Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If only I knew

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that moments when you are thinking: " If only I have known that back then I would have acted differently or things would have been better..."?
Now, I'm thinking that you can post some advice on things that you think that everyone in HS right know should know. Why? So we won't say that often after finishing HS ( damn, times moves so fast!): " if only I knew that back then..."
It would be great if you can mention how did you came up with that or why do you think that advice is a <must know> for people in HS.

Ok, I'll start:

RESULTS are proportional with the amount of ACTION you take.
- it's like... you must invest something in order to receive something ( eventhough some things seem to come for free). That means that if you do nothing then nothing will happen.If you take massive action then you will have masssive results.

Ok so pls post! I think this is a good idea and it will help people just by sharying even things that seem common sence because I don't think there are many things that we don't know about, but rather things that we don't apply.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything has several consequences. Apply this to anything, just think back to a random thing you did, and how it added up to something bigger. Examples I've experienced and can remember include: approaching a girl, getting her bbm (which was completely random), and most likely making her my short time 'gf' before I leave to norway. ****, I had many good examples. You'll notice if you pay attention to it. Generally think of this as a good thing.
I don't even know why I typed the above paragraph.

Something I wish I knew back in the time was that girls might actually like me! I didn't really consider it.

Girls aren't gonna chase you. Atleast not without proper bait (value + intrest)

Don't be afraid to show interest. Think back to when you suddenly noticed your old oneitis (or a girl). She showed interest right? Then you decided not to go for it because she retrieved it again. I think girls think almost the same way. People like people who like them. I still go for expressing mostly with actions tho.

Expect to take responsibility for leading. Don't wait for her or the perfect opportunity; create them.

Don't worry about what people think of you. Be happy, spread good vibes.

I wish I knew how effective a touch is. Especially something like holding hands.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one!
So true...

This is another one:
Stop wishing. Stop complaining. Stop waiting for someone else to come along and fix your life. You fix it cause it's yours! Start getting clear about what you want. Start believing that what you want is already yours. Start taking action that moves you in the direction of your dreams and goals.

Life is sooo damn short and it's a countdown. Cause life is soo good you don't get a second chance to live it. Take opportunities cause you don't get a second chance that often.

Last edited:

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
More girls are interested in you than you think. Damn, I was average at best in high school, and I still keep contact with a girl I was friends with and she told me four girls that had crushes on me (that she knew well) and a bunch more that she thought probably liked me.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am kind of average too though I wanna be better.
What made that girls into you?

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more action, you take the better results you'll get.

I use wrestling as a reflection of many things, as its been a great teacher to me.

I started to wrestle in middle school, I didn't really feel like doing it, it was fun, but I'd rather be skateboarding or playing video games, I didn't like losing all the time. So because I wasn't honestly committed to it, and was mainly doing it because my older brothers wanted me to do it, I didn't get any results. I dropped out shortly.

Then I started again in high school, at first I sucked, I was behind almost every body. Wrestling, most of the good kids started when they were 6-10, and they wrestle almost half of the year every weekend. I felt a little overwhelmed, how am I gonna catch up to everyone and be better than them?

I had to work harder than them, I had to give a 110%. So I started to write down how I would be the best, it meant that even when I didn't feel like working out, downing that huge shake, or waking up in the morning to run, I pushed myself to get up because the person that I'd be would be a weaker version of myself, and if I'm not pushing myself to get better every minute, then thats just hurting myself.

So there I was, wrestling kids who had over 100's of matches by the time that I finished my 26 matches of the season. I knew I had to expose myself as much as I could to excel above everyone else. Right after school I would travel 30 miles to a club that had a good program, I would wrestle there gaining more experience on the mat. Then on the weekends I would wrestle at the tournaments, gaining more experience. I had Tuesday/Thursdays off, I didn't want to waste the time so I joined Judo to give me better understanding of push pull, learning about my body and being comfortable with it. Tournaments on Sunday.

Recorded matches so that when I got back I could go over them to see what I did wrong, and work on that.

Muhammad Ali said that the fight is won long before you enter the ring.

I started to work out, to gain size, I started to run, so I would never get tired and keep the intensity up, and I pushed myself even when I wanted to give up, because even if I was down and had a few seconds lift, or ever doubted myself on the mat, I can remember all the times that I doubted myself before but just pushed through and achieved it, if I didn't complete it, I knew that I gave it my all. I spent a lot of time watching videos, matches, instructional videos, and its paying off.

