If the girl isnt "Highly sought-after" but is still a Hot

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babe,

What do you do here, in this case.

Theres a girl who has the potential to be extremely Hot, but doesnt bother and is shy and nervous AROUND YOU, but a acts like a hb10 on the phone. Guys dont really hit on her but she's had previous relationships, 2 at most and has MANY male friends but it still stand off-ish.

I'm in a plight at my gym, I think I've kinda lucked out on this one, but I managed too number close her, rapport, but have no clue if shes showing interest back. Shes always the first to say "Well I gotta go, got things to do" but really alss she is doing is ZILCH.

She straight up asked me "What do you want?, a relationship or Just friends, what?" I said I dont see how this is relevant to anything,

Reckon I've lucked out on this one?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Man your ass up, stop overanalyzing, make a damn move, stop being scared. Read my sig. Apply it.

Case closed. Post your results.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nismo,

Its not a matter of being scared. I can say from first hand, its been tooth and nail to get her nbumber at the gym, I have previous threads about this since last year, I got to that stage, I broke down the barriers now Ive made the move of getting her number,I got to the day 2, she was reluctant at first. Asking me where I would take her, then she made the excuse of saying shes at her dads and needs to cook, I said cool,okay.

Then saying that shes at her dads EVERY saturday. I will post a result, I hate getting blown out or nexting, especially when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I know if I keep pursuing her, my value will keep burning out every time.

When a girl who isnt sought after or desired by hordes of guys, it kinda turns the tables on everything. I dont want to make her ego boost or her head swell, but at the the sametime this is a VACANT SPACE of opportunity. You'll find that these types of girls have a higher b!tchshield than a average hb9-10.

Its easy for guys here to say NEXT, without actually being in some of predicaments here, maybe we should have a voice recorder FR's section on the forum going on, so you guys can actually hear whats going on.

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for it. It sounds like this girl dosnt know shes hot, which i think is good thing. I dont think it is a vacant space, treat it like you would any other girl. Im not sure exactly where youre at with her, a little more back story might help. but it sounds like shes waiting for you to make a move.

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read this and I agree with other people, if you want this girl just make a move already. Push your fear aside, and just kiss her ha. You do only have a limited time before she just loses complete interest in you and some other dude will just get her before you do. Good Luck.