Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Money + Status Are So Important Why Do So Many Rich Celebs Have Ugly Wives/Girlfriends?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Those guys can walk into any night club or big event having dime pieces wanting to go back with them.

The thing is....99.9 percent of very attractive women will make your life a living nightmare if you marry them.

The hotter the girl, the more issues she has. Successful men seem to know this all too well.

I knew a wealthy man in China who once told me....in China we have a saying: don't marry the pretty girls. Marry the average ones who will obey you and only play with the pretty girls. Lol
Yes Chinese are clever. Ugly wife happy life is that Chinese saying.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men date down due to their own insecurities. A lesser woman that can't get anything better is less likely to leave.

All about S and

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least Mrs. 007 has a very cute face.

Ironically they all look happy. Compare this to Johnny Depp and his wife.

Mcafee was an interesting guy. Not sure what made him fall in love with his wife lol. I know he had a fetish for black women thiugh.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are an endless list of millionaire celebs and household name billionaires who have wives and girlfriends who are at best passable in appearance, even though their partners have limitless beauty and fashion budgets.

I won't take the time to post the relevant photos but you know who I'm talking about. Lebron, Bill Gates, Bezos, and countless others theoretically have the pick of the litter, yet many are only passably attractive or worse.

There's just too much evidence that money and status in the absence of good looks doesn't get you very far in terms of quality or quantity of women.
Being rich and famous doesn’t mean you can’t be a simp.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being rich and famous doesn’t mean you can’t be a simp.

But if they were really simps they could have any super model looking tier mail order bride woman from russia or 3rd world countries living with them just for their money.

And you are fooling yourself if you don't think there are plenty of dime piece gold diggers here in the US who would do anything for a billionaire regardless of his looks.

You could literally line these hos up in contest lines and make a reality tv show out if it. Even freakin doctors have groupies much less famous billionaires.

You really don't understand how pathetic most women are. Their looks dont mean **** besides getting your **** up.

With that being said, i personally could never date an ugly woman. I just am way too looks focused.

The best girl i ever dated though was a hb 6.5. I used her as a backup option for years until i finally started caring for her like i do a family member and taking her serious. I WISH i could have married her. She begged me many times. My ego and pride wouldnt let me though because i am constantly in search of the latest hb9.

This hb 6.5 looked a good bit better than the girls with these famous guys btw. She was not ugly by any means. Just slightly above average looking.

Had the most amazing personality of anyone i have ever met period...ever. A true exception for women. Just pure positive energy always. Was not an act as well nor a honey moon phase. That was just her. She was not a normal person. Had a higher level mindset and was a very successful person in all avenues of her life. Her positive energy was powerful actually and she greatly impacted my life for the better.

I still could not do it. So i assume these guys must have truly sincerely loved these women and trusted them. I have nothing but respect for that tbh because men of that status have gold digging 9s and useless thots throwing themselves at them frequently.

Last edited:

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is strictly a business move for them. They probably cheat whenever they want. Officially they're married to a mediocre woman. Unofficially they're slaying behind the scenes.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is strictly a business move for them. They probably cheat whenever they want. Officially they're married to a mediocre woman. Unofficially they're slaying behind the scenes.
This is definitely true in a lot of cases. TI and his wife come to mind.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some people find satisfaction into being productive and innovative.

Hot girls are a hassle most of the times, a pian in the ass to deal with and dont usually develop any skill since its all given to them.

Those guys get average women as wifes as much as a guy that works from home in a small town gets an average car even if he is rich.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if they were really simps they could have any super model looking tier mail order bride woman from russia or 3rd world countries living with them just for their money.

And you are fooling yourself if you don't think there are plenty of dime piece gold diggers here in the US who would do anything for a billionaire regardless of his looks.

You could literally line these hos up in contest lines and make a reality tv show out if it. Even freakin doctors have groupies much less famous billionaires.

You really don't understand how pathetic most women are. Their looks dont mean **** besides getting your **** up.

With that being said, i personally could never date an ugly woman. I just am way too looks focused.

The best girl i ever dated though was a hb 6.5. I used her as a backup option for years until i finally started caring for her like i do a family member and taking her serious. I WISH i could have married her. She begged me many times. My ego and pride wouldnt let me though because i am constantly in search of the latest hb9.

This hb 6.5 looked a good bit better than the girls with these famous guys btw. She was not ugly by any means. Just slightly above average looking.

Had the most amazing personality of anyone i have ever met period...ever. A true exception for women. Just pure positive energy always. Was not an act as well nor a honey moon phase. That was just her. She was not a normal person. Had a higher level mindset and was a very successful person in all avenues of her life. Her positive energy was powerful actually and she greatly impacted my life for the better.

