If she's got a man (or is otherwise indisposed to date, DO NOT WAIT...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Here is one of the biggest misconceptions among AFCs and junior DJs alike...that if a woman is "taken" you should WAIT and be her friend, without showing any romantic interest, until the day comes along when she breaks up with him. And that when that day comes, you should suddenly switch on the "DJ moves" and show her what an awesome guy you are so she thinks, "Gosh, I never realized how great a romantic prospect you are!!"

It DOESN'T WORK THIS WAY. Your first "move" occurs when you meet her, regardless of her current status.

-Constantly project an attitude that you're a worthy lover. Don't try to "slip into her life unnoticed". Get her thinking about you romantically from the start.

-Constantly project the fact that you'd be interested in starting an intimate relationship with her. You DON'T HAVE to actually "make a move" to do this, a "move" in this case meaning asking her out on a date, kissing her, etc, but you can demonstrate that you're interested in intimacy by intimate eye contact, body language, tone of voice, touch, "mental kino" (shout out to GDJ :D ). And you can do all this while still maintaining "respect" for her current relationship.

-When/if she goes to break up with her man, there's a good chance it's because she's seen something "better" out there, a man or a relationship that she would prefer to her current guy (either that or he's just been a pr!ck and she's unloading him cuz she's better off with no one). Which means if you WAIT and do not demonstrate interest and worthiness in advance, she will have already passed you over by the time your proverbial "shot" comes around.

Besides, if you're a REAL man, you don't want to be on "the list" anyway. I've seen girls like that, with guys out the ass just hanging around her while she's going out with her current man, all assuming that they're "next on the list" to get a chance to impress her. They all act like friends out of "respect" for her current relationship or feelings, but then when she breaks up with someone they all "turn on the charm," despite the fact that they've all been labelled as GREAT FRIENDS BUT INFERIOR LOVER CHOICES. And they watch in dismay as she drops her current man and completely ignores "the list", instead choosing to go to a man who has demonstrated potential as a lover and identified himself as being interested in her "in that way." And they wonder, "When will I ever get my chance??" Their chance has come and gone.

If you're interested in a woman as a lover, then DON'T advertise yourself as a friend, even if she's in a relationship. You obviously can't advertise yourself as her lover, or you might get your ass kicked. So advertise yourself as a POTENTIAL LOVER and show that you have the interest in her and the manliness, confidence, and personality that she expects in a lover.

Do this and you may even surprise yourself when she leaves her CURRENT man for YOU! ;)

Being "DJ" starts when you first meet her.