If Feminism ended TODAY.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
If feminism ended today. Completely gone. Never to be seen again. What would happen to the manosphere? Is the manosphere dependant on feminists? What else would they have to talk about?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
DemFeeelz said:
What else would they have to talk about?
The dopamine hits and ego boost NN gets from getting banned and creating new accounts to crusade against his "manosphere" boogeyman? ;)

( . )( . ) said:
Not this sh!t again.

Fvcks sake you're a drama queen NN.

I'm just going to throw a theory out there and I could be way off but here it is:

Could your obsession (and it is an obsession, you've literally been doing the same thing for years) be a way you build up your own ego and moral preen to make yourself feeeel better?

Hear me out. Vice makes his "You all don't lurrrrve the women as much me as me coz yall use the meany words when you talk about chicks" posts as a way to moral preen and boost his own ego. Could these endless posts and accounts you make lamenting the big bad manosphere be your way of doing what Vice does? The adrenaline rush from taking a position of faux moral authority and grandstanding.The "edginess" you perceive within your character from continual bannings which reinforces this crusade you've conjured up within your own mind?

How close am I ?

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
Does the feminists have these manospherians on a leash like trained poodles?

What would happen to the manosphere if feminism ceased to exist TODAY?

Has anyone in the manosphere ever thought of that? And where would manospherians go from there? Would they then be happy with life?

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
"Feminism" it's that meany word that brings out the "feeeelz" in some people. :crackup: