If lots of fat girls have crushes on you, is it a good or bad thing?

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it mean I'm the least desirable type of guy in the same sense that a fat girl is the least desirable type of girl? Or does it mean that other in-shape girls like me too?

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sort of a point on the spectrum I think. It's like:

No girls like you -> fat girls -> average girls -> fvckable girls -> hot girls.

A couple years ago I got a lot of attention from fat/average girls and wondered the same thing. In my opinion, you're probably doing well enough that some girls find you attractive, but not well enough for the fat girls to realize they have no chance.

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldnt treat fat girls like a separate species from the average and hot girls. By doing doings this you will pedestal the hot average ones and fail. Fat girls have the same mindset as hot n average girls except thier diet so if they like you the hot and average girls will dig you also but not show it as much.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like your 1000th thread on fat chicks. You don't need our approval to make them go oink oink, just don't tell us about the ordeal. :p

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's only fat girls that are hitting on you, then it's more than likely that you're aesthetically sub-par. However, if as many "in-shape" girls are hitting on you, then you're aesthetically pleasant.

On a sidenote, I remember you posting that you're úber skinny. If you wish these Jenny Craigs' off your case, do this: eat big, eat clean, lift big, rest big, GROW BIG! I guarantee you that once you pack on some size, the majority of the Pig Parade will wither and die, thereby leaving only the luscious ladies left. :yes:

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
This is like your 1000th thread on fat chicks. You don't need our approval to make them go oink oink, just don't tell us about the ordeal. :p
Believe me. I don't want to make them go oink oink. I want them to leave me alone.

lakeshore

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably have a good looking face but perhaps are out of shape meaning not much in the muscle dept, maybe on the thin side. You're good looking but flawed, thats why they like you and think they have a chance.

its like hitting on girl with a slammin body but jacked up face. you're more confident to hit on her because
you think you have a chance.

Thats my take.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's only fat girls that are hitting on you, then it's more than likely that you're aesthetically sub-par. However, if as many "in-shape" girls are hitting on you, then you're aesthetically pleasant.
I think fat girls tend to hit on you more aggressively because they have to. The hot girls don't have to put that much effort into getting attention, because they get it naturally. The fat girls don't get the attention, so they have to take the game to you.

I don't really believe that fat girls won't hit on hot guys if that is what you are trying to imply. I find that fat girls will hit on me. Maybe because I try to give everyone respect as a person no matter what they look like. And maybe because I am older so they think they have a chance with me (which they don't).

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Don't worry about others' opinions of you. Shouldn't matter in the least. If you want to fvuck fat women, then do it. Do what YOU want to do...don't live your life trying to please others.
I don't want to fvuck fat women at all. I want them to never touch me, hit on me, or flirt with me again. I HATE HATE HATE HATE fat girls.

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
I don't want to fvuck fat women at all. I want them to never touch me, hit on me, or flirt with me again. I HATE HATE HATE HATE fat girls.
Then I guess you just answered your own question. If you don't like fat girls and they repulse you, then its obviously a bad thing.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Stay away from the fat girls.
I do stay away, but they always hit on me regardless of how hard I try to ignore them or how much I express that I don't like them.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just means that you probably live in America or England. Seriously. Most Americans are fat and that includes teenage girls. I am stunned while in America. What most guys would have once considered fat is now shapely and feminine. Take a flight from Moscow or Kiev and land in Houston, NYC, or Miami. Shocking. Flip-flops and fat legs. That is the first thing you notice while waiting to pass through the hell that is American customs clearance.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what most guys are saying; getting hit on a lot by fat girls is a good thing.

One thing you guys need to realize is that a woman's weight does not affect what her tastes are. It's the same way for men, a girl doesn't become less hot because the guy looking at her is heavier.

In other words, if a fat girl thinks you're cute, odds are that normal girls think you are also. If a hot girl doesn't think you're attractive then most likely a fat girl won't either.

Here is where it matters. Knowing that she is not hot herself, a fat girl has to be aggressive to get the attention of men she thinks desirable. Hot girls know they are hot so they don't really have to do anything to get men.

Basically both regular and fat girls are attracted but only fat girls will actively flirt/try to pursue. Hot girls will only actively flirt if the man has above average value ie: famous, rich or really good looking.

BTW as a mans value goes up he will reach a point where fat girls simply won't try anymore because they know they don't have a shot. Pook did a thread about this where he chronicles his mass increase.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo: Bullsh*t, we've got plenty of cute girls in America. And they shave everywhere and put on lots of makeup and take care of their teeth. I'm not sure if the aforementioned qualities are prevalent in Europe or Russia or if the lack of them is simply a stereotype, but regardless of what you saw, I'm sure you just weren't looking in the right places. Texas is known for having a relatively overweight population, and Miami attracts lots of tourists, which from my experience tend to be old and fat. Probably the same with New York, though I've never been there. America's a pretty damn big country, you can't make sweeping generalizations based on what you saw at the airport. Plus there's always lots of ugly people at the airport, every time I go there I see less than ten cute girls. On the other hand, when I took a flight in from Wilmington, NC, which is near a college and the beach...lots of cuties.

Maxtro: You're probably right to some extent, but I too noticed a lot of fat girls hitting on me when I was shy and awkward and less attractive, now the cute ones flirt with me too sometimes.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
Texas is known for having a relatively overweight population,
Yeah, I'm from Texas and will agree. It's not good to be a tall and skinny awkward Mexican guy when you're surrounded by lots and lots of fat Mexican girls. Every single fat Mexican girl that passes me checks me out or hits on me. And believe me, they all gross me out big time.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
lmao

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have a fat nurse who wants my baby. She makes a lot of money. Her face is cute, but I gather, that she will ALWAYS be fat. She's a couple of years younger. One of the other prospects I have, is 21 American Indian, wants my baby too, but her education, BRAIN, and job, pales in comparison to the fat one. What to do....

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You're not high up on the looks scale. You obviously don't have status or money either.

If plastic surgery isn't affordable for you, you'd better get to the gym and get in shape. either that or become famous.

Good luck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo: Bullsh*t, we've got plenty of cute girls in America. And they shave everywhere and put on lots of makeup and take care of their teeth.
It's true there are a lot of hot girls in the US. And there's a lot of variety becaue of all the different races that have lived here and had offspring. Melting pot, you know. So you can get whatever you like here, redheads, blondes, brunettes, whites, asians, blacks, etc.

BUT the US probably has the highest percentage of obese women in the world. I don't know that for a fact, but I imagine it has to be true, or close to it. Americans tend to be fat, face it. But there are still a lot of really cute girls.

BTW as a mans value goes up he will reach a point where fat girls simply won't try anymore because they know they don't have a shot. Pook did a thread about this where he chronicles his mass increase.
I saw that post and I have to admit I wondered about it, the whole thing was kind of strange. First off, IIRC he doesn't specifically say fat girls stop hitting on him as he gets bigger - he just mentions he gets higher quality girls. Secondly, getting bigger doesn't necessarily equate to being "hotter". Third, if the fat girls DO fall off as he got bigger, that tends to feed into the stereotype of fat girls liking the skinnier guys. Fourth, this is one isolated case involving one person, the sample size is too small to make any clear conclusions.

Then the part at the end, where he gets really big and he says girls fear him. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?