Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If we were to show to allied forces back in WWII the current world...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...do you think they would go to fight and that local populations would support the war?

I mean to show them a 360 degree vision of the current world right before covid19.

They would be shown all possible stats from public debts to birth rates to current laws in terms of civil rights, relationships, the pill, mass migration, feminism, aborts, drug abuses, political correctness and the structure of the current family union.

Any possible index crossing demographics and economics in 2020.

Also the geopolitical situation in terms of economics and military powers like china.

I believe they would have rather find a peaceful resolution despite the best attemp of western elites to go ballistic.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...do you think they would go to fight and that local populations would support the war?

I mean to show them a 360 degree vision of the current world right before covid19.

They would be shown all possible stats from public debts to birth rates to current laws in terms of civil rights, relationships, the pill, mass migration, feminism, aborts, drug abuses, political correctness and the structure of the current family union.

Any possible index crossing demographics and economics in 2020.

Also the geopolitical situation in terms of economics and military powers.

I believe they would have rather find a peaceful resolution despite the best attemp ot western elites to go ballistic.

don't think it would change much, if you remember most men did join for shaming tactics the goverment made by using woman.

truth be told don't matter the timeline, anything who did join a fight who was not his because the goverment/king/priest told then to do so is a fool, but taht is what happens the most, remove everything from people then give then scraps, they will fight over the scraps and be thankful for it, and will do anything to keep the scraps, but never will try to do better.

hence why people today belive in goverments, flat earth, what that famous useless think, most people brain are dead and in doing so they are easy to control

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt if it would make any difference. I'm sure people back then would be appalled with a lot of the modern world (athough the technology is cool), but it wouldn't change things for them back then. They had to live in that world, and Hitler had to be dealt with. Certainly after Pearl Harbor the US wasn't going to stay out of it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who are soldiers come from poor families where there isn't that many opportunities to make it big. War brings purpose in people's lives, gives people an excuse to travel to other countries, have free food and lodging and carry and use a gun against enemy people, and to some, go into debauchery overseas. If there wasn't a WW2, then look at how America was doing back then, people would be fighting against themselves rather than Germany. If there is an enemy on the outside it makes for better unity and and social cohesion. Today, even fighting a virus can't unite people together.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the son of a WW2 vet...by the time my dad died, I got the distinct impression he was thoroughly disgusted with the modern world, and had pretty much lost his will to continue living in it...and, to be completely honest, I'm not too far behind him...where the fuuck is my time machine?
all has been lost, but a memory of the stories of the elders. when honor has become a liability all is lost. stand strong, there is yet time to teach. and maybe a time to enforce.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
UK bomber flight crew were on average 19 years old, with a 60% mortality, disability and captured rate.

19 years old....and walked tall as a man, yet some of our members here can't even take to being roasted by a few measly words typed in an anonymous forum.

The difference between then and now....bunch of overgrown babies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who are soldiers come from poor families where there isn't that many opportunities to make it big. War brings purpose in people's lives, gives people an excuse to travel to other countries, have free food and lodging and carry and use a gun against enemy people, and to some, go into debauchery overseas. If there wasn't a WW2, then look at how America was doing back then, people would be fighting against themselves rather than Germany. If there is an enemy on the outside it makes for better unity and and social cohesion. Today, even fighting a virus can't unite people together.
Within 10 years of WW2 ending, the U.S. and Russia were already on the brink of fighting each other. So you are correct.

The last time the U.S. was united was 9-11.

I'm not sure we can get back to that point even if tragedy struck. And it's like that everywhere, not just the U.S.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between then and now....bunch of overgrown babies.
There seems to be a strong sense of entitlement today and a warped sense of reality. If life is hard in any way, if a life of fame and luxury isn't handed to them with a lap of luxury, then obviously someone is to blame for it, and they need to find that scapegoat.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There seems to be a strong sense of entitlement today and a warped sense of reality. If life is hard in any way, if a life of fame and luxury isn't handed to them with a lap of luxury, then obviously someone is to blame for it, and they need to find that scapegoat.
In the context of this forum, those that works hard (mental fortitude/IQ, body and spirit) should get good opportunities.

But those that complains endlessly abt women or what women does, should get what we all deep down know is coming to them.

An endless cycle for many.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of the thread is if allied forces would have fight a war knowing the outcome of it in the future.

