If you are dating what most guys consider a HB6 or above.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
For your own mental well being.........

ANTICIPATE AND ACCEPT that she will be flirted with, checked out and hit on wherever she goes by all types of men.

This is the TRUTH, irregardless of the fact....

1.) Attractive women are a dime a dozen

2.) The man doing the flirting, checking out already has an attractive woman himself

3.) The man is good looking, average, ugly, older, younger.....

If you don't believe me, just look at your own behavior. I don't know about you guys but I check out and flirt with just about any girl who is on the cute side.......MOST OTHER GUYS ARE NO DIFFERENT.

STOP GETTING ANGERED BY OTHER GUYS DOING THIS TO YOUR WOMAN, ACCEPT AND ANTICIPATE IT OR ONLY DATE UGLY WOMEN!!

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you getting angry?

You should be laughing on the inside, thinking "YEP SHE'S MINE, TAKING HER HOME TONIGHT FOR SOME FUN!"

Only if you're insecure, will you get angry.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I don't give a **** if some guy flirts with my girl. Cause I know that it's a 99% probability that he's AFC and she's 100% mine. I mean I would be pissed if he was acting AFC with the flowers, chocolate, 20 phone calls a day, etc. Not because he's trying to get my girl, but how he's trying to get her with AFC moves.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is true but mainly so when you're not around. When you're with the girl then very few men would be overly flirtatious because as we know most men are AFC's.

When you're not around however, men are like vultures looking for a nice piece of meat. They'll flirt and do anything to get the girl so you have to trust your girl and accept men will attempt to take her off you and slip you up.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
slaog said:
I think this is true but mainly so when you're not around. When you're with the girl then very few men would be overly flirtatious because as we know most men are AFC's.

When you're not around however, men are like vultures looking for a nice piece of meat. They'll flirt and do anything to get the girl so you have to trust your girl and accept men will attempt to take her off you and slip you up.

I had a perfect example of this today when I talked to my attractive 21 year old co-worker. She is really not my type, but most guys would consider her a HB-7 or HB8. She mentioned to me before her and her boyfriend might join the miliatary.

I brought up the topic again today (military) and she laughed and said....her recruiter was hitting on her and sent her a "Hey gorgeous" comment on myspace. She even met the guy out for drinks (not a date, but with her girlfriends as well) and her boyfriend supposedly flipped out and wants her to change recruiters due to his jealousy.

I said, WTF? What does he expect? You are a pretty girl, you are going to get hit on.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
slaog said:

I had a perfect example of this today when I talked to my attractive 21 year old co-worker. She is really not my type, but most guys would consider her a HB-7 or HB8. She mentioned to me before her and her boyfriend might join the miliatary.

I brought up the topic again today (military) and she laughed and said....her recruiter was hitting on her and sent her a "Hey gorgeous" comment on myspace. She even met the guy out for drinks (not a date, but with her girlfriends as well) and her boyfriend supposedly flipped out and wants her to change recruiters due to his jealousy.

I said, WTF? What does he expect? You are a pretty girl, you are going to get hit on.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharing is caring man.

I don't mind if chicks I'm sleeping with sleep with other people. Keeps them out of my hair.

Stop being so goddamn insecure Devils.

akus

Reaction score
Good advice

donniealb

Reaction score
Well I understand is nothing but pride when you see that other guys are checking your woman out. But what if you see that she is checking them out as well. It hasn't happened to me though, but I've seen many other guys with prettier woman than themselves deserved because of their mere looks, that in some cases were aware that their woman was checking me or other guys out. I felt sorry for them so much, and also wished it never happens to me:D

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:

SOOOOOO TRUE. I've never had a guy hit on my girl when I'm around. The minute I'm not there though they all throw their hat in the ring. I get to hear about it every night when I talk to her. It even seems that guys go after taken girls even harder.

It's actually amusing because she makes fun of all the lame pick-up attempts the guys use. It really gives me insight into what women really think of afc behavior (calling all the time, kissing a@@, etc.) The guys are actually doing me a favor though.... their lame behavior makes me look even better :D

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few guys try to be covert about it when I was hanging around with my (now ex) girlfriend. Not really blatant though.

It's really nothing worth worrying about. You can't change what happens, be it a guy hitting on a girl or the girlfriend cheating because of it. No amount of worrying can change that. The only logical response to that kind of thing is inaction.

Plus, I've always had a bad habit of hitting on guys girlfriends. Sometimes by accident, and sometimes to just plant the seeds.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RokyRoc said:
Why are you getting angry?

You should be laughing on the inside, thinking "YEP SHE'S MINE, TAKING HER HOME TONIGHT FOR SOME FUN!"

Only if you're insecure, will you get angry.
I'm watching my roommate's bf act insecure night after night. It's pretty sad.

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Interesting...I've been dating a women I consider at least a solid 7 (and I have high standards)...She has told me that men have hit on her in malls and in grocery stores, but every time I'm with her in public, men look at her; then they shy away from her. Now, I'm 6'2, 230 lbs. with shaved head and 12% BF...so I imagine that this probably keeps most of the suitors at bay...but the fact is, most men seem intimidated by her.
Shaved head has a lot to do with it me thinks.

Guys assume you are pissed because you have no hair and are ready to snap.

Least that's the conclusion I came to when I had mine shaved to almost 2 years straight.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i used to be a little uncomfortable with my girl goin to bars without me but she actually proved to me that there's nothing to worry over because she is a trustable girl