Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are failing with women, here's why...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be that guy, going out on dates and getting ghosted or "semi-ghosted" as some of you like to say.

I permanently ended that scenario 12 years ago by realizing one simple thing: Women are bored out of their minds with you because you are trying to impress them and are not qualifying them. They hate this. They are bored and repulsed by your attempts to please and impress them.

They lose interest, give a few polite answers to your texts over the next couple days, and then disappear into the mist. Sound familiar?

I have proven time and time again that the way to be attractive to women is to immediately flip the script and judge them openly and firmly. You need to start your date with an opening gambit, letting her know subtly yet firmly that she needs to work to impress you.

Think about it. Most men go on these dates and the main focus is trying to impress her. There is not even an inkling in men's minds that they are in the position of evaluating and qualifying the women they date. Every bit of energy and thought is dedicated to impressing her.

What men don't realize is that most women either know this consciously, or intuit it subconsciously. Your niceness and eagerness is transactional and is a subterfuge. It is the height of dishonesty. And then they wonder why she's unimpressed and drifts away.

The way to end your problems with women once and for all is counter-intuitive, as are most universal truths. The way id to get in the habit of judging women for their words and behavior and letting them know that you are judging them. YOU are the King. YOU are the one who is supposed to be the authority on this earth. Sitting around sipping drinks with a woman as you strategize to discover how to please her is pvssy game. It makes you just like every other pvssy out there.

"But Atom Smasher, what you're advocating is being rude and impolite to women. That is sure to turn them off!" Not so, grasshopper. When you get in the habit of judging women openly, you become attractive and intriguing and worth her effort to impress you. This is because by judging them, you are telegraphing self-respect. Self-respect is hugely attractive to women. If you adopt this mindset, you will fit it to your own personality and moderate it appropriately so that you are seen to be telegraphing reasonable expectations of behavior from the women around you.

I absolutely believe that this issue of assuming that you need to impress women is at the core of most failure with them. Don't be too sure that you're not doing this. The whole infrastructure has been set up where the man assumes that he must impress women.

On a date, you appear "all-in" with her. You telegraph that if she were to give you the green light, you would jump her bones like a little puppy.

The way to counteract this self-defeating dynamic is to Qualify, Qualify, Qualify. All women everywhere should know that you are expecting respectable behavior out of them. This includes your mother, your sisters, in fact every woman that you know or come in contact with.

Women see such a man as sexy, attractive and of high value because a man who carries himself in this way triggers attraction in their inner core. They are wired to respond positively to it. This is the very root of confidence.

When you start doing this, it very rapidly becomes second-nature, a natural extension of your personality. This is because this natural skill lies dormant in every man and only needs to be re-awakened.

Most of you will think, "Wait a minute, this can't be right. Atom is over the top on this one." But for some it will resonate as truth.

My problems with women completely vanished when I stumbled upon this truth. I was an absolutely clueless guy when it came to women until I turned 50 or so. I perceived it as some kind of "cosmic force" that dictated that women can't ever like me. It turns out that I was just a little puppy dog who was looking for approval. Once I became the "Approver", everything changed.

Next time you go on a date, be the King and expect her to qualify her way into your life. You may be a bit miscalibrated at first, but you will rapidly fall into the right rhythm. Women speak and understand subtly and covertly, and you need to subtly and covertly and occasionally directly convey that you're in charge of the date, of your time together, and of a possible relationship if she qualifies.

Judge women everywhere you go and let them know your disgust when they act rude, bratty, or out of line in any way. The way to do this is to extend friendliness and fun wherever you go, but hold their feet to the fire when they act up. You will have them eating out of your hand, and you certainly won't be writing threads on SoSuave asking why she ghosted you or why she seems distant. All that will be a thing of the past.

This is experience talking here, men. Take it or leave it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I agree with the problem you identify by not the solution. There are a few women that like a judgmental guy but most do not. It's better to be laid back and nonchalant.
Yes, judgement tends to make a woman view her actions with accountability which can be unpleasant, but it’s more than enough to let her covertly know you are qualifying her without judgement …

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the problem you identify by not the solution. There are a few women that like a judgmental guy but most do not. It's better to be laid back and nonchalant.
what atom says is true, but remember, you have your style and need to make it work for you, I work in 2 ways really, the non commitment, just for fun and the sarcastic as a joke, but remember all jokes have some truth behind it

Yes, judgement tends to make a woman view her actions with accountability which is often unpleasant, but it’s more than enough to let her covertly know you are qualifying her without judgement …
that by definition is your screening her, if she feels too unpleasant to complain you just next don't need to be scared of losing a girl

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another paradox for you all. In spite of what I just wrote, most women find me friendly, relaxed, funny and approachable.

How can this be for a man who advocates judging women?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another paradox for you all. In spite of what I just wrote, most women find me friendly, relaxed, funny and approachable.

