometimes, but they are just doing their job.
BUT, if someone on this site who "wants to be a cop" gets his wish, I would reconsider the idea.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So only police officers that do not do street patrol should be allowed to live? The murder rate in this country would increase EXPONENTIALLY, along with every other violent crime. Traffic accidents would grow out of control, and people would die in car accidents by the thousands daily. There would be nowhere to drive, because people would park right in the middle of street. And that's after there's no room left on the sidewalk. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you stated that there is "no reason to kill cops", then said that traffic cops and parking attendants are a different matter i.e., they deserve to die. Not only are those two statements contradictory, but your proposition to murder police officers and parking attendants is completely outrageous. Unless of course, that was a joke. Then it's just disrespectful.
when you've been banned for doing 105 in a 70 (empty motorway, no chance of anyone getting hurt) then you'll agree

same when you've got a parking ticket for being 4 minutes late getting back to your car

the real police do a valuable job - they protect citizens and enforce worthwhile laws, while traffic cops just punish motorists for wanting to get somewhere quickly, having a non-standard exhaust on their bike or many other things...

basically - the police are doing a good job, bastards on the motorway are just there to harass you

Reaction score
howardalex said:
when you've been banned for doing 105 in a 70 (empty motorway, no chance of anyone getting hurt) then you'll agree

same when you've got a parking ticket for being 4 minutes late getting back to your car

the real police do a valuable job - they protect citizens and enforce worthwhile laws, while traffic cops just punish motorists for wanting to get somewhere quickly, having a non-standard exhaust on their bike or many other things...

basically - the police are doing a good job, bastards on the motorway are just there to harass you
yeah, i guess when i think about it like that, maybe i'd take out some meter maids...quick and easy

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
What in God's name are you saying? You are entirely ignorant of how a police department is structured, my friend. "Bastards on the motorway" ARE police officers. They ARE the real police. What do you think, you just "sign up" to be a detective? They choose a SWAT team with a random lottery? Every police officer starts out as a traffic cop. That's what cops DO. All these guys that you see in the movies solving murders, analyzing crime scenes, and telling 20-somethings with a badge to go get them a cup of coffee have been doing that s'hit for some time. They all started out by writing tickets, and yes, doing the unthinkable...pulling people over doing almost double the speed limit. That's what their job description says.

Now as I said before, if you got a problem with getting a parking ticket for being four minutes late, or a problem with getting "banned" for doing 105 in a 70...your frustration is very misguided. This is not the police officer's fault. Police officers do NOT make the laws, contrary to popular opinion of the gangsta-rap culture. This is the job of congress, and your state legislature. Hate your senators, your councilmen, the governors...but police officers? That's like getting angry at the guy at the gas station for filling up your tank with gas.

Once again...Deax Ex Piano Forte pwns!

Status
Not open for further replies.