Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she mentions her bf in casual convo????

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've noticed that I make girls blush, I catch them staring at my butt, prolonged eye contact, compliments, etc.

And somewhere down the line they throw in the bf noise.

I don't react.

But I'm wondering...is it a small sign kind of saying...."I am currently not available to be exclusive with you, but keep up the sex tension and I'll kiss you, etc, ...but don't expect me to be yours because I'm not too sure of you yet"

Because honestly ...its america in 2016...times are scandiliocious....and I feel I'm a better man than most.
Not a humble brag, but fvck it...
I'm a rare beast with great hair and skin...lol jk

So am I delusional or do any really good looking guys feel the same way about this?

Basically, mentioning of the boyfriend is a shyt test????
Ready to branch up type of thing...

Any hot girl has a bf right?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule is to subcommunicate you that they are not available (read it as available to you), some may even add the joy of rejecting you even before you make a proper open move.

When it happens to me I slowly withdraw attention and leave, not even worth wasting few minutes of chat.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being arrogant at all, but I've been told im good looking many times, so therefore I consider my self a good looking guy too.

Now, I believe for the most part girls bring the bf up to indirectly tell you that they're unavailable. To tell you their situation basically. To encourage you to back off. Because if she wanted to bed you, and had a bf, she would obviously know that mentioning the bf would deter you. If she wanted to get laid she wouldnt even mention him.

In my experience, even when they liked me, the lust they had for me was never enough to override the emotional bond they had with their bf. They'd bail from doing anything with me due to the guilt they'd feel.

Besides, I'd think things would get very messy if the bf found out. Lots of drama.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Consider the opposite case:

Him: "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"
Her: "I came twice!"
Him: "Are you married?"
Her: "I thought you knew... don't worry, he's just a friend!"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'm wondering...is it a small sign kind of saying...."I am currently not available to be exclusive with you, but keep up the sex tension and I'll kiss you, etc, ...but don't expect me to be yours because I'm not too sure of you yet"
It's likely just a sign that her logic and emotions are at battle. She likes you, but she knows she's not supposed to like you because she has a BF. So she tells you she has a BF to make an attempt at resolving the battle going on in her head.

I don't react.
If you're wanting to eventually bang the chick, this is the correct course of action. That battle will continue in her head. If you continue to flirt and be more interesting & exciting than the man currently in her life, she's going to start thinking about you more than him. Her emotions will eventually win the battle with her logic, and she'll either cheat on him or end the relationship.

They'd bail from doing anything with me due to the guilt they'd feel.
I think it really depends on the circumstances of the relationship. If he's at the top of her high score list, she'll have a difficult time letting go. If the top of her list is occupied with some other man who fvcked her in the past, she'll have an easier time letting go of the current BF unless the relationship is fairly new. If she's been with the guy for a couple of years and he's become extremely boring in the relationship, it will be much easier for her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman digs a guy and she is interested in him she will never ever bring up her boyfriend because she will want to appear single to get you to chase her. This will feed her ego.

If she casually brings up her bf once or twice that is her way of telling you, im not interested in dating or seeing you so you need to take a hint. She may continue to send buying signals and flirt with you like crazy because she will want you as an orbiter. This way she can hold it over her bf's head that more guys are interested in me. But if you try anything even if she is mid flirting it will be " hey hey you know i have a boyfriend."

If she is dumping on you all her problems about her bf then she sees you as her gay friend and her shrink and expexts you to fix all her problems. You will never get the sechs. You will never get anything but headaches.

Not reacting is the best course of action because it tells them to not be so presumptuous

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to guess why women say what they say is a crapshoot. Maybe she's wants to let you know she's not available so you don't ask her out. Maybe she wants to let you know so you can't say you didn't know if something does happen. Maybe she is single but wants to let you down easy.

The only thing you can know for sure is how to react, or not react in this case. Mentioned once, ignore, repeatedly, move on.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
So I've noticed that I make girls blush, I catch them staring at my butt, prolonged eye contact, compliments, etc.

And somewhere down the line they throw in the bf noise.

I don't react.

Basically, mentioning of the boyfriend is a shyt test????
Ready to branch up type of thing...

Any hot girl has a bf right?
Come on bro, how is her telling you she is having good regular sex with a 6'2 hockey player boyfriend for several months a "test"? It appears like we constantly over value our worth.

If a girl tells you she has a boyfriend, you just say "oh that's too bad. Would have liked to get to know you. Take care." And move on. They are not testing you to see how "serious" you are, they want you to move on without any hassles or annoyances.

Men often over analyze. :)

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump...
Maybe.
If you think when it happens to you that you are over valuing your worth and you move on...because she let you down easy. Its OK.. You have more lined up anyway.

Desdinova is coming from a funner point of view though .
Imagine I turn out to be a more fulfilling partner in life than the guy she is staying with for lesser reasons?
We won't know until we succeed.

I don't put all my eggs in one basket but its interesting to hear where the community is at.
Thanks.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There's always a man in every woman's life somewhere.

Every woman has a bf. If she brings it up, just drop her. She doesn't find you attractive or better than her current options at that moment. She may look to you for emotional support i.e. beta orbiter/bux/friend.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says this she's taken and you should move on.

But its not all bad... take it as a sign that you are framing her properly because she wouldn't mention the BF if she wasn't picking up a sexual vibe frm you.

Junach

Reaction score
Alright, then, how do you explain this:

I extracted a number off a woman.

Been scarcely (once in 2/3 weeks I would remember that I had her contact and shoot her a message out of nothing) communicating with her for meet up. She first was mentioning that she's working too much that period (partly true). The last time I started with "Hey' what's up". She replied the next day (low interest). Then I told her that I was visiting a good bar and thought to invite her to join me, but that she lost that chance.

And she says: "I can meet with you but as a friend, because I have a boyfriend etc. bla bla [with a smiley at the end]". And I say: "Thanks for considering me as your potential boyfriend, but I'm not interested, I don't know you. Of course as a friend". And she replies: "I was not thinking like that, but great, we can have a coffee as friends".

And now what?! She agrees to have a coffee with me, but she's not interested and that's why she's telling me the boyfriend line?! But she wouldn't even agree to coffee, in my opinion.

What do you guys think?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time this happened to me, I walked away. A couple of months later, she was chasing.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol just say you're interested In meeting up for a romantic date, not as friends. If she pulls the friends bs again, then walk away.

Why would you agree to go out just as friends? Wtf waste of time