How can this be for a man who advocates judging women?
When you get to the point of having options, you act these ways without thinking about it. Like all of the good advice to guys that exists, these are ways to get the ball rolling. When things get going, you don't have to put effort into not trying too hard and being overly eager. It will come naturally.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I permanently ended that scenario 12 years ago by realizing one simple thing: Women are bored out of their minds with you because you are trying to impress them and are not qualifying them. They hate this. They are bored and repulsed by your attempts to please and impress them.
<snip>
I have proven time and time again that the way to be attractive to women is to immediately flip the script and judge them openly and firmly. You need to start your date with an opening gambit, letting her know subtly yet firmly that she needs to work to impress you.
So impress them by not trying to impress them? :)

Seriously though, I'd be curious to see an example of an opening gambit that subtly yet firmly lets her know that she needs to work to impress you. Especially if she's not misbehaving.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So impress them by not trying to impress them? :)

Seriously though, I'd be curious to see an example of an opening gambit that subtly yet firmly lets her know that she needs to work to impress you. Especially if she's not misbehaving.
It’s all the attitude you project. Little comments that are humorous but have a grain of seriousness in them. She should be wondering if you’re serious or not. Create doubt as to whether or not you really like her. Don’t let her know that you’re all-in with her. Be reserved.

An attitude of reserve is very powerful. That’s why the slight smirk is so effective. It’s a semi-smile indicating reserve on your part.

Most men telegraph to women that they are completely sold on her and they spend their time with her being agreeable and over-friendly (i.e. over-invested).

Make her work for your approval. Reserve is the name of the game. She should always leave a first date not quite sure how you feel about her.

Most women leave a date absolutely sure about how the guy feels about her, and for her it’s game over. She goes ghost.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Most men telegraph to women that they are completely sold on her and they spend their time with her being agreeable and over-friendly (i.e. over-invested).

Make her work for your approval. Reserve is the name of the game. She should always leave a first date not quite sure how you feel about her.

Most women leave a date absolutely sure about how the guy feels about her, and for her it’s game over. She goes ghost.
I agree if the guy is between 18 -25. But if he older, he has to be completely sold on her until she gets pregnant. You don’t have time to make her work for your approval, or play with her or whatever.

Promise her the world until you get what you want from her. Get her pregnant and then you can make her work for your approval as much as you want.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Bit like the old mysterymethod stuff I guess

''Hi - i'm jack. Who lies more bla bla bla.....anyway, What do you have going for you other than your looks? Beauty is common. There's lots of pretty girls here. Sell yourself to me''

Never worked for me personally, but I guess teh concept is the same

Maybe more effective on an actual 'date' since she's attracted to you (hence why she agreed too a date), but on a cold approach, if you're not her type, she will have no desire to qualify herself I guess, so she'll be like ''Nothing. Anyway, have a nice night. bye!'' haha

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit like the old mysterymethod stuff I guess

''Hi - i'm jack. Who lies more bla bla bla.....anyway, What do you have going for you other than your looks? Beauty is common. There's lots of pretty girls here. Sell yourself to me''

Never worked for me personally, but I guess teh concept is the same
Hahaha, amazing how that PUA BS ever got off the ground. The kind of guy who swallows that BS must never have talked to a human before, let alone a woman.

We need to destroy PUAism once and for all.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha, amazing how that PUA BS ever got off the ground. The kind of guy who swallows that BS must never have talked to a human before, let alone a woman.
lol, dude, I actually went out and tried this stuff in PUA books. The negs, disqualify myself, qualify her etc etc
I can laugh about it now. There was a time when i drank the PUA coolaid too much, I must admit!
I now see 'game' as basically being normal enough to not screw it up and thus bang girls who are attracted to you (of which you have almost no control over. Same as how we are or aren't attracted to girls).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, dude, I actually went out and tried this stuff in PUA books. The negs, disqualify myself, qualify her etc etc
I can laugh about it now. There was a time when i drank the PUA coolaid too much, I must admit!
I now see 'game' as basically being normal enough to not screw it up and thus bang girls who are attracted to you (of which you have almost no control over. Same as how we are attracted to girls).
Your definition of game is pretty much exactly what it is to me too.

To me PUAism and white knighting are two ends of the same blue pill and not separate as PUA scammers and swindlers want them to seem, since they are both based on inducing a crippling autism in yourself with how you relate to women. If a man is just normal, doesn't really read about women, and hasn't been raised to be a white knight, but then he finds PUA and believes in it - he will actually be set back.

