Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I don’t
LOL, okay that's funny. I recall one male friend telling me about another guy he was having issues with "he's my little b*tch," so what he meant was the guy was weak, a coward?

I gotta get up to speed with basic male-speak! :lol:
Lmao idk about that one
Usually when you’re having issues with another guy you wouldn’t call him YOUR B1tch . You would just call him a B1tch so idk if he meant that guy will do anything he says or what

edit: adding the “little” in the front of it just makes it even worse

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope I’m not white , I’m African American , and yep I’ve heard of JBW, of course it’s silly .
But...Depending on environment and timing I guess it could be true sometimes.
And yet you are spreading it. I've been keeping my eyes open lately to see who young White women are with. For White women under about age 30, roughly 75% of the time they are with dark skinned males. (Typically hispanic or black). And it's not just morbidly obese women anymore. I've seen a number of thin women with black boys lately.

And virtually every young White single mother I see has a half-black baby.

There's a video somewhere online of infield footage of a short, nerdy black guy opening White girls with, "kiss me or you're a racist" and getting the kiss roughly half the time. It's ridiculously easy to land White girls when you're a non-White male.

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you are spreading it. I've been keeping my eyes open lately to see who young White women are with. For White women under about age 30, roughly 75% of the time they are with dark skinned males. (Typically hispanic or black). And it's not just morbidly obese women anymore. I've seen a number of thin women with black boys lately.

And virtually every young White single mother I see has a half-black baby.

There's a video somewhere online of infield footage of a short, nerdy black guy opening White girls with, "kiss me or you're a racist" and getting the kiss roughly half the time. It's ridiculously easy to land White girls when you're a non-White male.
I’m Spreading what bruh?
where you stay at? Cause round here it’s 50/50 to see a black dude with a chicck outside his race