If you could choose only one thing that you could do better, what would it be?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making money. I spent my entire life obsessed with women, seduction, dating, relationships, etc. but neglected so many other things, chiefly financial stuff. So now I can get laid whenever I want, I always have love in my life, and I'm never lonely, but I'm constantly poor as sh!t. Working on it, though.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more serious in higher education, learn more about investing and financial knowledge, hit the gym more, learn to play at least one musical instrument, learn at least one more language beside english...

I've spent all those years chasing women and romantic relationships. Biggest mistake ever made.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think faster. Both verbally and computationally, particularly in environments where I need to split my attention. But this is basically asking to be born better.
But you're a thinker. It always takes a little longer to get the words out when you have more thoughts that go into your words. That's a rare thing.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more serious in higher education, learn more about investing and financial knowledge, hit the gym more, learn to play at least one musical instrument, learn at least one more language beside english...

I've spent all those years chasing women and romantic relationships. Biggest mistake ever made.
Make a topic about this please. A lot of younger men could benefit from this.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing how to play poker, blackjack, etc. How to do front flips, back flips, and hand stands.
Just FYI, the house has a tiny edge on you with the game of blackjack, not sure of that exact numbers but it's very small. Poker you are playing against other players, but the house takes a cut as rake. You'll find that the skill level increases typically with higher stakes, which means it requires more skill/knowledge and emotional control to do well compared to your peers.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Getting hot girls under 30.
Southern Asia has the thickest market for mangos. So other countries buy mangos from Southern Asia because they can't grow mangos themselves. So if you wanna meet girls under 30, you gotta ask yourself: "where would an abundance of hot girls under 30 hang out?" Because you will never find them hanging out at home or at long-term care facilities for example.

1708040838836.png