Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are 15 to 21 and know what's good for you, LISTEN TO INTERCEPTOR.

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading a thread started by interceptor and noticed quite a number of posters that don't appreciate what he brings to the sosuave table.

I'm 24 now, and I've been following his every word for the past 6 months or so (of course everything should still be taken with a grain of salt), and I've never felt more happy of fulfilled as I do today (this despite enduring kidney disease and tearing a disc in my back when I need my back to be a 100% for my particular livelihood to exist). I mentioned what I'm currently going through not because I'm looking for pity (I absolutely don't need it thanks to the knowledge I've gained here), I brought it up because nothing affects me anymore, nothing scares me anymore, because I am living my true nature as a man.

I don't blame some of the people that question his writings (or any kind of literature from that genre, for that matter) as I imagine myself 19/20 years old partying like an animal and reading that stuff, laughing at how seriously & inte this guy views life. I would have told him to go take a chill pill.

15 to 20 year olds, you must understand that life out of college/the real world is NOTHING LIKE YOU PERCEIVE IT TO BE. You won't know what hit you. Not to say it isn't good, but it will definitely be new. I think everyone will agree with me here.

That's all. I hope you all consider yourself lucky for discovering this type of guidance at such a pivotal point in your lives.

Cheers.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his posts too. Makes sense from what I experienced. He also explains instead of dictates.

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like politics where people have different views on what is the truth to reach utopia people have different views on the social plane as well. This doesn't mean there is only party like an animal or follow interceptors views. There is many small differences which separates our views, though we might agree on the ultimate goal but not the way how to reach there.

The best thing with having someone disagree with you is that you learn so much more about yourself. You need to challenge your beliefs and in the end hopefully come out stronger and more adamant in what you believe in even if that belief is changed.

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
He does give some great advice.
The only thing that bothers me is that he puts a LOT of stress on the thing you must do; as if it's a job you really must do or you're screwing yourself up like there's no tomorrow. There's a lot of pressure he passes to us through his way of speaking.

Yeah, those things must be done, he's right almost every time, but, brothers, if I need a ton of pressure on my back I'll get two jobs. This whole "improving yourself" idea should be something you do with pleasure and should have fun doing it.

Personally, I have stopped reading his advice (not too long ago). I don't want to carry a weight around, cause I get pressured from other sources.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People of any age should listen to interceptor. :up:

Privitor said:
He does give some great advice.
The only thing that bothers me is that he puts a LOT of stress on the thing you must do; as if it's a job you really must do or you're screwing yourself up like there's no tomorrow. There's a lot of pressure he passes to us through his way of speaking.

Yeah, those things must be done, he's right almost every time, but, brothers, if I need a ton of pressure on my back I'll get two jobs. This whole "improving yourself" idea should be something you do with pleasure and should have fun doing it.

Personally, I have stopped reading his advice (not too long ago). I don't want to carry a weight around, cause I get pressured from other sources.
He stresses things more but thats to make sure people understand the point.

Why does it stress you? Having high standards is something to aim for thats all. It's like saying you get stressed by people telling you to become a DJ.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.
LOL!
Thanks for the sipport, Gov.

Anyway, Im not dictating. Nor promoting 'self limiting ' beliefs.
And good God, I am certainly not 'pressuring' anybody here.
Jesus...
Where do you get that?

I DO however, emphasize that the alterantive is meandering through the darkness, and delusions, and unfulfillment.
So why the Hell are guys here wasting time there?
I am about getting long term, lifestyle results.
About living an empowered life, where you do not follow trends, or magazines, and what 'the cool kids do'....
Im all about males becoming Men.
Men who have their internal Personal POWER.

They live life well.

They live life at a higher standard than the couch potato.

If you dont want a better life for yourself, thats fine.

But when I see man after man suffering, when the antidote is right in front of them, of course Im going to be moved, and offer some insight that has helped me in my life.

Be careful of projecting limting beliefs on a Message.

Just because you THINK you CANT do it, doesnt mean you CANT.

I will acknowledge that yes, it IS challenging to rise above the bullsh*t, low character, and low class behavior.
Of course it will be EXTREMELY difficult for a lot of men who live by "If no one else is doing it, why should I bother?"
Which only means you live your life according to society's standards, instead of living through your own.

