Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you aren't watching true detectives on HBO...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just kill yourself right now.

my god. it's so amazingly captivating

the last 5 minutes of this episode might be the best camera work/ single scene ever made on TV

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a link in the OP. I take it this is the part.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOGoX1B6_2k

Awesome. I didn't even know about this series. Looks great though, I'm definitely checking more out.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely love this show.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Detective, not True Detectives

Anyway, it's great stuff indeed. That action take was quite impressive and I love how the makers decided to rely only on great dialogue, storybuilding etc. in the first 3 episodes before adding in a great action scene like this.

This show just becomes better and better, I am really looking forward to the shootout at the killer's hideout!!

By the way, Backbreaker, you should watch the movie Children of Men coz it contains 2 long action takes similar to this.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
True Detective, not True Detectives

Anyway, it's great stuff indeed. That action take was quite impressive and I love how the makers decided to rely only on great dialogue, storybuilding etc. in the first 3 episodes before adding in a great action scene like this.

This show just becomes better and better, I am really looking forward to the shootout at the killer's hideout!!

By the way, Backbreaker, you should watch the movie Children of Men coz it contains 2 long action takes similar to this.

I saw Children of men for the first time this last Christmas. I was all excite to see it everyone told me how great it was. I did not care for it. I didn't care for the ending either. It wasn't a BAD movie but it wasn't the best movie or a top movie for me.

paranoidkj

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
Biggest BS of the year. I didn't need anyone protecting me or "keeping my freedom". What a load of crap, I will take my chances with the terrorists, don't need ya. The police are the terrorists, imprisoning people for smoking weed. Foreign women are going nowhere, they are starting to outnumber whites in the USA.

Also, I never complained about Afghanistan at least that made sense.

Hahaha. You are b1tch made m-Alice.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paranoidkj said:
Hahaha. You are b1tch made m-Alice.
I am a leftist tree hugging liberal hippie and I can't wait until they let in all the illegals so I can breed with them and spread my caucasian anchor baby seed as far as possible. They can't demand child support since they are illegal. They will take your tax money instead, thanks!!! I also quit my job and am living off welfare and government subsidies and free Obamacare. You got a problem with that?

OBAMA FOR LIFE PRESIDENT! Wooooot!!!!!!!1111

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I saw Children of men for the first time this last Christmas. I was all excite to see it everyone told me how great it was. I did not care for it. I didn't care for the ending either. It wasn't a BAD movie but it wasn't the best movie or a top movie for me.
Yeah, it's a bit overrated. But it had action takes done in one shot with one camera, AT LEAST just as good as the one you waxed lyrical about from True Detective. And that was in 2006...

Here's another one that I liked (although a bit unrealistic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1KLMNLz2w0

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
comes to the UK tv in just over a week, looking forward to it now

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Yeah, it's a bit overrated. But it had action takes done in one shot with one camera, AT LEAST just as good as the one you waxed lyrical about from True Detective. And that was in 2006...

Here's another one that I liked (although a bit unrealistic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1KLMNLz2w0

the hell did i do to you to make you talk **** to me

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the true question. Is it better then games of thrones though?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the hell did i do to you to make you talk **** to me
Uhhh, what the fvck are you talking about? :confused: :confused: :confused:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching House of Cards Season 2 with the wifey today. We are on ep4 . **** is getting real. this show is very very good.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Going back to my original statement: FIGHTER PILOT. My job will be to keep the air clear of any bad guy aircraft. I'm not interested in going down this political slippery slope. Whatever your thoughts are regarding what you think is going on behind the scenes are yours to indulge in. I just want to drive the jet and keep my friends on the ground safe and bored.
Why not fly in the national guard then?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously HOC is unreal.

we were going to go out to eat, just to grab something later but we said **** it lol. we are going to power through this entire season today. this is some of the best script writing i've ever seen

I have a few shows i'll rank them from 1 until

1. The West Wing
2. House of Cards
3. Law and Order CI
4. The Wire
5. The Sopranos
6. The Tudors
7. Borgia
8. Breaking Bad
9. Law and order SVU
10. Boardwalk Empire
11. The Newsroom
12. Law and Order Regular
13. Luther

Next on my list to watch is the BBC Series Sherlock. I make myself wind down now it makes for a clearer head when i'm working. I like the balance, versus never ever taking time to enjoy ****

that Law and Order SVU eposide with the foot fetish guy lol is one of my fav episodes of anything ever. Kinda becuase that's the kinda killer I would be lol.

the west wing will always be my fav tv show. i still watch 2-3 eps of that a week randomly

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Seriously HOC is unreal.

we were going to go out to eat, just to grab something later but we said **** it lol. we are going to power through this entire season today. this is some of the best script writing i've ever seen

I have a few shows i'll rank them from 1 until

1. The West Wing
2. House of Cards
3. Law and Order CI
4. The Wire
5. The Sopranos
6. The Tudors
7. Borgia
8. Breaking Bad
9. Law and order SVU
10. Boardwalk Empire
11. The Newsroom
12. Law and Order Regular
13. Luther

Next on my list to watch is the BBC Series Sherlock. I make myself wind down now it makes for a clearer head when i'm working. I like the balance, versus never ever taking time to enjoy ****

that Law and Order SVU eposide with the foot fetish guy lol is one of my fav episodes of anything ever. Kinda becuase that's the kinda killer I would be lol.

the west wing will always be my fav tv show. i still watch 2-3 eps of that a week randomly
What the hell is wrong with SVU? CI and regular are boring. I need disgusting sex acts and violence to keep my mind entertained. I also love slasher flicks with gore and horror movies. The more gore and violence the better.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously.. house of cards season 2. holy ****. they took it there.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
for some reason I don't think this is a good idea
It's a great idea. First off why not? As long as the job is pumping out that insurance I am getting these 300 dollar bottles of brand name amps for practically free. Plus they are wearing off before my work day is complete. They last 8 hours but my entire day is 14 hours. Getting a "booster" is very common and I will approach it next visit. Will they go for it? Who knows, but I'll keep bugging the shrink each time I go until I get it. Besides the shrink works for you not against you. I usually get what I want because I know how to talk to them.