Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she says, "I'm tired."

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of field reports where the guy is trying to pin his target for a date, and she mentions she's "tired." He then works and works on her. Sometimes he gets the date, sometimes he doesn't. Here are some recent examples.
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/018994.html
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/018938.html

There is one common factor in these scenarios--the guy is always left with his dyck in his hand.

Listen up. If you're in the early stages of trying to hook up with a girl (first few dates), and she complains to you that she's tired, SHE HAS ROCK BOTTOM IL, PERIOD.

This also goes for when she complains about how much school work she has, or how much work she has. Or how tired she is from all her school work.

AND IT ALSO DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU FINALLY PIN HER DOWN FOR A DATE. SHE STILL HAS LOW IL IN YOU.

Here are some recent examples from my own experiences:

Girl 1: A college student. In the astronomy program. You'd think she'd have some fascinating anecdotes to tell me regarding her field...WRONG. All she did was complain about how "exhausted" she was from schoolwork. Every time I talked to her, 90% of her convo focused on how "fried" her brain was from work, and how she was looking forward to getting home and taking a nap.

I foolishly gave her the benefit of the doubt and still worked on her until she agreed to a "date." Let me tell you it was the most boring, weak ass excuse for a date. Her IL was so low it was non-existant. I ended up making up an excuse and cutting it off early, rather than risk me committing murder/suicide to end the horrible torture.

Nearly every girl who I had to NEXT from low IL, I heard the "I'm tired" comment from in one form or another.

Girl 2: A computer science major who is currently a programmer. I've been dating her for over a year. There IS no busier woman on the planet. She works, hits the gym, and swing dances every week. Not ONCE have I heard the phrase "I'm tired" when discussing plans for a date. She is always chipper and full of energy at the mere thought of doing ANYTHING with me.

This goes for every other girl I ended up fvcking.

Bottom line: If you've just started dating her, and she complains about being "tired", THIS IS A RED FLAG FOR LOW IL.

I'm not saying to NEXT her, necessarily. Just keep in mind that she has 0-10% interest in you and alter your game accordingly.

Jake

stonedface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Jake Steed its so true! Also during the date when she says she has to wake up early the next day for whatever reason. Or she has to sleep early or whatever. I say its just bs. A girl with high interest will sacrifice a bit of her sleep just to be with you.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point. Good one to keep in mind.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake,

its nice to see I'm not the only person here who looks at things on a "REALISTIC LEVEL". when a girl/woman has high interest she will actually try and get with you. not the other way around. I have been dating my GF for like 4 1/2 months.. last 3 months exclusively. during that time she has NEVER played any of that i'm tired shyt. If anything she has pursued me and been the one to call me. Like i call her to and we are close and all but the point is she had HIGH INTEREST level. even after 4 months. if she says somthin like "i had a really bad day and dont feel like goin out" then thats acceptable if she makes it a point to pick a day to rescedule with u. that shows she wants you.

Women try to be nice. they don't wanna come out and say "look i really think ur nice(pathetic and not sexually attractive) but there is no way we're gonna ever sleep together".. instead they will do things to try and make you get the hint. the thing is most guys try even harder when the girl pushes them away.

I'm no perfect master DJ but i do see things on a realistic level and i dont sugar coat things. i speak the truth even if its not what a lot of you wanna hear. women arent that hard to understand once u start lookin at things realistically

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep.....i hear that. good call Jake

------------------
"You....You're so money and you don't even know it.
-Trent from "Swingers"

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah

Glad I read this post

Is true that one should never spend time on a girl with low IL

btw, is it true that once a girl has low il in you, is pretty much impossible to raise her il again?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Jake,

Once again you hit it right on the nose.

"I'm tired" is ******** for low interest I will also add that "I'm busy" is ******** for "I have a boyfriend."

------------------
I am The Game

[This message has been edited by Paradox (edited 09-24-2002).]

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perharps this should be added to the Bible for future references?

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Jake,

You definitely have a way of cutting through all the bullshyt and getting down to what really matters!

Definitely Bible-worthy!

Master of the Universe

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl has that low of IL, then you should next her. Why the hell bother going out with girls who you probably arent gonna end up fvcking anyways.

Pancho

------------------
If all men were created equal, then how is it im better? --Pancho

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to 'Tips'

------------------
I am The Game

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox:
"I'm tired" is ******** for low interest I will also add that "I'm busy" is ******** for "I have a boyfriend."

Naw... "I have a boyfriend" is ******** for "I have a boyfriend". "I'm busy" means the same thing as "I'm tired", only not as strong; "I'm tired" means very low IL and "I'm busy" means borderline to low IL.

BGMan

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 09-24-2002).]

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:

I foolishly gave her the benefit of the doubt and still worked on her until she agreed to a "date." Let me tell you it was the most boring, weak ass excuse for a date. Her IL was so low it was non-existant. I ended up making up an excuse and cutting it off early, rather than risk me committing murder/suicide to end the horrible torture.
Hahaha! Yep, a date with a girl such obviously low IL will be a TERRIBLE experience. You, Jake, know all to well what ELSE I would say but we won't get into that. Not HERE, anyway! LOL!

Good post, all true stuff.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan:
Naw... "I have a boyfriend" is ******** for "I have a boyfriend". "I'm busy" means the same thing as "I'm tired", only not as strong; "I'm tired" means very low IL and "I'm busy" means borderline to low IL.
Sorry BGMan I disagree.
"I have a boyfriend" is ******** for "I'm not interested at all so don't even try."

"I'm busy" is ******** for "I have a boyfriend BUT you can try to convince me to leave him. Good luck because you'll need a lot of it."

------------------
I am The Game

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I, on the other hand, believe it COULD mean she has a boyfriend, but believe it to be unlikely. Saying 'I'm busy' is less of a knock-back than saying 'I have a boyfriend' and doesn't make her look stupid if it turns out you genuinely just wanted to go as friends. She doesn't want to look stupid, especially if you're already friends to some degree.

No, 'I'm busy' could just as easily mean similar to 'I'm tired', usually just another way to say 'I'm not interested'. However if she genuinely is busy and tries to schedule another day for your proposal then that is usually okay. Use common sense.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just realize that if she uses "I am tired" as and excuse while giving you a blatantly bs reason, next her without second thoughts.

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine tells me she's tired almost everyday. She weighs 100 pounds, perhaps she's just frail. I wonder whats gonna happen when I get on top of her?

Seriously, she tells me she's tired, but not for the same reason you guys are talking about, I think.