Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If the boyfriend always comes around...

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wanted to ask a question.

Lets say you work with a girl, whose boyfriend always seems to show up at work when she is working, pokes around for a bit then leaves. Is this guy insecure, nosy, or being an AFC?

Let me mention that they both go to the same school, so see each other everyday.

Sometimes he brings her lunch, and sometimes he F's around. I notice he comes in almost every shift she works at some point in time.

I mean yeah I might take my girl lunch here and there, but my a$$ is NOT going to go to her work every time she works. I think it's like being a leech. Either that, or the guy wants to make himself noticed all of the time so other guys get the hint not to flirt with her.

I think girls would get tired of behavior like this from their boyfriends. I could see maybe doing this if you rarely saw her, but seeing how they see one another during the whole day, why show up to her work?

And what is funny is that other employees notice too. One guy was like... That chicks goofy a$$ boyfriend is in here all the damn time.

My only thoughts are what I mentioned above about being scared another guy is after her, so he wants to just be around, or maybe he has nothing better to do.

Am I missing something here?

I remember showing up once to eat lunch with my girl when she had a lunch break, but I wasn't there every shift. And this girl doesn't work enough to get a lunch most of the time, so he doesn't have that excuse for except maybe on Saturday.

Reaction score
Omen said:

Lets say you work with a girl, whose boyfriend always seems to show up at work when she is working, pokes around for a bit then leaves. Is this guy insecure, nosy, or being an AFC?

Let me mention that they both go to the same school, so see each other everyday.

Sometimes he brings her lunch, and sometimes he F's around. I notice he comes in almost every shift she works at some point in time.

I mean yeah I might take my girl lunch here and there, but my a$$ is NOT going to go to her work every time she works. I think it's like being a leech. Either that, or the guy wants to make himself noticed all of the time so other guys get the hint not to flirt with her.

I think girls would get tired of behavior like this from their boyfriends. I could see maybe doing this if you rarely saw her, but seeing how they see one another during the whole day, why show up to her work?

And what is funny is that other employees notice too. One guy was like... That chicks goofy a$$ boyfriend is in here all the damn time.

My only thoughts are what I mentioned above about being scared another guy is after her, so he wants to just be around, or maybe he has nothing better to do.

I remember showing up once to eat lunch with my girl when she had a lunch break, but I wasn't there every shift. And this girl doesn't work enough to get a lunch most of the time, so he doesn't have that excuse for except maybe on Saturday.

All I can say is I work with this super fine girl and I was trying to get with her.

She gave me her #, and we talked on the phone a few times but she never accepted a date so I stopped calling her. She didn't even say "NO" to the date, she said she would call me, or let me know.

I found out she has a LTR boyfriend, and eventually he started showing up at work and poking his nose around.

All I know is if my girlfriend gave out her # to guys at work, she would be history.

The fact is, this woman is looking for a BBD, and I wasn't it because I don't drive a Benz, and ofcourse, she knows where I work.

So that's all it is.. stringing her AFC along until the BBD arrives.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol whats BBD?

I have a story like this as well!!!!

I was in High School and I think it was a class just before lunch so it was maybe like around 11am. The class was boring but there were some pretty hot chics in here (Me being an AFC at the time couldnt get with any of them) Luckily I sat next to one of the fine ass chics and luckily it was one of those stool type chairs and tabletops so when she would lean forward I could get a good look at her thong(I should have said something C+F right here like "Nice color," or something like that but I was a loser). Now around 12 her boyfriend would come every single damn day! I mean it got to a point where I was like damn this guy should just change his schedule to be in here! The funny part about it is his girl the one I looked at her thong would say "Damn, here again!" or "Ya he gets annoying but he gets me stuff," lol.....I once heard that he went during school and got her some pads....I know its true since SHE is the one that said it.

I feel sorry for these type of guys but ehhhh what can you do except fvck there girls and destroy there lives.

Reaction score
j0n024 said:
lol whats BBD?
Bigger Better Deal

they all want it especially if their boyfriend is AFC. A DJ can probably keep a HB in check, but never an AFC.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think to myself... Damn, this guy should just get a job here then if he is around that much. lol

Now no doubt I hit on this girl, but even before I did he was always around. Now I think that he will be around more, cause I think he is scared i'll take his chick. She told him who I was, and I think a few days ago he actually realized who I was. I was walking by her, the tool was there and she whispered in his ear and I was thinking... Yep, she just mentioned... That's the guy :up: But she knows I am going out with another woman now, so she's not in the picture anymore. I dont fight for women and I think she was expecting me to keep hitting on her all of the time. I moved on, and I think she is at loss for words.

But regardless, days I dont work I hear he comes in. I know this guy thinks a BBD will come along. He's worried, and he should be, cause his girl can do better, and I think she is starting to realize this more and more.

And the funny thing is that she never talks to him as much as you would think she would when he comes in. She kind of says some things then walks away. In fact she came and talked to me and someone else while dude was still in the place.

She'll get it in her head soon and this chump will be gone. I have no doubt in my mind she wont keep this one around much longer.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:

Why go after her when she's already in a relationship? Now that is AFC. If he's around, so what, but going after her knowing she's in one just shows that you're a douche. Go after singles.

It's hilarious of all of the posts of guys wanting to go after girls in relationships. No wonder they are AFC's.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
Why go after her when she's already in a relationship? Now that is AFC. If he's around, so what, but going after her knowing she's in one just shows that you're a douche. Go after singles.

It's hilarious of all of the posts of guys wanting to go after girls in relationships. No wonder they are AFC's.
Well I went after this one BEFORE I even knew the guy existed. Then one day I heard about him. And NOT from her. She never told me about him. I then never wasted much more time and her. The girl I am going out on a date with now is single, so no worries. I do think however this other one is upset a tad I moved on. Not my fault.

But my point is about how it shocks me how some girl's guys rarely come around, and how others are like on leashes, and always around.

I dont get it. But to each his own. She'll get tired of it sooner or later, and I think it is starting to show.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:

Why would she go after someone when she knows she has a boyfriend?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He just has a need to see his girlfriend.

Do you have a problem with him coming to see his girl?

Shamrock

Reaction score

You got it all wrong.... and backwards.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
He just has a need to see his girlfriend.

Do you have a problem with him coming to see his girl?
Doubt it. You dont just have a need non-stop. There is a point to where you dont stick around like a lost puppy.

I dont have a problem with it at all. My point is that he comes around TOO much.

I know, you are going to say...There is no such thing as too much. If that is the case, you are not on the same page as the rest of us.

When you see the person multiple times from probably 8am-2pm, what is the need to stop by work? Can you not go one second without her?

This is the wrong way of doing things, and guys that do this all of the time dont get what they are doing.

And on top of this, we cant forget since we are in an age of technology and texting, he probably is at that all of the time too.

And your telling me that if you had a GIRL like this, it would be normal? You would be fine with your girl acting like this?

You dont have to be attached at the hip 24/7

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds like he is very insecure. And from what you are saying he seems to be pushing his girl away. I feel sorry for the guy.

Heh he should come here and learn how to keep his girl.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean older married couples dont do this. They dont text all of the time, they dont show up at one another's work, even if only one person is working, etc etc.

I think as we get older we realize this. Younger people seem to think that if they aren't around all of the time, they will get dumped. I better show him/her I care by showing up to their work every day they work, even though i've seen them all day. Maybe I should text all night if I cant make it to their work. Blah Blah Blah. I feel people think this is the way to KEEP the other around.

I can tell you that I had a girl I never met text me so many times I shut my phone off and almost didnt want to go on a date with her.