"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

If girl is C&F with you

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
milan
Hey there,

how do you consider the case of a girl who you have been C&F to, and she starts to be C&F towards you?

Is it a sign of IL?

Cheers ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I love it when a girl is c&f... it makes the interaction a lot more interesting... she's more likely to keep you on your toes... she's more likely to love sex... and she's more likely to be good at it.

Or so my experience has shown me,
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
The girl i am seeing now uses a ton of C&F when i talk to her. I think that is why there was an attraction btw us. I guess C&F does work! hahahahhahaha
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Oh yeah. When you can joke with a girl, things are going pretty good. Basically, if she has a good time/fun with you, she'll want more.

Me and my girl's favortie C & F is something like this. (She always rolls her eyes)...

She: "your a$$ looks great in those pants".

Me: Yeah, I know....


And she does it to me...

Me: You did a great job on (whatever)...

Her; Yeah, I know...
 
Top