Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I Had To Model Myself After Someone From A Movie, TV Show, Book or Cartoon Who Should I Pick?

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the fictitious characters in movies, TV Shows, Books, or Cartoons who would you choose to emulate if you had to choose? Bonus points if you can link me to some sources lol. I'm looking for the best "Alpha male" so to speak. Someone who is fun, has swagger and is supremely confident... being 'brilliant' wouldn't hurt either ;-)

I was thinking James Bond, Cary Grant, or a young Arnold Schwarzenegger? I've never really looked into any of them though. I've just heard about them.

Mesoherny

Banned
Reaction score
Out of all the fictitious characters in movies, TV Shows, Books, or Cartoons who would you choose to emulate if you had to choose? Bonus points if you can link me to some sources lol. I'm looking for the best "Alpha male" so to speak. Someone who is fun, has swagger and is supremely confident... being 'brilliant' wouldn't hurt either ;-)

I was thinking James Bond, Cary Grant, or a young Arnold Schwarzenegger? I've never really looked into any of them though. I've just heard about them.
You can start on this forum. There is a fictitious character called @guru1000.

R

Ranger

If I had too? Indiana Jones. He travelled to cool places and hunted for cool sh!t.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Uncle Jesse from Full House.

Have mercy...:cool:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mixed, so I'd choose Dwayne Johnston.
Dwayne Johnson is a good inspirational choice. He is up at 4am doing heavy workouts every day, and is highly ambitious and dedicated to his career. He also has about as much charisma as a man can have.

I've always liked Clint Eastwood as a good model of a masculine alpha male type (especially in his westerns), but you can't exactly go around shooting people up or raping a woman who bumps into on the street (High Plains Drifter). Also, he suffers from the same problem James Bond does. He doesn't talk much, and doesn't DO anything to attract women, they just fall into his bed because they are written to in the script. They like him because he's a dominant gunfighter, but like I said you can't go around shooting people. So it's not like you can emulate him. He's also tall, so if you're not 6'4", you won't have the same presence.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching all movies. Only into 80s. Sean so far
I gave up after Roger Moore. Maybe I'll get back to them eventually. I agree Sean Connery was the best Bond though.
I did see one of Daniel Craig's.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start on this forum. There is a fictitious character called @guru1000.
This man has it correct. I try to model myself, that is my best self. So in a domain where I have little acumen, I ask myself what would a guru1000 of this particular domain do.

These are called “mental paradigms,” that is, the model of excellence that YOU demand to govern your life and the choices which are prompted thereof.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order:

James Bond
Clint Eastwood
John Wayne
Brett Favre
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Charles Bronson

All different in certain ways but they're f*ucking MEN.

Notice how most DJ role models are from decades ago, exception being D Johnson and still he's in his 40s and Favre is almost 50.

What does this say about today's modern male?