I know that because Im highly visible here, and that Im offering such a radical viewpoint, that most guys (as young men are inclined to do) are going to challenge me, try to get me to justify, and legitimize myself to them...
the thing is, they really shouldnt be 'questioning' ME in the manner that they do, they should be questioning WHY they dont agree.

Its not the messenger.

Its the message.

IF everyone wants Happiness. Empowerment. A Happy , fulfilling, prosperous, Self Driven Life, how in the world are you not seeing how the alternate, disempowering viewpoints are affecting you?

no one is forcing you to do anything.
Dont blame any anxiety, or paranoia on me, fellas.
Im not the enemy.

But ask yourself what ARE you putting in your head?

Are you HAPPIER now than before?

DO you guys see where Im leading this?

And again, because so many men NEVER had a positive Male Role Model, of course, theyre going to challenge my 'authority'. They NEED feedback to let them know if theyre right or wrong.

Everyone 'hates' an authority figure, somehow by default, I became one. So I became the bad guy! LOL! ;P

But like I was explaining to someone, I see a lot of "My life sucks! Help me!" threads here. So I will offer some help.
Then the person discredits my help. "STFU! You dont knkow what you're talking about!"
So I try again. They refuse to acknowledge that it is helpful, saying in effect that the 'world sucks, no one is to be trusted, no one loves you, and no one sticks around for you', eventually, they may drive me away, or others....

...and they create a self fulfilling Prophecy.
"See , I TOLD YOU, no one sticks around for you!!!":crazy:

So, a guy like me, or others , gets a bad rap for 'abandoning' someone 'in need'.
Its not about 'winning'. My self esteem is not based on accolades, gaining 'followers' to my 'side', and the external.

I just want to help those who are willing to listen.

I dont look for people to enter my 'cult'. Dont project that sh*t on me just becasue you're not sure what you're reading. I hate cults.

Im not afraid of telling you if youre not living up to your potential, and ask you WHY arent you living up to your potential.
You want to be like every guy who lives inREACTION??
Who lets others decide for them?

You want FAKE friends?

You want people to give you 'advice' that TAKES AWAY YOUR POWER??

Because , 'hey, just keepin' it real, yo!"

Thats not your friend.

A Man who CARES, is honest, and tell it like it is, and shows you OPTIONS.
Alternatives. And wants to SEE YOU be the BEST Self.
Not the same self that lies down like a dog and 'accepts reality'.

Here they call it being a little b*tch.

Is that what youre allowing into your head??

Are you happier, more fulfilled, wealthier, living with passion and purpose??

WHY the FVCK are you going to listen to someone who tells you that those Goals ARE NOT FOR YOU???

Misery loves company.

What company are you keeping?

Think about that one.

Dudes, IM here to help.
You want to turn this into some crazy drama. Go ahead.

Thanks.

Life goes on, fellas.
Lets live it.
k?

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor's advice is excellent. Really top notch and probably the best stuff I've seen from regular posters here. Keep it up , you're doing a real service to all the misguided males out there.:up:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Superman, somebody giving you a hard time? Say the word and I'll make them disappear...:up:

I don't understand why people need to rip on other people's advice. If you don't like it, don't take it. It doesn't mean it's wrong. As long as it works and fits within the confines of DJ principles, then it's fair game.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if Interceptor creates more threads like Warrior's Scroll, he might very well be the next Pook-ish type user. (note i didn't say he will be the next pook...that wouldn't be doing justice to Interceptor)

Lay off each other. This is supposed to be a forum filled with Men who don't hold grudges against each other, right?

Right?!

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptors advice is gold, take heed...it might just change your life for the better.

I always look forward to his posts.. His writing style is straight forward easy to read/understand...cut the bvll**** give me truth.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, Troops...

I'd go so far as to say------there IS no cut-off age when it comes to receiving a benefit from taking heed to what men like Spiritual and Tactical Officer INTERCEPTOR routinely posts to us soldiers for 'HIGHER".

He's on the short list of people who seem to have a genuine desire to want to both INSPIRE you, AND-----to FIRE you up.

MUCH RESPECT.

...and keep it Marching, my friend.:rockon:

VU

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If only we can get it into those dumb ass under 20 people that posting chat sessions or email sessions between some random ***** and them is gay as ****.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
betterthandead said:
If only we can get it into those dumb ass under 20 people that posting chat sessions or email sessions between some random ***** and them is gay as ****.

Dumb ass people under 20?

Ill have you know my ICQ is 468 so im no dumbass