Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she fvcks up this weekend im leaving

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill make this as short as possible. Ive been with my GF for over a year now. Shes a cool girl mostly but at the same time she is clearly an AW. I know this because when I first met her she had all the signs but I was on a rebound right when I met her so I got involved foolsihly. But I do love the girl and live with her been doing it for about 4 months now. Its not bad at all.
But this weekened im going to be gone to go see my parents i havent seen in a while (she cant come with cause they heard about her stupid sh*t from my bro so they despise her.) I have reservations about leaving because of the past when things were different. I have a job here and possibly getting a better one. Is it normal for me to feel insecure can I say something to her before I leave or just leave it alone (about staying out of trouble even though she might not do anything) But if she does im leaving her no questions asked. The plan is to say something if I suspect and act like its not to big of a deal and then bam one day pack up my sh*t and leave change my number and never talk to her again. I know I sound insecure but the past is the past and I just feel this way. Anythign else I could do?

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her that you are worried she's going to cheat on you is the same as saying "I'm not worthy of being with you." It lacks any confidence, any man-like characteristics.

You've been with her for a year, hopefully she thinks you ARE a man. You need to live up to that, make her know that you are the prize and better than any other guy she could hope to find.

If you act like you don't trust her, she WILL live up to it - in my experience anyway.

You might think about something to keep her mind occupied when you are gone instead. Saying something like "Do you know what I have in store for you when I get back?"

Make her want to be good to you and she will, right?

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You knew this woman is an AW.

Strike 1!

Her own flesh and blood brother is telling your parents stuff and think she's a wh8re.

Strike 2

Now your gut is telling you she is going to cheat soon as you turn your back

Strike 3!

NEeeexxXT!!!!!!!!

All those signs right there tell me 2 things.

1. You’re infatuated with this girl. If your PARENTS are hearing stuff from HER BROTHER warning them all the wh8reish things she's done because he knows that your not going to listen and hopefully your parents will knock some sense into you , tells me right there you are infatuated with her.

One of the signs that shows your infatuated with a girl is when everybody under the sun including your parents tell you your GF/BF is not good for you that she/he has done such and such a thing and you don't believe them in fact you think that person is so wonderful they can't do no wrong.

2. You don't trust her one bit. And if you’re not an AFC and a DJ and your mind, heart, and gut is telling you she will cheat then why in the hell are you with her? You even said she's an AW. AW good for fvcking not for a serious LTR or an LTR for that matter.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what the issue is. You don't trust her because ????

According to your post, you're getting excited because she did some 5hit in the past. That's in the past. What has she fvcked up on lately?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her brother didnt say anything to my parents my brother did. she hasnt done naythign stupid lately but i think a lot of people think that anytime they are gone. Guarantee shell be thinking the same