Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she's losing interest....

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then it's your fault.

I've read a number of post's lately about women losing interest in the guy's they are dating. Whether it's been a few weeks or a few months - their IL has dropped off - and now the young DJ's are wondering what is going on.

Here is a reminder to everyone - and it can all be found in the good old DJ bible.

Well the bottom line is, it's your own fault. So what to do to prevent being hurt?

1) Make sure you are DJing multiple women. Seem's obvious right? but how many DJ's find a woman and then completely let off on their game? You should never let off your game. You should always have options - women at various stages that you are DJing.

2) Developing feelings to early on. Classic symptom. You've dated her for 2 months and already your head over heels for this woman. Bad idea - Bad sign. Every DJ needs to guard himself from becoming to attached. There's multiple ways to do this - all in the DJ bible - but to summarize - Once a week dating early on, don't be so available (keep calls brief and short), date multiple women, have other options, hobbies, hobbies, hobbies and have a life

3) The Pedestool thang. DJ's putting their women on pedestool's (to whatever extent). You've meet a hot, fun chick. And now our young DJ has placed this women far up on the pedestool. For what? that great a## she walks around with, or those big t1ties she has. Well I've got news for you - she eats, sweats and sh1t's just like you and I (ok myself, well I do not sweat I perspire). The point is, you've got to stop putting her up on a pedestool - she's not that special, there are other great women out there - you've just not meet them yet.

4) Opening up to early. This is a hard one - because you've meet a great chick - and your having these amazing convo's - so it's so easy to just unload everything about you. Some people may not agree, but I believe it's better to keep your mouth shut most of the time. Give enough to be interesting and to keep to convo going - but don't give her everything you've got. Of course, there a fine line between to much and not enough. Figure it out.

5) Being Ho hum. Yep - it's been a month and now your out of ideas on what to do. Your doing the same old thing - movie and dinner. Or drinks and back to your place. Whatever. point is your being ho hum. You've got to keep it fresh, change it up. There lot's of ideas on the website - and you should never let things get stale - or continue doing the same old date plans. Don't forget to change things up.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post_NewMan,

I am in exactly this position. I think my problem was number 5 in this case. Got a little predictable.

I don't know if it is over yet, but her interest level has dropped significantly in the last week.

At this point I am sort of resigned to lose her. Ah well life goes on. I have been way more unpredictable though.

Also, I am back to chasing other woman.

Thanks for the reminder....so easy to let it slip.

Guess I haven't completely internalized those DJ techniques. Still some AFC stuff lingering inside me.

pel

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with almost your whole post, but sometimes girls will "lose interest in you" because you might be making an AFC mistake by trying to mack while she is around her friends.

Let me tell you all something..DO NOT DO THAT. Don't EVER try to mack on a girl you just met in front of her friends, it will cause unnecessary problems, and you might lose her interest entirely.

Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Then it's your fault.
You and DJ Player_Supreme hold to this philosophy but I wholeheartedly disagree!! If I am being a man and she she loses interest then I really don't care why she lost interest - in most cases today's woman just wants to taste more dycks!!!! These are hors who act and react to their hor tendencies!!!

I am not an entertainer to cater to her every whim!! Nor am I a nurturer to nurture her!! I am a man - this is all you need to be to keep a woman. Hors will do what hors do - I am not concerned about them!! Keep a woman and let the hors destroy the next chump in line!!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puerto Rican Lover that was awesome!!! I love your straight to the point posts about hors.

Now I agree with the general premise of this post.

The problem I ran into with this one is that I got involved with this girl at a time when I was dating 3 girls, but then I pared it down to just her.

After doing so I was so busy finishing my degree that i couldnt spend any time DJing other girls. As a result, my game suffered.

As a side effect of not having enough to DJ other girls, I also fell for this girl harder than ever. Since she was the only one in my life at that time, it makes sense that I would fall harder and focus on her.

What made it worse was that my conversations did get predictable because I was spending 15 hrs a day 7 days a week finishing my degree (literally). So what else would I talk about?

In the end I agree that some or alot of it was my fault. But surely she had alot of the blame as well.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have this exact problem right now, she is losing interest. At first I was good, played cold and she seemed to get back to normal. Then she got mixed up again. I cracked! Call her on it and we ended up having this useless 30min discussion. I wasn't prepared and acted AFC. Not 100% AFC but a bit.

Basically she says she has a lot of stuff on her mind and doesn't feel romantic. I called her on it and said then we should just be friends. She didn't seem to like that.

She expects me to wait it out and see what happens. Says she is confused and can't make up her mind.

Just sucks cause we left on a sour note.

hmmm don't really know what to do at this point.

I take some blame for her losing interest but not all.

take care,
pel

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL...

You are funny....

You and DJ Player_Supreme hold to this philosophy but I wholeheartedly disagree!! If I am being a man and she she loses interest then I really don't care why she lost interest - in most cases today's woman just wants to taste more dycks!!!! These are hors who act and react to their hor tendencies!!!
Hmmm now that is a DJ attitude.

Most guys who come here do not have the DJ mindsett with women. So rules or guildlines if you like - are there for guidence of what to do and what not to do.

I think you'll find that all of these "rules" come to the same end as your mentality.

I am a man - this is all you need to be to keep a woman
Perhaps in the 15th century.....

Fact is - that is not the case - same as it's not the case that a woman should just be a woman.

Being a man in itself will not get or keep a woman - unless fo course you want some ovferweight frump.

There are many more qualities required......

Same for a woman keeping a man...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: If she's losing interest....

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Haha PRL are you funny as shyt! :p

Never stop posting about hors. :D
LOL. How can he not, when every 9 out of 10 girls these days pretty much deserves the title 'hor'?