Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If we were to show to allied forces back in WWII the current world...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whodares, I know you've seen this

View attachment 5096
Ahaha nice one but didnt see it, just had a convo about it on a finance forum where we were discussing about public spending in many european countries and needless to say plenty of money was spent on people we considered "sub optimal" as much as sub optimal was their contribution to society.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gramps was into gays on every television program that kids watch, and transexuals in women's bathrooms, so I'm on the up and up!
Reminds me of this Halloween PSA. Spoiler alert - the girl dresses as Batman and the boy dresses as Wonder Woman . The parents look on proudly. It's amazing how the LGBTQs like to focus their agenda on the children - get them when they're young. Even more amazing that people are just fine with it.

U

user43770

Reminds me of this Halloween PSA. Spoiler alert - the girl dresses as Batman and the boy dresses as Wonder Woman . The parents look on proudly. It's amazing how the LGBTQs like to focus their agenda on the children - get them when they're young. Even more amazing that people are just fine with it.
Leftists have had a good run, I'll say that much.

What your grandfather would have found absurd, your father probably thought was no big deal; what your father found absurd, you probably think of as no big deal.

We've gotten to the point where mentally ill men, dressed up as women, can go to schools and pet children.

This isn't healthy. Most normal people understand this, but we're powerless to speak against it, less we lose our livlihoods.

We're living in a clown world. It's like the fvcking twilight zone.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whodares, I know you've seen this

View attachment 5096
Why would anyone believe that cell phones and video-streaming couldn't possibly have been invented without the invasion at Normandy? It likely would've been a part of the future, no matter who on whichever side died. Though the technologies might not have been developed by the exact same nations at the exact same times.