"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

If You Are Hot Enough, You Can Do No Wrong

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
A good friend of mine is Armenian and struggles with hot white girls. Mexican & Persian girls love him tho.

I don't like white girls, I like Mexican and Persian girls the best but I had no luck with that online either

I've had a few cute Mexican girls in real life very interested in me but they had kids so were not dateable
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I don't like white girls, I like Mexican and Persian girls the best but I had no luck with that online either

I've had a few cute Mexican girls in real life very interested in me but they had kids so were not dateable
Lately for me .. I'm not actually white for the white girls that like white guys

and I'm too white washed for the white girls that like asian guys...

I legit got shyt for not liking sword art online and K pop .. like glaring looks of death from multiple white girls.

I only get attention from mixed girls now days.

I'll approach some white girls and they will look through me like I'm a ghost and some will love it ... such a toss up no matter the ioi's
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Lately for me .. I'm not actually white for the white girls that like white guys

and I'm too white washed for the white girls that like asian guys...

I legit got shyt for not liking sword art online and K pop .. like glaring looks of death from multiple white girls.

I only get attention from mixed girls now days.

I'll approach some white girls and they will look through me like I'm a ghost and some will love it ... such a toss up no matter the ioi's

the thing women complain about asian guys is them not being masculine enough both in looks and personality

I'm both extremely masculine looking (i've posted pics) and I have a deep voice and masculine mannerisms
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
If you want to know where you stand on the attractiveness scale, ask yourself one simple question: 'how many mistakes can I make and still have her coming back?'

'Mistakes' can include the following:

1. talking about taboo and/or 'creepy' topics
2. forgetting her name
3. telling her about other women you are dating
4. flirt with other girls in front of her
5. ignore her for long periods of time
6. tease her or insult her
7. cheat on her
8. kiss other girls
9. dance with other girls

Think about any violation of 'blue pill rules.' The more times you can ignore or violate conventional rules, the higher your ranking in the hierarchy.

Categories:
-if you are average or below average, none of this will bother her in the slightest, you are 'off scale' (not even being considered for dating)
-if you are a little above average, she will silently write you off

-however, if you in the 'top tier' she will either let it go (minor) or become angry then forgive you, or 'break up' with you then come back to you claiming any further violation she will walk.
You could add visiting prostitutes or going on sex tour destinations too the list. Look at Justin Beiber for example, women don't care he went to Brazil and played around with hookers or any male celebrity for that matter that mouthed off about visiting a hooker (i.e. Colin Farrell). Yet most women out there would profess to dump a guy if he dealt with them in the past during a dry-spell and didn't disclose that to her earlier on in the relationship (i.e. the slightly above average guy).
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
The other night I was out with a buddy who is a solid 8-9, late 30's. Tall, dark, handsome, beard, broad shoulders, v-shaped. He was standing next to me and this mid 20's HB9 comes up and starts grinding her ass on him. She carries the entire conversation and was trying so hard to generate his interest. She even asked him for the phone number.

This dude was really clueless and failed to open up. He had it served to him on a silver platter and didn't execute very well. This girl walked away feeling a little rejected.

During the interaction I told a good story that women always love to hear, especially nurses. Afterwards my buddy told me those girls ate that story up and wished he knew how to say things to draw women closer. When you rely on your looks to get you thru life, you fail to develop other skills that make a huge impact on your success with people. All about being a good salesman and having good social skills that allow you to have successful interactions with people. I see this with pretty girls too. Sometimes I think thats why they don't make good long term choices.

The only time this happens to me is with a girl that is below me on the looks scale. I have to work for it but in the end I am happy it is that way.
Was your friend interested in her?
I have a hard time believing that he can be that clueless.

Sometime the way a hot women is acting in public can be a turn off.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
As a good looking guy I can say there's some truth to this.....

I remember when I was younger I fvcked a girl who was constantly making fun of me because I couldn't hold eye contact with her, she even said "you are really socially awkward"
All this and I still got the lay.

I have been around women and literally didn't say anything and just let them escalate and lead me to the bedroom, they seduced me, I just let it happen.

I have treated most of my plates like sh!t, not because I'm playing some attraction game but because I'm very low on agreeableness naturally, I always have been. They still stick around and fvck me.

I have been broke, in and out of jail, living in a run down, beat up apartment in the hood with no car and still got women.

I have ignored girls for months then randomly called them 2 in the morning for last option booty call and they obliged.

So yeah, to a certain extinct we can do no wrong......
 
Top