The point is not gossiping about how sosuave users suck, everyone on the internet knows that we do proficiently and professionaly therefore its pointless to repeat it unless we're posting on cosmopolitan.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bolsheviks did a number on them. Then Stalin, like all communists, killed off his best generals to eliminate possible overthrows.
When Germany invaded, Stalin was curled up into the fetal position in his office for two days. A complete pvssy.
Russia threw untrained men at the Germans. Got them slaughtered. Communism is so ugly.
Our whole mainstream media, heads of corps, schools, everywhere you look where there's money is Communist. Communists genocide the 2nd-most threatening RACE in the population. They'll make their way on down leaving only the people who can't/won't fight back alive, so slav(e)s to do the menial work for the "Chosen." Communism, or what Marx proposed (propositional states like "All Men Are Created Equal" which is absolutely not true in Nature, are tyrannies), like kids on a playground.

At the age of 17, I first heard the Preamble to the Soviet Constitution. It declared that the USSR was a "union of workers, peasant, soldiers, and intellectuals." I laughed out loud. Then I noticed the rest of the class and the professor were looking at me funny.

Again.

To me, the idea that this guy will work in a factory, that guy will work on the farm, and the other guy will be out there freezing his butt off on the front until he loses an arm, while I am "the intellectual" who sits in an office and gives the orders is FUNNY. Who would fall for a load of crap like that?

Who would take that crap SERIOUSLY?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bolsheviks did a number on them. Then Stalin, like all communists, killed off his best generals to eliminate possible overthrows.
When Germany invaded, Stalin was curled up into the fetal position in his office for two days. A complete pvssy.
Russia threw untrained men at the Germans. Got them slaughtered. Communism is so ugly.
While I may not agree with Communism because its anti-Christian in its execution (which may be argued for fascist/right-wing as it pertains to "true" Christianity), I do disagree with using the USSR, or countries that had either an authoritarian, monarchial, or was otherwise not even a democracy and became a Communist dictatorship. Russia is still authoritarian as long as Putin is in charge, so nothing has really changed there unless Putin is out of office period. If circumstances were different, then Putin could be just as bad as Stalin or other dictators there in the past. He just has the benefit of modern technology and a more sophisticated system to keep dissenters under control so they aren't a threat to his power. We aren't in the 1930s anymore after all so brute tactics to maintain power are no longer necessary if people can be electronically monitored and surveilled and zapped by a drone or poisoned.

The Russian Tzar happened prior to the revolution. They were supposed to be the "Third" incarnation of the Roman Empire taking the name Tsar instead of Cesar. This is after the Greek Roman Empire failed to the Muslim Turks and the Russians took the beautiful architecture from the Greek-Roman hybrid empire and made beautiful architectural wonders like in St. Peter's square and made the Russian Orthodox church. The friendly soviet revolution effectively ended the last living remnant of the Roman empire. Now one may argue that Mussolini tried to copy the Roman Empire in fascist Italy, but apart from that, the Roman Empire is dead for now as no current politician is claiming to be a csar, with Russia/and Italy under Mussolini having been the last of that set.

You never see an example of a democratic country turning communist by free elections and then turning authoritarian afterwards in a first world country. That being said, the Venezuela's experiment looks like more of something relatable because at least it was democratic before it turned into a communist dictatorship. However, is that the leader or is it the system? You can always have a bad right-wing leader set-up from a democratic institution and turn it into a fascist dictatorship. But, you just don't see communist systems going back to free capitalist by a democratic vote, like ever. I guess power gets to people's heads that are on the top of such systems more so than others?

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our whole mainstream media, heads of corps, schools, everywhere you look where there's money is Communist. Communists genocide the 2nd-most threatening RACE in the population. They'll make their way on down leaving only the people who can't/won't fight back alive, so slav(e)s to do the menial work for the "Chosen." Communism, or what Marx proposed (propositional states like "All Men Are Created Equal" which is absolutely not true in Nature, are tyrannies), like kids on a playground.

At the age of 17, I first heard the Preamble to the Soviet Constitution. It declared that the USSR was a "union of workers, peasant, soldiers, and intellectuals." I laughed out loud. Then I noticed the rest of the class and the professor were looking at me funny.

Again.

To me, the idea that this guy will work in a factory, that guy will work on the farm, and the other guy will be out there freezing his butt off on the front until he loses an arm, while I am "the intellectual" who sits in an office and gives the orders is FUNNY. Who would fall for a load of crap like that?

Who would take that crap SERIOUSLY?
Are you from a former Soviet bloc country?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

I think every man should live his life in such a way that his grandfathers wouldn't be embarrassed of him. If you can do that, you're doing pretty damn good

@ShePays rip