Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If there is one thing I have learned 7 years on this forum

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to approach...

Sounds obvious but every single amazing experience I have had in my life with women has come from me simply leaving the house. Some of the best women I have ever had, I met on nights when I was five minutes away from going back to my hotel or place. Being a natural introvert I’m not really into clubs and partying, so I have to force myself to me social.

Secondly, talk to everyone. I cringe at the amount of hot women I let go in my early 20’s because I simply didn’t approach. Guys I’m being 100% serious, you literally need to chat up every hot girl you see. Just talk to them about any bull****... but never compliment them.

Wish someone would of told me this in my early 20’s, I’d have ****ed 200 women by now. Took me 10 years to figure this out. With 30 right around the corner I’m making up for lost ground. Time is precious be smart. Bring your laptop to a coffee shop with hot women, join salsa dancing, go out 3-4 nights a week, join a well known gym, talk to girls at the grocery store. Volume is key. You should be approaching 20-30 women a week without going too out of the way either

Best of luck fellas

wblanda

Reaction score
I believe, there are not many people here, who use this forum for 7 years.