"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

If she likes you she won't do this

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
If a girl likes you she won't:

Tell you she's busy.
Move away when you try to get close.
Stop you from kissing her.
Mention the word friend or friendship.
Cancel dates with lame or supposedly good excuses.
Mention a boyfriend.
Try to manipulate you.
Some girls play hard to get because this is what their mothers or the glossy magazines teaches them from an early age

if from the first time you back off because you assume she is not attracted to you , you will miss a lot of opportunities

the first time she does this can mean either get away from me , either try harder stupid . That is why it is important to try at least 2-3 times before you assume she is not interested
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Some girls play hard to get because this is what their mothers or the glossy magazines teaches them from an early age

if from the first time you back off because you assume she is not attracted to you , you will miss a lot of opportunities

the first time she does this can mean either get away from me , either try harder stupid . That is why it is important to try at least 2-3 times before you assume she is not interested
I don't think you're likely to miss very many opportunities by quickly ditching women that don't cooperate. Most of the time you're going to save time that can be better spent elsewhere.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I don't think you're likely to miss very many opportunities by quickly ditching women that don't cooperate. Most of the time you're going to save time that can be better spent elsewhere.
I do not remember to seduce a quality woman and the ride to be smooth even though after they admired they liked me a lot from the get go :)

 
Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
This advice needs to be stickied somewhere on this forum, no the woman is not "playing hard to get". She just isn't interested or has "better" options.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I don't think you're likely to miss very many opportunities by quickly ditching women that don't cooperate. Most of the time you're going to save time that can be better spent elsewhere.
depends on what the goal is. used or tarnished plates should comply instantly, just like they did for the last guy and the next guy.

if we are not drop-dead handsome, it might take her a little time to formulate a high-value impression of us if she is not with a high count and doesn't care about such things.
 

Aeterna

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
54
Age
33
Some girls play hard to get because this is what their mothers or the glossy magazines teaches them from an early age

if from the first time you back off because you assume she is not attracted to you , you will miss a lot of opportunities

the first time she does this can mean either get away from me , either try harder stupid . That is why it is important to try at least 2-3 times before you assume she is not interested
Well I think that all depends on the guy. Those rules women have go out the window for a guy she truly likes or for a famous guy.

That same girl that you are taking on a date, texting, saying that "she isn't like that" isn't giving a **** test to Justin Beiber or Drake.

I remember there was this story on YouTube about a guy who used to work security for Prince and said that the majority of the groupies who were backstage were married women.

Yes, I agree with you will miss out on a lot of "opportunities" but if the choice is sex or my time, I will choose my time.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Well I think that all depends on the guy. Those rules women have go out the window for a guy she truly likes or for a famous guy.

That same girl that you are taking on a date, texting, saying that "she isn't like that" isn't giving a **** test to Justin Beiber or Drake.

I remember there was this story on YouTube about a guy who used to work security for Prince and said that the majority of the groupies who were backstage were married women.

Yes, I agree with you will miss out on a lot of "opportunities" but if the choice is sex or my time, I will choose my time.
I still think that is best to compare celebrities guys with celebrities women , as for a normal girl is the celeb status that is doing all the work for them
 
Top