When I first started, I ended my off season wrestling record was around 2W-36L. This season so far I'm at 13W-4L. Hard work and determination pay off.

Same with girls. You need to push yourself all the time, at high school I'd be a little reserved as your image is very important. You don't want to be shot down all the time, or be the creepy dude.

But, every new girl is a fresh start, she doesn't know **** about you, if she thinks your weird its okay, because theres another fresh start 20ft away from her heading into Macys. The more girls you holla at, the more you spit your game, the better you'll get. Things start to make sense. Kinda like muscle memory but instead "game" memory.

This game, is pretty simple.

Be in good shape
Dress well
Be confident
Get out of your comfort zone, that feeling you get when you see a girl who you think is hot, but don't approach her because of all the negative thoughts in your head.
Go out and approach girls

There are no absolutes, so of course you'll have guys who are over weight and still get ***** or shy and still get laid.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk is cheep. Action is everything.

The more you focus on it the more you'll bend your reality to become it.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to be shot down all the time, or be the creepy dude.
Yeah, I could remember there was a guy in our high school that took a mature attitude towards dating and would randomly ask for girls numbers. In high school, it's better to be a hardcore flirt with everyone, then when they seem to really like you just kiss them one day. That's how I got my two girlfriends, I was 2 for 2 in high school.

Pozitron said:
I am kind of average too though I wanna be better.
After my bestfriend/neighbor/classmate (basically twin) died when I was 15, I became incredibly detached, apathetic, and cold to most people. That sounds bad, but if I turned it into a method of teasing girls. For a high schooler, I also dressed very well.

Now I'm in college as a freshman, which sucks because although I can chat up girls fine, freshman girls love fvcking upperclassmen, which makes it so much harder for freshman guys. I have a girlfriend anyways, but realizing my prospects are lower for now has made me work out, study more, and just focus on myself far more while I wait for next year.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm new, so maybe it is important, but cheap 1-liners that say 'you have to act to get results' and whatnot don't mean much to me.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cheap 1-liners that say 'you have to act to get results' and whatnot don't mean much to me.
That seems good at first for me, but then yeah.. don't mean much...
Anyway, what would you suggest instead?

So about:
you mentioned indifference? Can you explain more?

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron said:
So about: you mentioned indifference? Can you explain more?
My high school successes were because when I didn't give two ****s about anyone, I flirted for my own amusement, regardless if I was attracted to them or not. Basically I treated all girls as though they were ugly - I guess it made a lot of them like me. I was too stupid to capitalize on it because I didn't realize they did...

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is huge,

I realized that this year, I am a junior and I was still previously good with girls but now I'd consider myself way better than before. Even though lately I haven't hooked up with anyone which is unusual for me but I have multiple girls that like me right now and I have become very confident. I have also heard from other girls that they love confidence so keep it up guys. And Pozitron I think this is a good idea because your just trying to contribute.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have more natural skills then they realize they have. (how the hell would our race have continued beyond the cavemen if we had ZERO inborn ability?) Sites and advice are there to fill the gaps and remind us of what skills we actually have. I've always been a flirt, so I haven't had trouble there. But I'm only successful with girls If i'm confident. One way I've found to work for me is just do what you find fun, be confident that you'll have fun and just see where things go. If you worry about "does she like me?" "Will we do XYZ" ETC, then you stop being confident.

This works on the theory of Positive/Negative attraction (not the same kind of attraction you'd ususally see on a site like this): The Idea is that if you think something good will happen, it does. If you think something bad will happen, it is more likely to happen. Confidence is key because when you're confident you're thinking positively and you'll "Attract" good things into your life, with girls and basicly anything else.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have more natural skills then they realize they have. (how the hell would our race have continued beyond the cavemen if we had ZERO inborn ability?)
I agree with you. I think we all "know" these things by "default". It's only we don't always realize it and we try to find all the answers outside of ourselves rather than in ourself.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron said:
I agree with you. I think we all "know" these things by "default". It's only we don't always realize it and we try to find all the answers outside of ourselves rather than in ourself.
Sometimes we have things inside ourself that need to be adjusted though. Usually not, but an example is that I used to NEVER touch girls. I thought that it'd be creepy or whatever so I didn't do that. Turns out its perfectly acceptable as long as you don't over do it.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually not, but an example is that I used to NEVER touch girls. I thought that it'd be creepy or whatever so I didn't do that. Turns out its perfectly acceptable as long as you don't over do it.
That was/ is (liitle) still my case.
How to go pass that feeling that it's awkward cause I kind of almost never did kino before...?