Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you aren't mature and don't know what your talking about don't respond!

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the girl that led you to find this site, and she's also the girl who's holding you back from progessing even further.
Wow, I didn't really even think about it like that. But this seems too zen to me NOT to:

QFT!!

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had the party and the girl came that I still have feelings for. She let me know before she came that she couldn't stay long for some reason that I really didn't listen to. When she finally got here she stayed for less then an hour and took off. She apologized for having to leave so early and told me that she really wants to spend time with me one on one. How much do I believe her? I'm not sure. I do know she drove an hour just to chill with me for 45 min. Whether or not she was sincere I don't know. I guess I'll let actions speak for themselves.

Dizz

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ressurecting my old thread to add an update. I'm sure I'll get ripped to shreads for this but I'm doing it anyway.

Well, where to start.. I'm not going to add much if at all in between details. I'm just going to add the absolute must knows.

I ended up talking to this ex of mine and she told me she still has feelings for me. I asked what do you mean? She replied with, "well everytime I think I have gotten over you I see or talk to you and that changes." I asked how could you be the one to have to get over me when you are the one who broke it off with me? She didn't have an answer.

It has been an entire year since we have been broken up. I still feel as strongly about her as the day she walked out of my life. I told her that for a reason I can't explain she has left a lasting impression on my heart. She said just like I don't have an answer she doesn't either for the above question.

She did tell me that breaking up with me was a mistake. She said that bluntly. We ended the conversation shortly and I called her back in about 20 min.

I decided that we needed to see each other. I didn't say I need to see you I said I want to see you this week. She promptly agreed. It sounded like she really wanted me to ask that.

This sat night I'm going to see her. I'm going to find out what is really going on.

Ok, anyone have any suggestions to help this go smoothly. Any ideas of what I should do. I'm getting a kiss for sure. Beyond that does anyone have any good bits of advice?

Dizz

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow!

I dont know if this helps but I'm in the same boat as you

the cick dumped me last April and I came on here, impoved my game over the top, feel super confident but still thought about her everyday

we talked through text for like 2 weeks once and then it hit me, she just doesnt give a fvck about me and prolly has found someone else.

now, I can gladly say that I havent thought of her for like 2 months now, had sex with a chick last week, kicked it with 2 other girls over the weekend and currently have like 4 chicks in my rotation

Life's great right now!

and even if I think of the chick that dumped me I just start smiling or laughing.

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE JUST DOESNT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT YOU

she might lead you on and stuff just to mess with you, but trust me, she doesnt care about you.

you're a man, know it!

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she does maybe she doesn't... Here is a story for you. My best friends parents.

His dad chased his mom for a couple of years. His mom broke up with his dad multiple times. Guess what... They are married.

I'm not saying you should chase girls. 99% of the time it is a bad idea. I don't pretend to know this time I'm a exception to the rule. What if she is the one? What if this is the girl I might end up spending the rest of my life with? Should I walk away now knowing she still has feelings for me? After a whole year of being apart. On top of that the chemistry is great.

I dunno. Food for thought.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm, very carefully read this thread through and i have to say you are trying to convince yourself that she does want you back, the best thing you can do is tell her to leave you alone for good and as newman says, uninvite her to the party, tell her it's now off!!, the less you hear from her then the more you can concentrate on other women,

let it drop my friend and concentrate on the other chicks you have it goin on with, you might even bump into her in the future with a 9HB, that should put her in her place :)

good luck and all the best

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... The party already happened back in early August. I'm not asking for advice to walk away or to hear that I'm a fool and I'm trying to convince myself she really does want me. I repeated to you guys what she said. Simply put these words came out of her mouth, "It was a mistake to break up with you and I still have feelings for you." I'm no nuclear physics engineer but I'm pretty sure that means.. She wish she didn't break it off with me and if she still has feelings for me then she wants another shot?

Either way I'm still going to go out with her and see what happens.

Dizz

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big dizzle,

Read part of this thread, but couldn't get through it all. i got the gist of it though. It's amazing that this girl broke it off with you and she wants to now get together with you again. I was in the same position. This girl was obviously totally into me, then out of the blue, she pushed me away and broke it off. Then, after breaking it off, she came back, then broke it off again. Screws with your head, this kind of stuff, and even more for me, since this girl was supposed to be my "safe" one, the one that wasn't supposed to be whacko. Definitely wrong about that one. Anyways, I've tried to get in contact with her a few times, just as a "hello", nothing big, not trying to get back with her, we just agreed to be friends, because she wasn't ready to get into a relationship with anyone.

Anyways, long story short, I'm not in contact with her anymore nor have I tried to get in touch with her. Perhaps years down the line, maybe I will, but not anytime soon.

In your case, however, she seems to like you, but maybe she's afraid of getting hurt. I know I never understood that until I went through it myself. You start to get a little paranoid and you don't trust anyone, and when things start getting good, you run because it's easier just to not have to deal with the possibility of breaking up. It's scary for people, and this is true for both girls and guys, to sort of face the reality that you might be with someone for the rest of your life. The indecisiveness of women make them feel that they don't want to make any mistakes in something like that, and it's so important to them, that it sort of raises the stakes. Some girls freak out, and the slightest problem will cause her to totally doubt the situation. I guess you have to learn to not blame her for her actions, but just realize that there are plenty of people who may react the same way, whether it be male or female.

I feel that men and women can't ever really be "friends". There is always sexual tension, and even more so for an ex, unless you're the one that broke it off with her. The one that broke it off doesn't usually feel remorse, unless it was really that good to begin with. The exception to me in your case would be if you sort of just became numb to women (like me right now) and sort of just didn't care how hot they were, you just don't want to get involved with anyone. Then you can easily be friends with them (but be careful, this is also a double-edged sword, because they may become interested in you, and if you're all cold fish about it, they may hold that against you because it sort of comes off as you don't give a crap about them (in a NEGATIVE way, not in the positive teasing, C&F way).

Well, enough for now. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I'd say don't get together with her unless you can do so without the feelings. I don't think at this point you're ready for that, and you have to be careful not to let her break your heart again.