if only...

Beebo

Don Juan
Reaction score
so my catholic gf, no sex i know. but the other day i was next to her, cant remember what she was doing. But she got pissed off at something so she sort of said quite loud 'fvck me'. course the next thing she did is look at me and say - dont say anything - cuz she knew exactly what i was thinking... I didn't say anything- but damn if those words did not sound mighty good coming from her mouth.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you drunk?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that pent up semen must be rushing to his brain....

I know how it feels.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beebo
so my catholic gf, no sex i know. but the other day i was next to her, cant remember what she was doing. But she got pissed off at something so she sort of said quite loud 'fvck me'. course the next thing she did is look at me and say - dont say anything - cuz she knew exactly what i was thinking... I didn't say anything- but damn if those words did not sound mighty good coming from her mouth.
How old are you and your girlfriend? If you're in high school, I guess her refusal of sex is acceptable. But if you're over 18, it is really inexcusable. You are missing out on a BIG part of a romantic relationship.

Next time you're lying next to her, kiss the back of her neck. Rub her stomach. Let her cuddle into you, and touch her all over. Rub her thighs. Suck her t!ts. She should have her panties off in no time.

If she's not interested in sex and you are, then I would ask, "Why are you staying with this girl?" You have a right to leave the relationship.

Reaction score
Sometimes it can be a blessing in disguise not to have sex for a while. I decided to wait. And it was really difficult. But I'm glad I did. The girl was a total user.

Don't try and force the issue with her. Keep respecting her wishes.

I'm not trying to sound preachy. But maybe if the relationship does well without the sex right away, then maybe you have something really cool there, and it'll be cooler when you both DO decide to have sex.

I was 19 or 20. First relationship. I made all the right decisions. Then she became weird with me, and I had to break it off quick. Had I had sex I might have made some stupid choices.

Just keep respecting her wishes, be careful she's not cheating on you. And if you absolutely need sex, break it off and sew those oats with another chick who better fits what you want.

Good luck.

Beebo

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i have already gotten some.

hands on.

no tongue on anything. but hands. on some very select skin.