Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she likes you she won't do this

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl likes you she won't:

Tell you she's busy.
Move away when you try to get close.
Stop you from kissing her.
Mention the word friend or friendship.
Cancel dates with lame or supposedly good excuses.
Mention a boyfriend.
Try to manipulate you.
Some girls play hard to get because this is what their mothers or the glossy magazines teaches them from an early age

if from the first time you back off because you assume she is not attracted to you , you will miss a lot of opportunities

the first time she does this can mean either get away from me , either try harder stupid . That is why it is important to try at least 2-3 times before you assume she is not interested

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls play hard to get because this is what their mothers or the glossy magazines teaches them from an early age

if from the first time you back off because you assume she is not attracted to you , you will miss a lot of opportunities

the first time she does this can mean either get away from me , either try harder stupid . That is why it is important to try at least 2-3 times before you assume she is not interested
I don't think you're likely to miss very many opportunities by quickly ditching women that don't cooperate. Most of the time you're going to save time that can be better spent elsewhere.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you're likely to miss very many opportunities by quickly ditching women that don't cooperate. Most of the time you're going to save time that can be better spent elsewhere.
I do not remember to seduce a quality woman and the ride to be smooth even though after they admired they liked me a lot from the get go :)

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This advice needs to be stickied somewhere on this forum, no the woman is not "playing hard to get". She just isn't interested or has "better" options.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on what the goal is. used or tarnished plates should comply instantly, just like they did for the last guy and the next guy.

if we are not drop-dead handsome, it might take her a little time to formulate a high-value impression of us if she is not with a high count and doesn't care about such things.

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well I think that all depends on the guy. Those rules women have go out the window for a guy she truly likes or for a famous guy.

That same girl that you are taking on a date, texting, saying that "she isn't like that" isn't giving a **** test to Justin Beiber or Drake.

I remember there was this story on YouTube about a guy who used to work security for Prince and said that the majority of the groupies who were backstage were married women.

Yes, I agree with you will miss out on a lot of "opportunities" but if the choice is sex or my time, I will choose my time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think that all depends on the guy. Those rules women have go out the window for a guy she truly likes or for a famous guy.

That same girl that you are taking on a date, texting, saying that "she isn't like that" isn't giving a **** test to Justin Beiber or Drake.

I remember there was this story on YouTube about a guy who used to work security for Prince and said that the majority of the groupies who were backstage were married women.

Yes, I agree with you will miss out on a lot of "opportunities" but if the choice is sex or my time, I will choose my time.
I still think that is best to compare celebrities guys with celebrities women , as for a normal girl is the celeb status that is doing all the work for them