Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If all you want in high school is sex THEN READ THIS POST, it's so easy it's illegal.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm a senior in High School and I play V-basketball, made 3rd team all-region as a junior and I must look good cuz ugly girls approach me trying to be my man and the sexy girls tell their friends that they want me to talk to them, it's so damn easy for me to get some action. Read my post in the discussion forum to see how I do it (you guys are puzzies, you know what you want and it ain't no relationship). You just gotta be straight up, read the post and you'll see.

I'm just gonna explain how it gets ridiculously easy to get some azz.

1.)If you get a reputation, it's over b/c everyone is talking about you.

2.)Say you go up to a chick and start being straight up with her as explained in my above post, she'll either a.)get really mad and walk off or b.)want to have sex with you or have it in the back of her mind that she wants too or even have sex with you.
3.)This does a few things. First, you're happy cuz either way you got what you were asking for, if you got some play then she'll go tell her friends how you were (hopefully you did at least okay)and then her friends will be curious if you can satisfy her like you satisfied her friend, they think they'll be better b/c it becomes competition for rhese girls, and then they will wanna fu(k you.

4.)Or, if she gets mad and walks off when you're spitting game at her, she'll AGAIN go tell her friends, but she'll tell them something like "he just saying all that bull$hit to me talkin' bout he'll fu(k me and this and that but it didn't work, he'll have to come stronger, he's a dogg". Now if she does this, you are SO IN b/c this once again raises her girlfriends interest level and you'll know it b/c the girls will be paying madd attention to you, like they'll be thinking he went up to my friend saying all that stuff, I WONDER IF HE REALLY MEANS IT, basically all you have to do is say hi to them and they'll be in but don't start acting all nice to them, approach them the same way you approached her friend but you can tone it down a little if you want to cuz she'll be soooo easy that you won't even have to do that much work b/c her friend did all the work for you by telling them what you said.

5.)Guess what this does, you guessed it, it makes the girl that you started it with jealous. If any of her girlfriends tells her what happened, she'll be so damn jealous it will hurt and she'll want to get with you, you can either dogg her or have sex with her or whatever, it's your choice cuz you got her on a leash.

6.)These girls just don't know that the reputation is so strong, girls will talk about you to other incoming freshman or new girls or girls that don't know you yet saying, don't mess with him, he's a dawg. Hes a player, He just wants sex. Well dammit girl, so do you.

7.)If the girls knew better, they wouldn't say a word to anyone else about what kind of bull$hit lines that I was spitting at her, but girls gossip, they cant keep their moutn shut so they'll make that big mistake and tell everyone what I said to her. They don't just talk about shopping when they're on the phone for like 2 hours, they talk about you.

8.)In high school, even college, there are not many straight up playas that fu(k a lot o f hoes and check it out, you'll be one of the few that does and you'll have that REPUTATION as one of the few and all the girls will want to be with YOU

9.)It just keeps continuing like a cycle you know. Since not many guys are THAT bold especially in high school, you'll be sooo lucky, you get to pick.

10.)The only downside to it is when there's a school dance or prom, especially the prom. Just save yourself the trouble and take a girl that doesn't even go to your high school, that's what I did my junior year, i took a girl from a high school out of my neighborhood so I could cut the drama.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderator, please keep this open over here b/c it will help the high schoolers that read this more over here than in the tips section, thanks.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post!!!
I agree 100%... too bad I need to work on getting the balls to go up to a girl and tell her I wanna fu(k.

Drew, I think you should move this to the HS forum. . . after all, it is for HS guys.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, you have to be farily good looking to pull this off.

