"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

If there is one thing I have learned 7 years on this forum

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
You have to approach...


Sounds obvious but every single amazing experience I have had in my life with women has come from me simply leaving the house. Some of the best women I have ever had, I met on nights when I was five minutes away from going back to my hotel or place. Being a natural introvert I’m not really into clubs and partying, so I have to force myself to me social.

Secondly, talk to everyone. I cringe at the amount of hot women I let go in my early 20’s because I simply didn’t approach. Guys I’m being 100% serious, you literally need to chat up every hot girl you see. Just talk to them about any bull****... but never compliment them.

Wish someone would of told me this in my early 20’s, I’d have ****ed 200 women by now. Took me 10 years to figure this out. With 30 right around the corner I’m making up for lost ground. Time is precious be smart. Bring your laptop to a coffee shop with hot women, join salsa dancing, go out 3-4 nights a week, join a well known gym, talk to girls at the grocery store. Volume is key. You should be approaching 20-30 women a week without going too out of the way either

Best of luck fellas
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

wblanda

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
34
I believe, there are not many people here, who use this forum for 7 years.
 
Top