Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she says why should I go out with you?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I was wondering if this has happened to any of you....I actually hadn't really had that question asked but it happened yesterday when I tried to number close, the best response I could think of was "Wow slow down HB. You are already talking about going out....don't tell me you planned the wedding already also? you must think I'm very easy to seduce...or you must have something very worthwhile to offer to me. What is it?"

I tried to turn the tables around and it might have worked because she laughed at the getting married thing and i got a # (hopefully a real one?) but I don't know how that would work because I was asking HER so should I be proving myself by giving some other resposne? Tell me what you guys think.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Why should I go out with you?

You: Because you want to.

Then if she says that she doesn't want to, you walk away. If she says that she does, well, then you are good.

Eve6SixSix

Reaction score
follow up question. does anyone on here have any experience with discovering that girls who ask questions like that arent actually total *****es? feedback much appreciated.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eve6SixSix
follow up question. does anyone on here have any experience with discovering that girls who ask questions like that arent actually total *****es? feedback much appreciated.
A girl that I dated for a while asked me that. I said what icepick said and she smiled and agreed to go out with me. It depends on her tone. If she has this b1tch tone, then thats a sign of leaving her behind. If she says it playfully then she is just using C+F and thats a green light if you ask me.

Rubbers

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Originally posted by icepick
Her: Why should I go out with you?

You: Because you want to.

Then if she says that she doesn't want to, you walk away. If she says that she does, well, then you are good.
i like that

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the honest approach:

HER: "Why should I go out with you?"

ME: "Well, you probably shouldn't, I'm bad news."

You could also call this the 'George "I'm a Bad Man!" Costanza Approach.'

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're confused, I was asking for your number for my fat friend over there in the Star Trek shirt...see him over there?"