Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If all you want in high school is sex THEN READ THIS POST, it's so easy it's illegal.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
But Willie, your technique simply will not work without your status/looks or whatever you have.
Then create some status then. If you get with a girl who has a few friends, then thats a start, b/c she will talk to her friends about you.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
status... whatever! how is a girl gonna know your status if she's just seen ya for the first time. you could have 5 ferraris and be giving bill gates competition for richest american and she wouldnt know.
you could be going to the olympics in the 400m sprint for track and she wouldn't know.
you could have screwed 100 girls before her and she wouldn't know.
all of this stuff is IRRELEVANT. it's not gonna make her want you more. it's all about looks.
i have status and in my college classes, im lucky if i can get a girl to sit in the same row as me much less next to me.
there are two kinds of status though. absolute status: the kind i have where nobody knows about my stuff.
relative status: this is what really counts. it's not how much you've accomplished, have to offer etc. , it's how much of that info gets spread around. a person with less status who gets his stuff spread around better will have a better rep than someone with more status who has everything all bottled up.
so in the other words, it helps to brag and get people to brag for you. this increases your chances of that random girl having heard of you before. but still not likely. out of 20,000 students what are the chances that the girl will know who you are.
ask 100 random girls if they know who joe smith (the best basketball player in the university is) and at best 10 of those girls will know who he is. go down to say the best soccer player and the number becomes like 2 out of 100.
i completly agree with willie. john, what highschool has 20,000 people?? im in a harsh small school where everyone knows everyone, but in most highschools theres about 2,000 kids right? if you've got a GOOD rep, and you look GOOD, this technique will work. personally i don't go so far as to say i want to fukk her, but i'm pretty damn blatant.

LiLPrOdiGY69

Don Juan
Reaction score
JOHN, Ur such a DaMn whinner, have u even tried what willie said yet. Try it if it doesnt work then your ugly as F***. thats the only way its not going to work

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is a "fate" thing. If you don't have the looks you won't be able to pull it off.

Some people are meant to be like this. One good way is to blow a girl's mind out in bed and let her start the good rumors about you. But that'll be hard. You have to be a really good persuasive speaker.

It's not hard getting pu$$y from average to ugly girls. The pretty ones are alot harder. I'm just hoping Willie over there ain't banging some ugly hoes then bragging about it.

This is a dangerous game, banging the wrong girl could fvck you over (ruin your rep), but if you come out successful, the reward is great.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Willy's got the right idea here, take the bull by the horns