Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are considering marriage, this is a must read

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts: Have been divorced for almost 4 years after 30 years of marriage. In FL, with that length of marriage you can potentially get divorced raped for lifetime alimony. Hired a good lawyer (and paid dearly for it) and got a judgment of 5 years durational alimony at $1000 a month (I posted the story in a thread here years ago).

So, with a little over a year left of alimony to pay, my ex announces that she's going to file for an alimony modification. Chances are she won't win, but I will have to defend myself against it and potentially hire my lawyer back and fight through the H*ll of the Family Law system again.

The reason being is that once even $1 of alimony is granted, at any time, your ex can attempt to go back for more.

So gentlemen, read this and take it to heart. Once you marry a woman and stay in the marriage for a length of time, you may NEVER be free from her.

NEVER.

-Augustus-

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some straight crap @Augustus_McCrae . My friends wife agreed to $500/mo for 5 years (they share 50/50 custody, he pays medical 100%). As soon as that 5 years was up she tried to re file based on hardship. They denied her claim because he had a written contract stating the 5 year agreement BUT she can re file in 12 months to have it looked at again. Her reasoning for re filing is that he makes more money than she does and, therefore, she cant afford to give the kids the same lifestyle he can - so he should continue to give her child support. She's also the kind of female who doesn't hesitate to max out her credit cards on stuff for herself.

It's such a load of crap.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of reasons not to get married, but I take these stories on the internet like a grain of salt. Why? Because nobody wants to be the villain in their own story. You're not going to tell this site all or most of the bad stuff you did in this marriage. However, every single thing the woman did will be let known to your audience because your goal is to paint her as the villain and you as the victim. Lesson to learn: don't take one sided stories like these seriously yall. Use your heads for once :)

Good day sir

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
There's plenty of reasons not to get married, but I take these stories on the internet like a grain of salt. Why? Because nobody wants to be the villain in their own story. You're not going to tell this site all or most of the bad stuff you did in this marriage. However, every single thing the woman did will be let known to your audience because your goal is to paint her as the villain and you as the victim. Lesson to learn: don't take one sided stories like these seriously yall. Use your heads for once :)

Good day sir
Dude I don't care if he fvcked a side bytch every day for the 30 years of the marriage.....NOTHING justifies having to pay your EX any amount of monthly residual checks just because you broke up.

The "maintaining the lifestyle of the Ex" argument is fvcking bullshyt because if he's required to give her $1,000 per month for 5 years, WHY isn't she required to go svck his dyck? Required to cook, clean, or fvck him? Why isn't she required to "maintain the lifestyle" in relation to the role she played during the time of the marriage?

The entire system is a god damn scam setup to pay off the Attorneys and Judges who participate in this shyt....as well as...the Church Pastors who marry/wed these folks. You just have opportunistic women (and men) who take advantage of this shyt.

Do not get fvcking married and if you plan on having kids......DO NOT have them with a broke bytch or by a woman that makes significantly LESS than you, because she can rape your a.ss with child support.

Now of course.....certain IDIOTS on this forum will chime in and say, "If you control the frame" or "if you expand your paradigm" or if you just "be a man".....then you will be okay and your woman will never do this to you. But if you want to listen to those convicted felon FRAUDS then go right ahead.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts: Have been divorced for almost 4 years after 30 years of marriage. In FL, with that length of marriage you can potentially get divorced raped for lifetime alimony. Hired a good lawyer (and paid dearly for it) and got a judgment of 5 years durational alimony at $1000 a month (I posted the story in a thread here years ago).

So, with a little over a year left of alimony to pay, my ex announces that she's going to file for an alimony modification. Chances are she won't win, but I will have to defend myself against it and potentially hire my lawyer back and fight through the H*ll of the Family Law system again.

The reason being is that once even $1 of alimony is granted, at any time, your ex can attempt to go back for more.

So gentlemen, read this and take it to heart. Once you marry a woman and stay in the marriage for a length of time, you may NEVER be free from her.

NEVER.

-Augustus-
The government does not belong in the marriage bed.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I don't care if he fvcked a side bytch every day for the 30 years of the marriage.....NOTHING justifies having to pay your EX any amount of monthly residual checks just because you broke up.

