"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

If I Had To Model Myself After Someone From A Movie, TV Show, Book or Cartoon Who Should I Pick?

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Out of all the fictitious characters in movies, TV Shows, Books, or Cartoons who would you choose to emulate if you had to choose? Bonus points if you can link me to some sources lol. I'm looking for the best "Alpha male" so to speak. Someone who is fun, has swagger and is supremely confident... being 'brilliant' wouldn't hurt either ;-)

I was thinking James Bond, Cary Grant, or a young Arnold Schwarzenegger? I've never really looked into any of them though. I've just heard about them.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mesoherny

Banned
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Out of all the fictitious characters in movies, TV Shows, Books, or Cartoons who would you choose to emulate if you had to choose? Bonus points if you can link me to some sources lol. I'm looking for the best "Alpha male" so to speak. Someone who is fun, has swagger and is supremely confident... being 'brilliant' wouldn't hurt either ;-)

I was thinking James Bond, Cary Grant, or a young Arnold Schwarzenegger? I've never really looked into any of them though. I've just heard about them.
You can start on this forum. There is a fictitious character called @guru1000.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
If I had too? Indiana Jones. He travelled to cool places and hunted for cool sh!t.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Uncle Jesse from Full House.

Have mercy...:cool:
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I'm mixed, so I'd choose Dwayne Johnston.
Dwayne Johnson is a good inspirational choice. He is up at 4am doing heavy workouts every day, and is highly ambitious and dedicated to his career. He also has about as much charisma as a man can have.

I've always liked Clint Eastwood as a good model of a masculine alpha male type (especially in his westerns), but you can't exactly go around shooting people up or raping a woman who bumps into on the street (High Plains Drifter). Also, he suffers from the same problem James Bond does. He doesn't talk much, and doesn't DO anything to attract women, they just fall into his bed because they are written to in the script. They like him because he's a dominant gunfighter, but like I said you can't go around shooting people. So it's not like you can emulate him. He's also tall, so if you're not 6'4", you won't have the same presence.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Watching all movies. Only into 80s. Sean so far
I gave up after Roger Moore. Maybe I'll get back to them eventually. I agree Sean Connery was the best Bond though.
I did see one of Daniel Craig's.
 
Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
You can start on this forum. There is a fictitious character called @guru1000.
This man has it correct. I try to model myself, that is my best self. So in a domain where I have little acumen, I ask myself what would a guru1000 of this particular domain do.

These are called “mental paradigms,” that is, the model of excellence that YOU demand to govern your life and the choices which are prompted thereof.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
In order:

James Bond
Clint Eastwood
John Wayne
Brett Favre
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Charles Bronson

All different in certain ways but they're f*ucking MEN.

Notice how most DJ role models are from decades ago, exception being D Johnson and still he's in his 40s and Favre is almost 50.

What does this say about today's modern male?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top