Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If they are actively engaged in the conversation...

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
...they are taken.

The best and easiest conversations I have are with taken women.

This is my new indicator of availability, it's that reliable for me.

When approaching, and I strike up a conversation and she is friendly, laughing, flirty, open, happy, contributing, attentive, facing me directly, volunteering information and I think she would be a great addition to my life...she is taken.

Available girls are like pulling wisdom teeth to talk to. If I have to break through the 8 inch plexiglass walls to get a decent conversation going, then she is not taken. It's like a natural defense mechanism to protect the hymen or something, idk.

Anyone else see this in action (not theory)?

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed the same. They have already secured the bag so they don't need to be so defensive and ego driven about everything. They also don't need to filter you out with s*** tests and things like that.

I recall that it used to be the exact opposite, the taken woman would be very defensive and for relationship and concerned with coming on as available. It is possible that this is the result of a qualitative (gender war, psych issues) and quantitatively (more options for women so more ego, less need to entertain anyone irl) more competitive market. Also, women cheat more and have more "grey area" encounters and friendships with men. Thatcould just be me aging into a different dynamic though.
Good point. I remember when taken girls wouldn't even make eye contact as it was "cheating" in their eyes. Now, I get more skull-phukery from the taken than I do the available.

The many options the "available" have at their disposal (dating apps, social circle the size of Manhattan, the orbiters, the tatted up Chads they don't have but want, etc) are all the reasons they need to not give flying fux about a conversation with a stranger.

It is to a point where if she is doing all the things mentioned in OP, then my heart sinks a bit knowing the end result.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Available girls are like pulling wisdom teeth to talk to. If I have to break through the 8 inch plexiglass walls to get a decent conversation going, then she is not taken. It's like a natural defense mechanism to protect the hymen or something, idk.

Anyone else see this in action (not theory)?
I think there is a simpler explanation for your observed phenomenon. Women who are not social, are difficult to talk to, and have boring personalities are less likely to be taken. Just like men who exhibit those qualities. Granted, it’s easier for a woman to skate on looks alone. Still, all else being equal, a woman with poor social skills would be more likely to be single.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a simpler explanation for your observed phenomenon. Women who are not social, are difficult to talk to, and have boring personalities are less likely to be taken. Just like men who exhibit those qualities. Granted, it’s easier for a woman to skate on looks alone. Still, all else being equal, a woman with poor social skills would be more likely to be single.
Nice point of view! I hadn't thought about that.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversations and words mean nothing to me.

Either she complies to my demands or she doesn't.

Tell her to give you her number. Check.
Tell her to meet you at this time on this date. Check.
Tell her to wear something black. Check.

Pull or eject. Actions over words.

Disregard everything else.