The "maintaining the lifestyle of the Ex" argument is fvcking bullshyt because if he's required to give her $1,000 per month for 5 years, WHY isn't she required to go svck his dyck? Required to cook, clean, or fvck him? Why isn't she required to "maintain the lifestyle" in relation to the role she played during the time of the marriage?

The entire system is a god damn scam setup to pay off the Attorneys and Judges who participate in this shyt....as well as...the Church Pastors who marry/wed these folks. You just have opportunistic women (and men) who take advantage of this shyt.

Do not get fvcking married and if you plan on having kids......DO NOT have them with a broke bytch or by a woman that makes significantly LESS than you, because she can rape your a.ss with child support.

Now of course.....certain IDIOTS on this forum will chime in and say, "If you control the frame" or "if you expand your paradigm" or if you just "be a man".....then you will be okay and your woman will never do this to you. But if you want to listen to those convicted felon FRAUDS then go right ahead.
Lol I agree 100% not because I do not like marriage, but the whole structure of marriage was destroyed by Ronald Reagan's "No-Fault-Divorce" bullshvt laws. This is like building a house with elmer's glue instead of cement. When there is no foundation in marriage, you just have an over glorified girlfriend that can screw you over in alimony once she decides the marriage is simply over and does not want to work things out.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
.........you just have an over glorified girlfriend that can screw you over in alimony once she decides the marriage is simply over and does not want to work things out.
Yes and understand she can leave you at any time, for any reason, or for no reason.

But WHEN she leaves you and start raping you in the Court, society will not be there to help you. They will all claim that you must "deserve it" because you just HAD to have done something wrong in some fashion because...why else would the innocent princess be doing this?

They will all say it's your fault, will mock you, roast you, etc. You will be there, alone, in a dark room wondering if you should pick yourself up, dust off and move on.....or drink that entire bottle of Jack Daniels, load up the gun, and take yourself out.

Don't let any of these anonymous FRAUDS on this website tell you this isn't possible, just as long as you do some cartoon shyt like:

- Hold the frame
- Be Alpha
- Be A Man
- Dyck her down right
- Be positive and focus on positive thinking
- Expand your paradigm (whatever the fvck that means)

Or some other B.S. None of these anonymous FRAUDS on this website will be there to help you either, once she starts raping you in Court. Matter of fact, just like those in society, the FRAUDS on this website will say it must be your fault as well.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and understand she can leave you at any time, for any reason, or for no reason.

But WHEN she leaves you and start raping you in the Court, society will not be there to help you. They will all claim that you must "deserve it" because you just HAD to have done something wrong in some fashion because...why else would the innocent princess be doing this?

They will all say it's your fault, will mock you, roast you, etc. You will be there, alone, in a dark room wondering if you should pick yourself up, dust off and move on.....or drink that entire bottle of Jack Daniels, load up the gun, and take yourself out.

Don't let any of these anonymous FRAUDS on this website tell you this isn't possible, just as long as you do some cartoon shyt like:

- Hold the frame
- Be Alpha
- Be A Man
- Dyck her down right
- Be positive and focus on positive thinking
- Expand your paradigm (whatever the fvck that means)

Or some other B.S. None of these anonymous FRAUDS on this website will be there to help you either, once she starts raping you in Court. Matter of fact, just like those in society, the FRAUDS on this website will say it must be your fault as well.
Defending marriage from this angle is like defending a safe society that is free of law enforcement or government to protect it's citizens from crimes or foreign countries. Yes you can be as alpha as you want, but she can easily file a divorce on you with little effort. In similarity, you are assuming people will not rape, kill, or pillage in a society without legal consequences.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not getting married is one of the smartest decisions I've ever made. General rule, if you put your name on a mortgage while single for the love of God DO NOT get married.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage is as job she doesn't have to show up for, and can quit, but keeps getting paid for - for life.

This is how desperate some men were to get laid, they said this deal was ok. They probably said she had BPD.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government does not belong in the marriage bed.
The government /society wants to force the ex husband to give her alimony because otherwise it's likely the government/society is going to have to pay to support her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government /society wants to force the ex husband to give her alimony because otherwise it's likely the government/society is going to have to pay to support her.
It's nobody's business.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You mean its not a good idea to sign a binding legal contract with a woman where:

- you can only have sex with her for the rest of your life at her discretion
- you are emotionally, financially, mentally, physically responsible for her
- she has no "reason" to be nice to you after the contract is signed
- if she decides she wants out of the contract, you have to pay her
- her value goes down and expectations go up

What about all those Disney, Hollywood, love movies where the guy jumps through every hoop to win the girl and gives her everything in order to be with her and have sex with her because he is so in Love? It can't be just fantasy to make lots of money for the rich people of the world, can it?

