If women cause so much trouble what are they good for

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is filled with warnings about women and where to watch out for them, where they pull tricks and say things they dont really mean. Where they will cheat on you and leave you if you dont keep them emotioanlly activated and keep them attracted to you.

Number one this is alot of work and self improvement that could be spent elsewhere like studying or working overtime or doing a hobby.

If woman are so much trouble then what are they really good for except for maybe 30 minutes of sex. If you are looking for marriage whats the point anymore if 50% of them end in divorce because of a cheating spouse. Guys cheat on women, women cheat on men, if people are so unhappy in marriages whats the point.

Plus a man must go through so much BS before he can be in a relationship with a woman and cuddle together and what not and do all the nice things couples do. BUT if this site says that doing nice things that make you feel good are NOT allowed since they make you look weak, then what is the point of a relationship in the first place if you are not allowed to experience any nice guy feelings. Since Nice guys finish last. I'm sure 90 percent of the alpha males or those who claim to be alpha males are fakes and are really nice guys who try and tell themselves and make them believe that they are alpha's. If you are a nice guy you can learn not to care about what others think as much, but when you find somebody to care about, then you your natural personality will always come out, and you will enjoy holding hands and talking about nice things. If you are a nice guy you cant kill the desire to be intimate and romantic, you cant be a alpha and say to your gf of 2 yrs "hey babe your valentine present is a box choclates and some sex afterwards, you'll forget you even had the box of choclates" For somebody I cared about there is no way I can pretend to be alpha and not care about her. There is no way you can pretend to not care and be fine with yourself when you really do care about the person. If you dont care then you your really not in a relationship. But if you do care and you do the things like holding hands and spending time together and not fighting or creating drama or showing her your the boss and what not and just creating trouble to keep her attracted she will leave. Most people dont become alpha because they are that way or because they think its the right way or the proper way no matter what. They act alpha in hopes of getting a girl and being all nice and cuddly after they get into a relationship but if you cant do those things whats the point of a relationship. I can pay 40 dollars to have my di*k sucked and Ill feel the same orgasm except the pride that YES i won her, i woo'd her.

If being cuddly with a girl in a relationship makes you weak then sex is the only thing left.

Is sex worth all this? Idk

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
If woman are so much trouble then what are they really good for except for maybe 30 minutes of sex. If you are looking for marriage whats the point anymore if 50% of them end in divorce because of a cheating spouse. Guys cheat on women, women cheat on men, if people are so unhappy in marriages whats the point.

Plus a man must go through so much BS before he can be in a relationship with a woman and cuddle together and what not and do all the nice things couples do. BUT if this site says that doing nice things that make you feel good are NOT allowed since they make you look weak, then what is the point of a relationship in the first place if you are not allowed to experience any nice guy feelings.

If being cuddly with a girl in a relationship makes you weak then sex is the only thing left.

Remember that every success story is not posted here,alot come here to seek advice in their less then stellar situations.
I dont ever remember someone saying cuddling in a relationship makes you weak,infact I do it all the time,its called kino.
You ask why we do it,why do we put time into women.... we do it because of their curves,their amazing smiles,the way their hair smells,big breast,the feeling of being number one when you have a chick begging for your attention,the look on your friends face when a hot chick walks out of your room putting on clothes.
Now when alot of us mature and realize that ultimately in life all that matters are your wife and kids. You think about how women are the key to speading your seeds to the only true way you are measured in life, "the way your kids describe you to others". The feeling of holding my little sister is honestly the best feeling in the world,now imagine if you were the father... I can only imagine. But this feeling can only be acheived through another women.

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you like about women?

1. They're soft
2. They smell nice
3. They have the capacity to be very caring
4. Did I mention they're soft and smell nice?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, humans in general are emotional, weak, stupid, and cause trouble, yet we haven't conducted mass genocide on ourselves yet.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
This board is filled with warnings about women and where to watch out for them, where they pull tricks and say things they dont really mean. Where they will cheat on you and leave you if you dont keep them emotioanlly activated and keep them attracted to you.

Number one this is alot of work and self improvement that could be spent elsewhere like studying or working overtime or doing a hobby.