I still could not do it. So i assume these guys must have truly sincerely loved these women and trusted them. I have nothing but respect for that tbh because men of that status have gold digging 9s and useless thots throwing themselves at them frequently.
It’s not enough for a high value man to merely be a high value man.He must think and thus act like one to live his best life.Relationships are reflective.Any woman would compromise and take a high value man who is physically unattractive but possesses abundant resources.Barring fetishes and things like that,there’s no plausible reason as to why a man at that level would get an unattractive woman other than his own social failings.Would an attractive woman not get with the program if a high value man demanded it?Couldn’t he kick her to the curb and replace her if she didn’t?It is not that complicated.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not enough for a high value man to merely be a high value man.He must think and thus act like one to live his best life.Relationships are reflective.Any woman would compromise and take a high value man who is physically unattractive but possesses abundant resources.Barring fetishes and things like that,there’s no plausible reason as to why a man at that level would get an unattractive woman other than his own social failings.Would an attractive woman not get with the program if a high value man demanded it?Couldn’t he kick her to the curb and replace her if she didn’t?It is not that complicated.
I got this from quora

I think smart billionaire's knows a couple things about families:
1) they are marrying someone they are going to be spending a lot of time with
2) their marriage partner is going to raise their kids, perhaps a lot of kids
3) I wife should be more than eye candy
4) A wife that marries you for $$$ can leave you for $$$ too.
5) Real genuine relationship feels and is 10x better than fakeness. Understanding, empathy, and affection feels better when its genuine--not based on a Forbes ranking.

A trophy wife is like a ferrari not always a reasonable investment.
Bimbo trophy wifes can make billionaires millionaires.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotter the wife, higher the maintenance and billionaires/millionaires are adept at finance and know that women are depreciating assets.
Rule of 3F. If it flies, floats or fvcks, RENT don't BUY.
Its similar to motorcycles.

You can buy a race replica motogp special edition bike and all that sh1t for over 60k or get almost 90% of the same performance for 20k.

Another way to look at it is just as there are good looking cars that drive ****, there are relatively mediocre looking cars, but those mediocre ones always but a smile on your face when you drive it.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly wives too, no difference.
It's funny how you guys think that if she is hot she is trouble. At that point, hot or ugly wives, they might loose a lot of money. Those rich guys are business smart, but they are still nerds/rejects and they think they deserve average chicks, average everything. I'm pretty sure they have serious self-esteem issues. There is no reason to marry an ugly/ average or below wife, no reason at all except their own insecurities with women. Actually, I would be more careful with the ugly/average wife, they only get one chance, hot wives they have options.

These guys date/marry average wives, dress average and in my opinion, live average. Their lives are not exciting at all. They are full $ but the only thing I envy is their $, the rest is not interesting. They deep down thing they don't deserve the best, because they've never had the best. If I were rich like that, trust me I would be well dressed, I would have a solid rotation of 10s, I would stay single but if I wanted children, I would choose the girl carefully, but she would be a 10. HB4 or 10, they are all the same in my opinion. If I wanted to get married, I would make the girl sign a lot of papers to make sure she doesn't have a single dollar if we broke up, watch her ghost me.. If she stays, she is worth marrying.
Probably your mindset is the reason you are not rich. Getting rich consumes generally all of your energy. You do not have time and energy to live a playboy lifestyle.

To exaggerate it

Rich people live like poor people that is why they are rich
Poor people try to live like rich people that is why they are poor.

And if you want to lead a playboy lifestyle your wife should ideally manage your hoes harem style

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you rich yourself? Playboy lifestyle? just a reminder, you're on sosuave, I doubt you are here to learn how to cook. Please...
What are you talking about? To what of my arguments are you refering at?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly wives too, no difference.
It's funny how you guys think that if she is hot she is trouble. At that point, hot or ugly wives, they might loose a lot of money. Those rich guys are business smart, but they are still nerds/rejects and they think they deserve average chicks, average everything. I'm pretty sure they have serious self-esteem issues. There is no reason to marry an ugly/ average or below wife, no reason at all except their own insecurities with women. Actually, I would be more careful with the ugly/average wife, they only get one chance, hot wives they have options.

These guys date/marry average wives, dress average and in my opinion, live average. Their lives are not exciting at all. They are full $ but the only thing I envy is their $, the rest is not interesting. They deep down thing they don't deserve the best, because they've never had the best. If I were rich like that, trust me I would be well dressed, I would have a solid rotation of 10s, I would stay single but if I wanted children, I would choose the girl carefully, but she would be a 10. HB4 or 10, they are all the same in my opinion. If I wanted to get married, I would make the girl sign a lot of papers to make sure she doesn't have a single dollar if we broke up, watch her ghost me.. If she stays, she is worth marrying.
Big difference between hot wife and ugly wife. Hot wifes not all but to around 110 per cent are gold diggers. Ugly wifes are much more loyal. Gold diggers are much more greedy.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Those guys can walk into any night club or big event having dime pieces wanting to go back with them.

The thing is....99.9 percent of very attractive women will make your life a living nightmare if you marry them.

The hotter the girl, the more issues she has. Successful men seem to know this all too well.

I knew a wealthy man in China who once told me....in China we have a saying: don't marry the pretty girls. Marry the average ones who will obey you and only play with the pretty girls. Lol

Agreed my own father told me to avoid the stunners because everyone else wants them and they know it

He fell for it with my mother and has been since trapped , brainwashed and pretty much physcologically tortured for the last 25 years

if i didnt know as much about women as i do i would completely avoid anything over a HB7 because i know i would eventually get eaten alive

And that is what i suspect zuckerburg and gates understand deep down

they are smart guys they know any chick banging them is there for the money and status only same with most celebrities

Any guy i know that has tried to wife an 8+ has ended up miserable ( my father included)

Fvck them , play with them, use them as eye candy maybe even reproduce with them if you want to keep the gene pool strong

but whatever you do don't fall in love with them and certainly don't marry them