“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

If girls have dreams about you..

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
dreams are simply thoughts and pictures brought randomly from your memory and magination...they cant tell you anything you dont know about yourself, uinless maybe they are frequent and recurring...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
Originally posted by AFK Protector
....I dream in black and white. All these people at my school dream in color. Am I weird?
no, approximatley 50% of people dream in black and white...
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
...
Ahem.

I'm currently doing resarch for a senior thesis on this very topic. I can tell you many facts about dreams five times sideways to Chicago and back, but in this case...

... I really don't need to.

There is about a 1% chance that this girl really had this dream.

There is about a 99% chance that she is using this line to tell you that (surprise!) she wants to go out with you.

Its a very common trick. Girls generally don't feel comfertable asking us guys out. (thats our job, right?) So, they will try obvious lines to introduce themselves and make it obvious that they want them to ask you out, without asking you out or forcing you to ask them out.

Some of the most popular lines are:

~"Gee have we met before? I'm sure I know you from somewhere!"

~"Hey did you know there was this rumor going around that we were together?"

~"Hey, I had a dream about us being together last night "

She wants you man. Go get her tomorrow!
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
alright, she's probably the hottest girl in my grade and school btw, from what my friends tell me.....I don't care though, I guess I'll talk to her tomorrow and ****.
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Afk i dream like that too so theres nothing wrong with it........i hope. lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I believe from "Studies" on myself that your dreams are simply your train of thought that begun when you tried falling asleep. As you sleep, that train continues and turns into dreams.

My theory.
 
Top