Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If most of your dates come from cold/warm approach, what adjustments have you made due to COVID?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was occupied in an LTR all last year into April of this year so COVID didn't really impact my romantic life. But now that I'm single again, my dating life isn't like it used to be pre-COVID. I don't do OLD and all the women I meet are from cold/warm approaches. Pre-covid, I would take the train to work instead of drive, which opened many opportunities, and my primary approaches were in grocery stores, and places like malls, Target, etc, because those were places I would be as I went about my day to day life running errands etc - so I'd be killing two birds with one stone. When I was out with friends, I would also approach women in places like patio bars and breweries that had big open outdoor areas, and on the street.

COVID has really changed all this. I have to work from home now so am not meeting women on the train, and we have mask mandates where I live so everyone is wearing a mask indoors. I have found I don't desire to approach girls wearing masks because I can't see what's under the mask and on the occasions I have approached, people don't seem as receptive to talking as they were pre-COVID. Part of that could be the impact of a year of isolation and people getting more reclusive and less social. Part of it could be that it's hard to hear/understand people in masks and because that's annoying, people would rather just not talk. And part of it could be that they can't see my face either so they avoid talking for the some reason I typically do. Fewer people are out and about at breweries and patios and those places all shut down very early now. I go to some sport clubs but there are limited options there. Lastly, my friends aren't out and about as often as they were before because most of them coupled up during COVID and because they are frequently out of town now that travel has opened back up, which means that I don't have as many opportunities to be out at social events, breweries etc.

I'd like to hear how those of you who rely on cold/warm approaches have been impacted, and any adjustments you've made that have helped you.

For the time being I have been keeping busy with sports and martial arts, and seeing friends when I can (but the latter is just much less frequent than before for aforementioned reasons).

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching Indoors is not favorable, most keep masks on even on like a tarmac if they are outside.

To approach a woman who has a mask on, you should be outside and stand fairly close to her and take your mask off, if she copy's you, your in.

Otherwise, you need to change the scene of your approaches to places where people have no need for a mask, a dog park for example.

Also a woman with a drink because you have to be a dunce to think taking off your mask to drink is smart, or walking around a crowd of people with an open beverage