"Game" is blue pilled.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game as i term i use because of its known connotations. When i think of game i am really saying nature as in energy of the dance of attraction and sex. All energy is sexual energy in some form or another.
So it seems to our naked eye but surely has a higher purpose.
Yeah I mean PUA game is blue pilled.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge women everywhere you go and let them know your disgust when they act rude, bratty, or out of line in any way. The way to do this is to extend friendliness and fun wherever you go, but hold their feet to the fire when they act up.
How exactly do you "hold someone's feet to the fire"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your definition of game is pretty much exactly what it is to me too.

To me PUAism and white knighting are two ends of the same blue pill and not separate as PUA scammers and swindlers want them to seem, since they are both based on inducing a crippling autism in yourself with how you relate to women. If a man is just normal, doesn't really read about women, and hasn't been raised to be a white knight, but then he finds PUA and believes in it - he will actually be set back.

"Game" is blue pilled.
Real "game" is red. Its aware of female nature, power, attraction, value, respect and all the illogical things that actually work. Game is effective life strategy that works.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be that guy, going out on dates and getting ghosted or "semi-ghosted" as some of you like to say.

They lose interest, give a few polite answers to your texts over the next couple days, and then disappear into the mist. Sound familiar?

Think about it. Most men go on these dates and the main focus is trying to impress her. There is not even an inkling in men's minds that they are in the position of evaluating and qualifying the women they date. Every bit of energy and thought is dedicated to impressing her.

What men don't realize is that most women either know this consciously, or intuit it subconsciously. Your niceness and eagerness is transactional and is a subterfuge. It is the height of dishonesty. And then they wonder why she's unimpressed and drifts away.

The way to end your problems with women once and for all is counter-intuitive, as are most universal truths. The way id to get in the habit of judging women for their words and behavior and letting them know that you are judging them. YOU are the King. YOU are the one who is supposed to be the authority on this earth. Sitting around sipping drinks with a woman as you strategize to discover how to please her is pvssy game. It makes you just like every other pvssy out there.

"But Atom Smasher, what you're advocating is being rude and impolite to women. That is sure to turn them off!" Not so, grasshopper. When you get in the habit of judging women openly, you become attractive and intriguing and worth her effort to impress you. This is because by judging them, you are telegraphing self-respect. Self-respect is hugely attractive to women. If you adopt this mindset, you will fit it to your own personality and moderate it appropriately so that you are seen to be telegraphing reasonable expectations of behavior from the women around you.

I absolutely believe that this issue of assuming that you need to impress women is at the core of most failure with them. Don't be too sure that you're not doing this. The whole infrastructure has been set up where the man assumes that he must impress women.

On a date, you appear "all-in" with her. You telegraph that if she were to give you the green light, you would jump her bones like a little puppy.

The way to counteract this self-defeating dynamic is to Qualify, Qualify, Qualify. All women everywhere should know that you are expecting respectable behavior out of them. This includes your mother, your sisters, in fact every woman that you know or come in contact with.

Women see such a man as sexy, attractive and of high value because a man who carries himself in this way triggers attraction in their inner core. They are wired to respond positively to it. This is the very root of confidence.

When you start doing this, it very rapidly becomes second-nature, a natural extension of your personality. This is because this natural skill lies dormant in every man and only needs to be re-awakened.

Most of you will think, "Wait a minute, this can't be right. Atom is over the top on this one." But for some it will resonate as truth.

My problems with women completely vanished when I stumbled upon this truth. I was an absolutely clueless guy when it came to women until I turned 50 or so. I perceived it as some kind of "cosmic force" that dictated that women can't ever like me. It turns out that I was just a little puppy dog who was looking for approval. Once I became the "Approver", everything changed.

Next time you go on a date, be the King and expect her to qualify her way into your life. You may be a bit miscalibrated at first, but you will rapidly fall into the right rhythm. Women speak and understand subtly and covertly, and you need to subtly and covertly and occasionally directly convey that you're in charge of the date, of your time together, and of a possible relationship if she qualifies.

Judge women everywhere you go and let them know your disgust when they act rude, bratty, or out of line in any way. The way to do this is to extend friendliness and fun wherever you go, but hold their feet to the fire when they act up. You will have them eating out of your hand, and you certainly won't be writing threads on SoSuave asking why she ghosted you or why she seems distant. All that will be a thing of the past.

This is experience talking here, men. Take it or leave it.
This guy gets it...problem is most guys cannot do this out of fear of her actually walking away. You have to be really confident and know you have options to be able to do this.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite sure if it works this way but I believe the suggestion not to try impress them is really solid.

What works for me is a middle ground, I mostly make fun of myself and right after make fun of them.

Something like "damn Im dressed like a beggar compared to those around us", "thankfully you are dressed even worse than me so they will mostly look at you".

Stuff like this show her that Im not trying to impress her while at the same time I dont think Im god's gift to women.

From their reaction I can also easily gauge their interest toward me.

Anyway solid advice not trying to impress them, its something that signals low status, frame and scarcity.