“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

If the girls approach you?

mike14

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
If the girl girls approach you, would anything change, Kino C+F, etc?, cuz it feels kinda wierd when girls approach me and sometimes i feel lost.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Change nothing, samething. Its just that you know theres already interest there, so ya gotta better shot.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I still do everything the same, except it's a rarity in my case to be perfectly honest. Whenever I do the approaching, I've been able to get 8's or so. But whenever I get approached, it's barely anything above 4 or 5.

Like last time at work, this one girl approached me and gave me her name and number without me asking for it. I didn't call, because there were several things that I found extremely repulsive about her. Mostly the smoking, pierced lip, and pale goth skin. I am extremely shallow sometimes, yes. But smoking is the fvcking worst thing a girl could possibly do IMO.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
watch how they break the ice, its soo funny

one chick came to me and was like

" i dont mean to bother you "

haha when i was doing absolutely nothing

i dunno , just funny
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
watch how they break the ice, its soo funny

one chick came to me and was like

" i dont mean to bother you "

haha when i was doing absolutely nothing

i dunno , just funny

Yup, it is pure hillarity when something like that happens. It reminds me of how I used to go up to girls saying stuff like that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alchemyst

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I've noticed that usually when a girl approaches a guy initially then she must do this A LOT. This isn't neccesarily a bad thing though, but most guys that she does this to are probably kissing her @$$ within seconds(which is just what she's after). Just remember that she auditioning for your time and may not necassarily get the part. Keep that mindset.
 

Puma

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
This is funny becauase I was just approached by two hb's a half an hour ago. I acted the same way i do when i approach a girl.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
watch how they break the ice, its soo funny

one chick came to me and was like

" i dont mean to bother you "

haha when i was doing absolutely nothing

i dunno , just funny
Once these 2 girls came up to my friend and i and just didnt say anything. We kept askin them shyt but they were real dumb and just answered with one word. They didnt wanna know nuttin about us. Funny how they were the ones who approached but seemed uninterested. Now wuwd yo?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top