If every chick you've personally met read all of your posts here.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If every chick you've personally met read all of YOUR posts on So Suave how would you feel about it? Especially if they knew it was you?

Chump? "Alpha"? or a lying clown?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUPER CHUMPPPPP to the fullest !!!!!, i would have to change my name and move out the state lol

P

perseverance

It honestly wouldn't bother me, not that the girl would ever find out. I'm intelligent enough not to reveal my internet browsing habits to anyone who accesses my personal computer.

If she did find out I was a member of this forum and read my posts, what would she do with the information she has gained? Tell people? She can tell people, but I doubt many people will care and if they do, so what? I'm here to improve as a person and this forum has been an invaluable tool in that as well as opening my eyes to the stuff that women do to men, so this forum has taught me a lot and I would happily recommened this forum to any man who let's women run all over him.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
would be really embarrassed, but I'd just find a new girl and hope she doesn't tell anybody.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I had an ex find me here back when I first joined. She signed up and commented on one of my posts. Luckily it was about my being too well hung for her.

It's important to assume your girl is reading everything you post though.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make sure nothing I post can be tracked back to being me by anyone I know.

Its annoying knowing we can't stop girls reading these sites and getting the inside knowledge.

I tried doing the same, reading a womans forum but unfortunately women are seriously dull creatures. for 95% of them looks are there only redeeming asset.

You would have to say gays have the best time, they get to be attracted to people with real characters (ie. males)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all ex's that I have dated know that I post at a "dating" website to help young men learn about how to deal with women.

It wouldn't bother me at all. I rarely post here anymore and I could just say "read the date on that post." Most likely the girl would get bored reading some of my trivial posts.

- comic_relief

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't care as I'm my own person. If people can't deal with it or my opinions...oh well.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some stupid fat b!tch stalk me on here and read all of my post and run back and tell every girl she could get ahold of about me. I don't fvcking care though because she's always got some sh!t going on in her life and has to talk about other people to make herself feel better about her own lame ass life. if some girl wants to believe what she tells them and not know me or hear my side, well that's fine and dandy by me because i wouldn't want sh!t to do with a girl like her anyways. I have no problems with what i say on here, if someone finds out about me on here then oh fvcking well, ill stand behind everything ive ever said. the ironic thing is after that fat girl ran all over town talking about me and this site i started getting TONS of luck with girls from out of town.:D the girls in this town where i live never ammount to sh!t anyways and most guys i know go searching elsewhere for girls because the ones around here are VERY low quality (think plenty of fish on steroids).

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, i think the vast majority of girls would be ho hum or bored with it. Most people care too much about themeselves and are too self absorbed to care about others message board posts, YES even if its a guy they are dating and its a dating website!, i seriously beleive they would probably just say to themeselves, this is pretty gay and go back to thinking about what they are going to wear this weekend..

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? Congruence means standing by your beliefs no matter who is listening. They would all say, "Yup, sounds like Atom all right".

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind. She may even read something I've written and say, "Hey, that's me!" he's writing about.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
about the same as everyone knowing what i tell my therapist. This forum is purposefully anonymous.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they found out... Hmm... They would run their hamsters at the speed of light or not. Thanks to what i read here and the blogs, and trying what i find useful, ive gotten better reactions from them. What could they do? Nothing. Once you can separate some of the things they respond to from what they "want" you can forget about that. They cant fight biology. Let them cry all they want... The ones that want you will be back.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope they would see that their is genuine men out there that are just trying to get women. But I wouldn't care what anyone thinks or reads, I'm posting to help others and help myself.