Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Ugly Girls Approach You...

when ugly girls ask you out, does that mean you are also ugly?

• yes, you are ugly

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • no, you are good

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • i never get asked out by girls period

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
If ugly girls approach you, and ask you or your email, or hint you to ask them out, or tells u that they like you, does that mean you are also ugly? or what?

i am seeing myself getting asked out often by girls who are average/below average, and i am like WTF...

so please answer my question, whenever this happens, i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing....

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does that mean you are also ugly?
Not at all. If girls are hitting on you then that's good for you. The only time you need to be concerned is if you're getting no interest at all!

Hot girls rarely hit on guys because they don't have to.

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know them, they are people as well.

Just because they are ugly doesn't mean you should torture them nor does it mean you should allow them to torture you. Leave your options open women are the same no matter how they look.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What a nonsense question. Do ugly people think hot people are ugly? It's not like they are a different species of animal. You are attractive. Believe it or not, most hot girls don't approach males because they are so used to males approaching them. Ugly girls aren't used to that so they are more opt to approach. It has nothing to do with how you look.

Ugly people are not attracted to ugly people.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
please, this is not non-sense, and i have been thinking if i am good looking or bad looking, because i remember this one girl saying to another girl about me "He's really nice, but too bad he's not cute" and it hurt me... or people be like "you think he's cute??" to other girls and it KILLs me lol.

if i look into the mirror i honestly dont see myself as hot or nothin, not good lookin enough to be on television that's for sure.

the reason i asked this was because i heard somewhere that women often date people who they think are "in their league".....

and just to let everyone know, i talk to everyone, and find that usually the ugly ones/smart ones are the nicest and best people to talk to, and probably talk to them more than the hot ones! But i would never be more than just friends with them, and when they ask me out, i am just like... i dont think we should talk no more lol.

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM

What a nonsense question. Do ugly people think hot people are ugly? It's not like they are a different species of animal. You are attractive. Believe it or not, most hot girls don't approach males because they are so used to males approaching them. Ugly girls aren't used to that so they are more opt to approach. It has nothing to do with how you look.

Ugly people are not attracted to ugly people.
Not entirely..

You have to remember though that people with better genetics may still look down on you as ugly while the people with worse genetics than you may look up to you and see you as hot.

Atleast from my perspective that is the case...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well think yaself lucky you ungreatful lot....lol

I don't ever get asked out by any girls...and i'm a hot lking guy!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a club the 5-6grl love me! they always trying to dance. *turns back. Wanna be going for 7-8 hbs

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Not at all. If girls are hitting on you then that's good for you. The only time you need to be concerned is if you're getting no interest at all!

Hot girls rarely hit on guys because they don't have to.
Right on. Hot girls will RARELY approach u. U have to approach them, then they will send you the signals if they are interested or not. Ugs and average or even a bit above average will hit on you, because they have to be more aggresive to get a guys attention. Ugly guys will RARELY be hit on by even ugly girls.

Although I see no need for any guy to be "ugly". Dress nice, get a good haircut, get your body in good shape. Carry yourself with confidence and U will look attractive to many girls.

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is

Usually girls have very low self-esteem, very self conscious. They’re always thinking bout wat other people thinking or sayin, that’s why you never see them approaching guys or makin the first phone call. They’re scared ****less bout that sort of ****…

Now, usually the only time they actually approach is when their feelin pretty confident that they can bag you. So if your seeing that only ugly girls approaching you, theyre probably thinking “hey, I can get this guy, he aint out of my league.”

Anyways wat I’m tryin to say is that your probably ugly….or……..yeah.., thats probably it.

But.. look at the bright side, girls ARE approaching you….this is a good thing ….usually

Get their numbers, talk to them, try to fvck them, see wat works wat doesn’t…….cuz hey, even bad experience is experience.

Then after you fvck with a few of these ugly chicks, your confidence skyrockets n’ you work your way up. you got it made

go gettem playboy

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly girls approaching you is generally a good thing. It means you're on the right path.

Last year at school I was approached by a 5"1 Warpig Hb1. One of those nasty looking girls that trys to be fashionable, but isn't (like wearing a skirt, but it looks bad on her pale legs). Just trying way too hard.

Whats a guy to do? Ignore her completely and lower her already frail self esteem? Or flirt and act friendly and cheer her up? I choose just to have fun with it. Brighten up someones day! Just dont get them obsessed about you.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put it this way:

I've hooked up with 8s and I have been rejected by 5s. There's no such thing as a pecking order.

If any girl shows interest, it should be seen as an ego boost.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Juan_Man,
I got a phone call at 1 AM a couple days ago. It was about three HB9's telling me that I was hott and stuff. I am sitting there just sorta not caring getting a big a$$ ego boost:D . Whether or not they were serious is another story but they have been talking to me and flirting with me a little here and there (I was in a pissed off mood that day with finals. I was in no mood to try anything). I am out of school now and I can't see them. (Waiting for Cloud-UK's summer games.)I am off topic now.
Just treat any women that wants you as an ego boost.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Well think yaself lucky you ungreatful lot....lol

I don't ever get asked out by any girls...and i'm a hot lking guy!
Would you go out with me?;) :D

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... befriend them.

use em as "social proof".

Oh... social proof can also include GUYS or even GAYS... :D

=====

And btw, it is said that UGLY GIRLS = GOOD WIVES.

There's even a Tagalog song about it (Filipino DJs know this...)

"Humanap ka ng panget at ibigin mo tunay"
(Find an ugly girl and then love her with all your heart):cool:

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
And btw, it is said that UGLY GIRLS = GOOD WIVES.

There's even a Tagalog song about it (Filipino DJs know this...)

"Humanap ka ng panget at ibigin mo tunay"
(Find an ugly girl and then love her with all your heart):cool:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yeah.. as well as sperm whales.:D

look on the guys on the street, the gangs here say that their leader's the ugliest guy they've seen and even uglier than a demon but they complain that despite that, he still has all the girls! cuz of his alpha qualities, of course!!!

im not saying you're ugly cuz ur not. we all have our own "markets". yes, some girls date "in their league" but take it this way, you're NEVER gonna be "in their league" if you dont first believe you are! but dont leave it at that! actually do something about yourself so you could "rise up the ranks".

neobrood's right about those gay people since they know how to take care of themselves the way we should [assuming they're the dressed up types and not those who wear make up and women's clothing], and they often are very open and friendly people hence the "league" they are in.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a ugly girl makes an aproach, we guys are never rude, never look away or **** like that.

Sometimes when we aproach a girl, they do that.

This sux hum? Why are we nice guys?