Brutal. :cool:

Reaction score
Wake up gentleman Marriage is not all you have to look out for now a days. I have a friend who put his girlfriend on his medical insurance. They were together for around 7 years. She is now taking him to court for a divorce yes you heard me correct a divorce. Somehow she thinks that they have a civil union but he did not register with the state. Will she win ? More than likely not a chance in hell. But the real lesson I am learning from his situation is. Never move them into your house as she now has rights and will not leave and it can take him months to get her out. Never share a living address with any woman. Never get a joint bank account with any woman ever. Never put them on any insurance or loan documents or anything where you need to sign on the dotted line unless they are the primary and consigning for you, and they make more money then you. And even then I would avoid it like the plague.

Maybe if you find one and she's there from the start and contributes to your joint success. Then I could see her earning half. But if your a made man when you meet her and you think about getting married now a days your a sucker for love and deserve what will be coming to you real soon.

Even with a prenuptial agreement your still getting taken to the cleaners in my book plus the added stress. I don't even blame the women their only human (well some of them). They change just like we change. Think of how much you have changed in the last 10 years. And you want to gamble with all the hard work late hours and stressful situations you went through to get to where you are now and give it to lawyers and a woman be my guest but don't cry about it when that day comes.

I may be a rare case but I only know one couple that has been together since high school and maybe 5 couples that have been together for 15 plus years.

Every other couple I have know has gotten a divorced and every single one of the women are happy riding the CC swinging from one man to another every few years while collecting money from their ex husband and taking them to court when their lifestyle is not where they think it to be. While most of the ex husband are beaten down by life, angry drunk or drug users working their tails off to pay her off so they can stay out of jail and the system.

We have our game they have theirs. Marriage is their game and be prepared to lose cause the odds are stacked against you. Do some guys win in their game yes but the risk is not worth the reward at this point for me.

The only ways I would consider marriage are if your both flat broke and or your both equally rich or wealthy for tax reasons. Or of course if she's a billionaire

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the anonymous PUA chest thumpers to chime in here saying we are all just beta male AFCs, with low paradigms, who can't control the frame.

You see according to them, they can get married and not have any of these issues because their "game" is so on point. Apparently, it's the man's fault the woman turned into a lying, manipulating, money-hungry bytch who is going to take advantage of every unfair Family Court law, loophole, etc. If the guy would have just "controlled the frame" and "expanded his paradigm", he would have been alright.

Smh, what a load of bullshyt.

I've said it before and I'll say it again........the vast majority of your issues with women is NOT your fault. It's not something you did or didn't do, the bytches are just gawd damn crazy. This is the worse market of women in history. The ONLY value you can get from them is sex and companionship. Don't buy these bytches, rent them. Their looks/pvssy experiences rapid forms of obsolescence so buying makes absolutely no sense.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Augustus_McCrae What state is your wife in at the moment? Is she happy? I can only assume it's all fallen apart for her..

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Augustus_McCrae What state is your wife in at the moment? Is she happy? I can only assume it's all fallen apart for her..
My ex wife is as happy as a person like her (selfish, manipulative, miserable) can be.

In terms of finances, she's doing fine. 40k per year, brand new car (I drive a used one), 3 BR, 2 bath house, employer provided health insurance. Her lazy boyfriend lives with her. So the cherry on top of the shiz Sunday is that I basically pay the rent on the house where her and her boyfriend live.

She has this sense of entitlement that I owe her for all of the years of marriage. During the divorce trial (yes, we went to trial for 1 1/2 days) she tried to claim that she assisted with advancing my career and that I owed her. The reality is that I did it on my own, studying at night and on weekends while she sat on her Fat Azz and watched TV or was in AOL chat rooms (which, by the way is where she met the guy she had an affair with).

For those who don't know: no fault divorce removes any consideration of morality regarding the divorce judgement. Your ex could have banged 50 guys, it doesn't matter.

In the state I'm in, alimony is based on 4 things:

Length of marriage
Standard of living
Need
Ability to pay

-Augustus-