Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could go back in time would you go after your oneitis again?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been about 6 years since I officially joined so suave. Even though I'm mostly a lurker here, this board has helped me in so many ways.

Like many of you, I joined mostly because of a oneitis. I was a mess six years ago. Now six years later:

1) My wife moved out this week on our 17th wedding anniversary. Best anniversary present ever! It was really a bad marriage. I'm 6 weeks out from being completely divorced. I'm coming out of it in good shape as there are no children and we both earned about the same.
2) I have a girlfriend who loves me, takes care of me, and makes me laugh a lot. She's the exact opposite of my wife
3) I'm living alone for the first time since I was single. It's odd after 17 years of marriage, but overall it feels great. It probably won't last long because of my girlfriend, but oh well.
4) I understand women so much better and I've had attractive women hit on me as I ignore them.

Anyway, I wonder sometimes, knowing what I know now, if I could go back in time and meet my oneitis, would I? I think if I could go back, I could totally game my oneitis. But I'm not sure anymore that I would want to. After six years, my oneitis doesn't seem very unique or special anymore. I'm wiser and more knowledgeable to all her faults and issues.

So if you could go back, would you leave your oneitis alone or pursue her the sosuave way? How are you better off without your oneitis?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. My ex wife hell no! My oneitis has to many red flags. Her whole family is nuts as is she. I might be able to game her but I don't think I would put up with her crap. I think as of today I am over her. I don't want her. There are better women ahead. Now I would like to go back in time and not marry the woman I did. Game more chicks and have more fun. I got married at 24.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, knowing what i know now, i would have gamed my ass off in high school. i didn't though. i didnt find my self confidence until the 4th quarter of senior year. many AFC mistakes but im growing. im a freshman in college now. better late than never.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly no, I would have try to game them but if it wasnt to work easily and fast I would have dropped them, I would have just go after my ex gf cause she was really a gem, too bad didnt realized it earlier.

Anyway I agree with amazingswayze, knowing what I know now I would have behaved totally different in my teens, not necessarily in high school but surely I would have bothered to go out more often rather than playing video games.

Most of all I would have hit the gym and get a good diet since without a decent body no amount of game is gonna help.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Oneitis is a helluva drug but as long as you can act rationally when the time comes it's a pretty harmless indulgence from time to time. Even my 2 year r/s with my BPDexgf was a net positive return on my investment.

I think it's a pretty wack mindset to look at p*ssy as something you 'miss out on.' There's so much of it out there, and always more. It's a constantly renewable resource. Of course, I never dropped 5 or 10 years of my life on a marriage; I'm sure if that was the case I might look at things differently.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha... yea, I've thought about that. I totally screwed up with a girlfriend I had in college. She was wonderful, my perfect type. I completely fvcked things up with her... The bad part is that I still know her, and she's just as awesome now as she was then, the HOTTEST 47 year old woman you could ever meet. She is still married to the dude she started seeing right after we broke up, just got the invite to their Silver Wedding Anniversary party.... now ain't that a hoot.

Thinking back to that relationship.... God I was a pathetic mess, but everything I am and learned was from mistakes I made with Steph... never did that again.