“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

If this becomes the norm, western society is screwed

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There is more surface area of feminine skin and you can tackle her. There are fatter escorts charging money here in incel Toronto. If you go on an escort site and put BBW women then therr are plenty of them because Toronto is the incel.capital.of the world and men would pay for landwhales up here.
Nice to know that u r stalking escorts sites that lists fatso's.

At least you hv moved away from succubus that works as prostitutes.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
You f uck tubs of lard?
How, exactly, did you come to that conclusion?

Perhaps my post was too complicated.

Let me explain.

If you visit the article, and read the comments, many are humorously creative in their disgust.

One person sees that article and gets angry that a fat chick gets so much positive attention.

Another person (that's me, by the way) sees an article about a fat chick that gets a lot of attention and is ENTERTAINED by all the clever comments.

I would go so far as to say that articles like the one OP posted RESTORE my faith in humanity.

Since they show evidence that fat girls getting positive attention is NOT the norm, as the media would like us to believe.

How you choose to use your confirmation bias, however, is none of my business.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
They probably make more money than you do because there are too many thirsty guys.
Probably. I never understood why ladies have money issues.. When going down to brass tax, they have three automatic money makers in their body. They can earn money for decades. I degress.

How, exactly, did you come to that conclusion?

Perhaps my post was too complicated.

Let me explain.

If you visit the article, and read the comments, many are humorously creative in their disgust.

One person sees that article and gets angry that a fat chick gets so much positive attention.

Another person (that's me, by the way) sees an article about a fat chick that gets a lot of attention and is ENTERTAINED by all the clever comments.

I would go so far as to say that articles like the one OP posted RESTORE my faith in humanity.

Since they show evidence that fat girls getting positive attention is NOT the norm, as the media would like us to believe.

How you choose to use your confirmation bias, however, is none of my business.
They are interesting, but as for you liking tubbies, I have not response. I do not judge people on what turns them on sexually. If Lizzo type ladies float your boat, have at it.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
They are interesting, but as for you liking tubbies, I have not response.
why do you think I like tubbies?

Are you purposely misunderstanding my point just to maintain imaginary internet-argument-frame upper hand, or is it really beyond your comprehension?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Probably. I never understood why ladies have money issues.. When going down to brass tax, they have three automatic money makers in their body. They can earn money for decades. I degress.
In all fairness it's an apples and oranges comparison. You can't really compare civvies and escorts.

At the end of the day guys like variety. That includes fat women, black women, unusually small women, etc.... any type of woman you probably would not like. Don't get why you'd care to make a thread about fat women.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I don't have a problem with obese people. I have a problem with people propping up obesity as anything other than a serious problem.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
why do you think I like tubbies?

Are you purposely misunderstanding my point just to maintain imaginary internet-argument-frame upper hand, or is it really beyond your comprehension?
Not trying to get the "upper hand". I couldn't care less. I was just opining to your original reply, which one could conclude that you support ladies who look like Lizzo. Which, again, is fine. Whatever floats your boat is fine by me.

In all fairness it's an apples and oranges comparison. You can't really compare civvies and escorts.

At the end of the day guys like variety. That includes fat women, black women, unusually small women, etc.... any type of woman you probably would not like. Don't get why you'd care to make a thread about fat women.
I can't reply to redundancy.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Not trying to get the "upper hand". I couldn't care less. I was just opining to your original reply, which one could conclude that you support ladies who look like Lizzo.
I suppose one "could" conclude that.

Keep with that angle if it works for you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
There is more surface area of feminine skin and you can tackle her. There are fatter escorts charging money here in incel Toronto. If you go on an escort site and put BBW women then therr are plenty of them because Toronto is the incel.capital.of the world and men would pay for landwhales up here.
Wow. No wonder Montréal is favorite Canadian city. :rolleyes:
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I suppose one "could" conclude that.

Keep with that angle if it works for you.
You should, as that's how it was presented.


Wow. No wonder Montréal is favorite Canadian city. :rolleyes:
I've been to Montréal a few times, no issues laying the snow bunnies. Love it when they wear all white. Their body looks like milk.. Geez....
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You should, as that's how it was presented.




I've been to Montréal a few times, no issues laying the snow bunnies. Love it when they wear all white. Their body looks like milk.. Geez....
So they like "cheating" on their own men.... I thought Canada was more feminist than the states?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Believe it or not, ladies want sex too. I've been offered sex with a married lady, I've never knowingly accepted. I just couldn't do it. I still have some morals left in me.
Of course women want sex. But in a feminist environment the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I was just under the assumption that they cuck their own.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Feminists want sex too. Had sex with a few, but their ultra libral views are absolutely nuts.
But the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I almost guaranteed there will be control issues ( ie: you not on top or not having your way ), or not getting it when you want. Plus a lot of games and headache that more than offset the pleasure received by the sex ( net loss )
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
But the juice isnt worth the squeeze. I almost guaranteed there will be control issues ( ie: you not on top or not having your way ), or not getting it when you want. Plus a lot of games and headache that more than offset the pleasure received by the sex ( net loss )
No doubt. Remember the chick I posted about early last year? Feminist, 27, 5'7'', hot as f uck. 100% complete nut job. Recorded everything btw. ;p
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
You should, as that's how it was presented.
I think you mean that's how you interpreted it.

Also, I clarified my point in my first response to you, expanding what I meant by my first post.

And since you seem to have trouble understanding that clarification, I can only assume you have a vested interest in clinging to your fantasy that I like fat chicks.

Why a guy would cling to a fantasy that another guy likes fat chicks is beyond me.

Especially since the imaginary fat-chick-liking-guy you seem to enjoy fantasizing about (that's me by the way) has clearly explained the intention in the clarification, one you seem to have negatively hallucinated.

For reasons I can only guess, but generally that involves some kind of projection.

But just in case you are too confused, and you can only think of responding with the same point, let me RE-EXPLAIN my original point.

I think the article is a GOOD ARTICLE. NOT because of the fat chick in the article.

I think the article is GOOD because of the clever and funny ANTI-FAT CHICK comments in the article.

I understand you are likely trolling, and perhaps think you're being clever, baiting me to respond over and over, but you keep repeating the same point over and over.

I suppose you might enjoy a hobby of baiting guys online, perhaps your version of cat fishing?

Or perhaps you do actually believe you have a valid point.

Regardless, you may have the last word, if you wish, by responding once again with the same comment, once more.

Cheers.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top