If you are 25, almost 26 and still live with your parents and no college degree

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
in what age range would those girls be in? what is usually their last age for having fun and in which status, money and education does not matter?
As long as you look young, all you should be doing is going for younger girls at clubs. 18-22 are easy as long as they think you are attractive. Slightly older ones tend to put a bit more emphasis on status.

Good luck buddy :)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to this OP. GO GET YOUR DEGREE. Dont lament not having it. If you want one, go get it.
Forget about a degree man, go and get a CNC Programmer's certificate, takes 8 months and you'll be guaranteed a job for the rest of your life.

Degree in anything takes 3 to 4 years and there is no guarantee there will be a job waiting for you when you are finished.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MM92 said:
I'm in the same position but 20, nearly 21. I feel ****ty that next year I'll be starting my degree when I should have originally have just finished it. But I made some bad mistakes and had 2 rough years which left me feeling like there was no hope and I'd never get back on track.

Take how you're feeling now and use that feeling to drive you on to succeed in all your life goals. Visualise how you want your life to be and who you want to be, set goals and work to achieve them. If **** gets hard just stop and realise how far you've come.

If I can do this then so will you. You'll look back in 5 years time and see it was so much worth it, and you would have earned that big smile on your face.
Yeah which is why I said I'm going back to school next semester to finish and just pick a major to make something happen instead of wandering through life confused and doing nothing, acting on that should be attractive to a lot of girls, basically I want to be pursuing and going after my long-term career goals, be proactive about it which what I'm going to do, and hopefully possibly at the same time be able to have a sex life, overall take action on this and be able to get a girlfriend or get laid at the same time

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on developing skills you need in life to be successful (whatever you define as successful).

I worked on developing analytical skills, relationship building/people skills, and sales skills. I felt like all great leaders needed to learn how to analyze situations, interact with people, and ultimately persuade people to do things they wanted such as join them, etc.

Realistically i had no clue wth i wanted to do in college. I just knew i wanted to run my own business and make a difference in the world. I didn't want to be stagnant so i continued studying business and slowly started working on developing my soft skills by volunteering, taking lower paying jobs that helped me develop my skills, and come interview time, i stated the story above and all my employers liked that even though i didn't know where i wanted to be exactly, they admired my clear focus of how i was positioning myself to achieve my goals.

You don't need to know EXACTLY what you want to do, but you will need to know they skills you'll need to develop to succeed. Nobody in the military knows exactly how bad the situations they're walking into are, but they prepare all their troops as best as possible to handle anything that comes their way. You should do the same thing.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Work on developing skills you need in life to be successful (whatever you define as successful).

I worked on developing analytical skills, relationship building/people skills, and sales skills. I felt like all great leaders needed to learn how to analyze situations, interact with people, and ultimately persuade people to do things they wanted such as join them, etc.

Realistically i had no clue wth i wanted to do in college. I just knew i wanted to run my own business and make a difference in the world. I didn't want to be stagnant so i continued studying business and slowly started working on developing my soft skills by volunteering, taking lower paying jobs that helped me develop my skills, and come interview time, i stated the story above and all my employers liked that even though i didn't know where i wanted to be exactly, they admired my clear focus of how i was positioning myself to achieve my goals.

You don't need to know EXACTLY what you want to do, but you will need to know they skills you'll need to develop to succeed. Nobody in the military knows exactly how bad the situations they're walking into are, but they prepare all their troops as best as possible to handle anything that comes their way. You should do the same thing.
well I said I am taking action by going back to school next semester, in the Spring, and working part-time too to have some sort of income, and get a guy friend to move in with and help pay rent together, at least that would be better than living at home with parents

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah I feel at least some girls should find that attractive when I take action to go back to school and finish, that will show I am being ambitious, and now I'm strongly considering getting some of my guy friends to share an apartment together and we pitch in money to help pay the rent together, I'm sure to girls living with roommates is better than living with parents still

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So yeah I feel at least some girls should find that attractive when I take action to go back to school and finish, that will show I am being ambitious, and now I'm strongly considering getting some of my guy friends to share an apartment together and we pitch in money to help pay the rent together, I'm sure to girls living with roommates is better than living with parents still
Are you for real? Its not going to 'show' sh1t. The only thing this shows is that you have crap financial ability and a retards mentality to boot. You think Women give a fvk if you live at home? They certainly do not. Women give a fvk if your ability to manage your own finances and provide for her is sh1t... and right now young man, it is. Get yourself together, get a plan and don't worry about women, they follow when you are financially stable.

Stay at home, get an education that will produce a job (not working a starbucks counter) and put money IN THE BANK. How are you going to save money if you are living with a bunch of other financially challenged idiots? Save 10,000 dollars and you can BUY a decent house in Mexico where the women all live at home for their entire life.

the only thing that matters is your level of game... but you are a tard for even considering western women.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Are you for real? Its not going to 'show' sh1t. The only thing this shows is that you have crap financial ability and a retards mentality to boot. You think Women give a fvk if you live at home? They certainly do not. Women give a fvk if your ability to manage your own finances and provide for her is sh1t... and right now young man, it is. Get yourself together, get a plan and don't worry about women, they follow when you are financially stable.

Stay at home, get an education that will produce a job (not working a starbucks counter) and put money IN THE BANK. How are you going to save money if you are living with a bunch of other financially challenged idiots? Save 10,000 dollars and you can BUY a decent house in Mexico where the women all live at home for their entire life.

the only thing that matters is your level of game... but you are a tard for even considering western women.
well okay, that sounds promising, because I don't want to deprive myself of sex or a relationship for another 3 or 4 more years, i'm gonna take action right now because for the past couple of months I've been working with a Career/Job Coach to help me on my career and long-term goals(which have nothing to do with women), and he has let me know about this graphic design school which i'm going on a tour of later this month to gain some graphic design skills or to see if it is my passion or not, and these other programs to see about working to get a certificate about becoming a Vet Assistant, so I feel I am closer much more than before in the past to discovering what my purpose could be in life

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as in, I don't want to have to put dating or hooking up with women on hold, don't want to have to put it off, wondering if it is possible to focus on my long-term goals, ambitions for what I want to do with my life in terms of a career and still be able to date women or hook up with them at the same time despite me living at home at the moment but I at least have a car and a job, I don't mind at all getting a hotel room for a night for privacy