Plus a man must go through so much BS before he can be in a relationship with a woman and cuddle together and what not and do all the nice things couples do. BUT if this site says that doing nice things that make you feel good are NOT allowed since they make you look weak, then what is the point of a relationship in the first place if you are not allowed to experience any nice guy feelings. Since Nice guys finish last. I'm sure 90 percent of the alpha males or those who claim to be alpha males are fakes and are really nice guys who try and tell themselves and make them believe that they are alpha's. If you are a nice guy you can learn not to care about what others think as much, but when you find somebody to care about, then you your natural personality will always come out, and you will enjoy holding hands and talking about nice things. If you are a nice guy you cant kill the desire to be intimate and romantic, you cant be a alpha and say to your gf of 2 yrs "hey babe your valentine present is a box choclates and some sex afterwards, you'll forget you even had the box of choclates" For somebody I cared about there is no way I can pretend to be alpha and not care about her. There is no way you can pretend to not care and be fine with yourself when you really do care about the person. If you dont care then you your really not in a relationship. But if you do care and you do the things like holding hands and spending time together and not fighting or creating drama or showing her your the boss and what not and just creating trouble to keep her attracted she will leave. Most people dont become alpha because they are that way or because they think its the right way or the proper way no matter what. They act alpha in hopes of getting a girl and being all nice and cuddly after they get into a relationship but if you cant do those things whats the point of a relationship. I can pay 40 dollars to have my di*k sucked and Ill feel the same orgasm except the pride that YES i won her, i woo'd her.

After reading the DJ Bible, I came to an epiphany.
Women are some ****ed up people, that we have to do all these tactics on them. Oh well.

Sarge on!

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does a gun collector have so many guns? Because he has a passion for guns.

Likewise, most men have a passion for women. And we're going to feed that passion by getting as much pvssy as possible. If you can overcome this passion, power to you. You don't need a woman to have a good life. You could find a cure for cancer, or become President. You can even adopt a child, so you wouldn't need a woman to start a family.

There's a lot you can do that doesn't require a woman. But good luck not popping a boner when a HB10 walks by. It's pretty tough to fight human nature.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

Yeah I know. Its that damn nature that gets you everytime. Plus without woman you can feel lonely even when you have all your boys with you hanging out and laughing.

Its just that I cant take anymore of these games and power playing. Im getting fed up with hearing all this. I'm just fed up from even trying knowing that what I am working with is so irrational.

Reaction score
Women are good for...

entertainment, sex, cooking, cleaning house, looking after babies, entertainment, sex, cooking, cleaning house, looking after babies, entertainment, sex, cooking, cleaning house, looking after babies, entertainment, sex, cooking, cleaning house, looking after babies, entertainment, sex, cooking, cleaning house, looking after babies!

That's about it... oh yea and politics... JUST KIDDING! :p

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

I realized that its too hard to fight nature and there is no point. I guess I wil continue to think about women.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are great, The posts I see on here talking badly about women are guys that have encountered the wrong type of women and don't have enough common sense, dignity or self respect to know any better. Usually the bad types look the best but thats as far as it goes which means you gotta learn to think with the right head.

The right type of woman is independant, vulnerable, has goals and willing to help you out.

Another EXTREMELY DISTURBING fact I'm noticing about these seduction sites are how closely people read into the information and follow it. It's like lost sheep looking for something to follow without thinking for themselves.

It's actually starting to get real corny. Alot of guys on here need to man up. Women ARE NOT the enemy you just have problems in yourselves you need to work on. When you get enough common sense it should be damn near impossible for the wrong type of woman to make you feel bad about yourself or become bitter.

MEN NEED WOMEN AND WOMEN NEED MEN, don't get caught up in all the DJ Seduction bullsh!t..pay more attention to the posts about improving yourself as a MAN and Improving your social skills, MOST IMPORTANTLY TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS think for yourself and realize life aint perfect an you can always get hurt real bad no matter how great of a person you are.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, stop trying to be a textbook Don Juan. Most of the stuff written on this site is bull. Don't be under the impression that you have to take what is written here as gospel because I guarantee that you'll end up in a worse position than you started in.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

Sometimes its hard to tell what I should believe in and what I shouldnt. Since seduction isnt tested using the hypothesis method, people can say whatever they want and create the supporting evidence afterwards.

Its so easy to just read everything on this site and not question its integrity because if you did then you would start questioning all the material.

For example pook's I am the prize idea,is that BS or is that helpfull.

Or is not calling after three days BS or real.

There is no way to tell.

I feel like the bit*ch shields that women throw up are so hard to get around that I get frustrated and make posts like this. I just cant seem to find a way around the Bit*ch shields and when I see a girl with negative body language it shakes me up so badly that it goes down to the bone and makes me turn around and say f-k it. If women have such terrible body language and all these games, I get mad and say forget it. I read alot of things on this forum with alot of experience from my own life, it tells me that woman play games and approaching them is difficult and makes the effort and pain not worth

Being a Dj is painful for me. So its like a pain vs pleasure equation for me. If you get more pain than pleasure than I just say f-k it. Women have so far given me more pain than pleasure and I just dont think there worth it. But its impossible for a hetrosexual man to forget about women

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that confident guys who are successful with women don't get all that trouble.