I just realized this was already in the HS forum... my bad.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
williesacks: you can be 1st team all region and if you look like shiat, you aint gettin any azz. if you looked like crap and spat the game you're spittin, you'd get kicked in the nuts or if you're lucky slapped.
but since you probably look good enough that you can say ANYTHING and a girl will still want to screw you, it'll work.
but the cycle thing is true. that is why 5% of the guys get 95% of the good looking women.
but it's impossible to even get a phone # so i dont buy your theory. although i did find that once 1 girl started liking me, (although none of the girls knew each other or saw each other)other girls started liking me too.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John you're not right, you know, the thing women go straight after is STATUS...Willie could not move a finger and get all girls he wanted...
It's sad, but woman want to get status by the men. Disgraceful.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
So everyone of these high schoolers will stop masturbating and read this post again to get some real pu$$y, I'm gonna bump this to the top, good $hit right here.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 10-04-2001).]

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read this, and it has gotten me NOWHERE. what kind of skanktown do you guys come from?

rows1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta agree with john. Unless your city is full of h0es this won't work.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rows1:
i gotta agree with john. Unless your city is full of h0es this won't work.
If you're in High School or College, it should work, unless ya'll go to some Academy with all boys, other than that, you got no excuses.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about being so bold and telling the girl in one of the first lines " i need to get off, wanna help?" and then get a handjob, hummer, or however far she wants to go.
or does the girl have to be major skank for this to work? i know it may only work on 1 out of 100 girls but it would only take like 2 days to say this to that many girls. it doesnt seem like a lot of work.
i wonder what would happen if i walked up to the 15 yr old and said that, lol.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
i read this, and it has gotten me NOWHERE. what kind of skanktown do you guys come from?
The best skanktown this side of manitoba... I live in Ottawa.

And actually, girls go for status. It's true.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

rows1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not disagreeing with the status part. It's true, and I know it, since i've seen it in action. :p

But just walking up to a girl and... dunno. hehe

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
status... whatever! how is a girl gonna know your status if she's just seen ya for the first time. you could have 5 ferraris and be giving bill gates competition for richest american and she wouldnt know.
you could be going to the olympics in the 400m sprint for track and she wouldn't know.
you could have screwed 100 girls before her and she wouldn't know.
all of this stuff is IRRELEVANT. it's not gonna make her want you more. it's all about looks.
i have status and in my college classes, im lucky if i can get a girl to sit in the same row as me much less next to me.
there are two kinds of status though. absolute status: the kind i have where nobody knows about my stuff.
relative status: this is what really counts. it's not how much you've accomplished, have to offer etc. , it's how much of that info gets spread around. a person with less status who gets his stuff spread around better will have a better rep than someone with more status who has everything all bottled up.
so in the other words, it helps to brag and get people to brag for you. this increases your chances of that random girl having heard of you before. but still not likely. out of 20,000 students what are the chances that the girl will know who you are.
ask 100 random girls if they know who joe smith (the best basketball player in the university is) and at best 10 of those girls will know who he is. go down to say the best soccer player and the number becomes like 2 out of 100.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do i say to her when i walk up? I don't want her to think ugh what a prick he just wants to get laid. how do i prevent that by saying hey wanna fu(k?

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys quit making excuses.

I dont care if people cant tell your face from your ass, if you act all confident and spit game to every girl you want to **** you WILL get more puzzy than if you sit here *****ing about how ugly/shy/stupid/fat/skinny/old/young/good/bad/black/white/red/yellow/ or whatever the hell else your excuse is for not going out and doing the **** you read here.

You DON'T have the right to say you are too ugly to mack, becuase you haevn't given it a serious TRY yet! So STFU with the whining every time someone tells you how to get laid.

FFS!

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill, u r soo much like my father Its scary, im being completely serius, I run in the room now whenever my dad is on the comp to cetch him posting stuff under the name "BigBill"... seriusly.

Ur right, any excuse, is a pile of uncle-fvckin, shyt suckin, cropola!!!

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI
E-mail: Monsterous_popo@greatestgamers.com

"In the midst of life, we are in death"

[This message has been edited by Lorenzo (edited 10-16-2001).]

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Bill, wright a book.

Yeah, it'll take john a while to realize this, but you do not need to look good to get puss. Granted it helps in the beginning, but if you know your stuff, you can get more action than you can handle.