Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you "act AFC"...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
...you should NOT feel worried about how you f'ed it up with this girl or concerned whether she's still into you or whether you "still have a shot."

You should be disappointed in yourself for acting AFC.

Get it out of your head that "not being a chump" is nothing more than a tool for attracting women. You should strive to be a MAN and NOT a CHUMP in every aspect of your day-to-day life. And when you engage in chumpish behavior you shouldn't think, "OMG, I acted 'AFC'...what does she think of me now??"

Because thinking like that is MORE CHUMPISH, SUPPLICATIVE, DEPENDENT BEHAVIOR. It's acting like a chump AGAIN. You're worrying over something stupid. Note your mistake and DEAL with it.

Not a colossal tip or strategy, I know, but I've seen that underlying theme where people are acting like chumps in front of women and then being even BIGGER chumps by worrying about "how to salvage things." You screwed up. It happens to everyone. If she can't get over it when you correct your attitude and she sees your REAL, MANLY behavior, then find someone who can.

When you rid yourself of your frustrated chumpdom, you should be doing it for YOU, not for anyone else.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PeeGee
So basically 'oops, move on' ?
Yup. Pretty much. Not necessarily "next", but stop worrying about it. It's done. You can't undo it. Just learn and live.