Basically, if any woman tries pulling any games or causes problems, leave her to it and return when she's in a better mood. If it's a regular thing, leave them altogether and find women that don't cause all this hassle. The reason they cause problems for some guys is because they get involved in the drama and can't handle it.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an important point. Most of the chumps on this board believe having a woman = happiness, and that having a million women is heaven. But talk to any one of the DJ's here, and they'll tell you something different thing: a woman cannot make you happy, focus on your life etc. Women are the sugar on top, the mint after the meal.

Why, why, why do we go through so much effort to obtain something that, according to those who have it, cannot lead to happiness?

The truth is that most people on this board (like most humans), by the very fact that they spend there time here, are obsessed with women. Imagine that you are three years old and someone is trying to take your cherished toy, and you'll never see it again if they get it. You'll cling to it, clutch to it, cry, scream. And why? Will that toy make you happy if you have it? If you were still holding that toy today, would you be happy now? No!

This is how most people think of sex and companionship - there is just a lack of laughter, of lightness, a lack of perspective. Women cannot make you happy, let we cannot let go.

But don't get me wrong: chasing women is worth every second of the trouble, and I'll tell you why. Snagging a woman can't make you happy, but you can make yourself happy while working to snag a woman.

It turns out, we've been handed a large gift by our hormones - one that almost nobody talks about or understands. Women are the ultimate bait! We will do next to anything to get a woman. Look at these guys who spend half their lives in a dimly lit gym, just to pop a few hos here and there! Women are the ultimate bait for the ultimate fish: our bad habits and laziness! Nothing in my life motivates me more to get up off my ass than the promise of success with these sweet, emotional women. But so be it! If that's what I need to want to get my life in order, to keep improving myself, to find real happiness, so be it! Like anything else in life, a thing is not good or bad, useful or useless in itself - what counts is how it is used.

Izza

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
they are good for nothings

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of our women problems have nothing to do with the girl- its to do with us. :down:

Thats the painful truth.

In fact, almost ALL our girl problems are to do with us if you think about it...YOU'RE the one choosing her! If you choose a sl*ttish ***** to be your GF, you've got no right to complain when she gives the spanish bast@rd a BJ.

Anyways, I see where your coming from ssj245, and I totally agree with you- its hard not to care when you find the one you love. So whats the solution? Ditch your own desires? Or ditch some internet forum rules made by a KBJ 500 miles away?

Don't follow everything you find here mate. Sosuave is 98% crap, 1% sh*t and 1% Gold. Learn to filter.

I really do hate hearing this advice when I'm depressed, but think about it anyways.

"Life is as hard as you make it."

If you believe womenizing is "hard," then it'll be true FOR YOU.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender said:
Don't follow everything you find here mate. Sosuave is 98% crap, 1% sh*t and 1% Gold. Learn to filter.
it's sometimes good to read about others crap & ****s. Normally, you can't smell your own ****, but you can smell others' ****..You know it' **** the moment you smell it.

you can often learn somehwat from negative demonstrations..

when you are seeded in ****, it tends to help you grow stonger

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
But don't get me wrong: chasing women is worth every second of the trouble, and I'll tell you why. Snagging a woman can't make you happy, but you can make yourself happy while working to snag a woman.

It turns out, we've been handed a large gift by our hormones - one that almost nobody talks about or understands. Women are the ultimate bait! We will do next to anything to get a woman. Look at these guys who spend half their lives in a dimly lit gym, just to pop a few hos here and there! Women are the ultimate bait for the ultimate fish: our bad habits and laziness! Nothing in my life motivates me more to get up off my ass than the promise of success with these sweet, emotional women. But so be it! If that's what I need to want to get my life in order, to keep improving myself, to find real happiness, so be it! Like anything else in life, a thing is not good or bad, useful or useless in itself - what counts is how it is used.

Izza
This is a very good point.

I love (hot) women, even the mental ones, even the ones who are trouble. It's almost like I'm hard-wired to find them attractive and to receive pleasure from their company. Weird.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, most of these posts here are to do with pulling women very good looking women. These women are generally ****ed up because they have so much to choose from so they:

a) like a challenge
b) like someone who will treat her as an equal (maybe the same as a)
c) like to **** with guy's heads to see how they react (maybe the same as a)
d) guys that aren't boring/adorable but dramatic, it's more fun.

We've all been in that kind of a relationship and it's the drama and the challenge that makes it exciting and passionate. Can you really blame them if they too want that if they can get it. Apart from his big ****, that's the reason Tommy Lee gets the girls.

If you want to find a sweet less attractive girl who just wants a good boy, there are plenty of those around too. However, they still will manipulate you except in a different way. No more going out without her, drinking too much etc as she will probably have all sorts of jealousy and control issues.

Bugger man, you're right, ****'em. Where that number for a *****? ;-)

Only kidding, being a nice guys is fine once she's fallen for you but not before.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
If woman are so much trouble then what are they really good for except for maybe 30 minutes of sex.

Ahh.. so that's what your problem is.