Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a women stared at you like this, how would you interpret it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm I dont know...she activated the self destruct of the building before the police handcuffed her?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Aggression at the beginning. If you look at her right eye you will see her self - assumed dominant position. Her left eye expresses an natural resentment position.

Don't be afraid. Shes a kitty cat under all of that. She doesn't like the world she created for herself and it shows. You're going to have to spank this one to get her to go feminine but might be worth it.

Last edited:

Chisenhall23

Reaction score
Aggression at the beginning. If you look at her right eye you will see her self - assumed dominant position. Her left eye expresses an natural resentment position.

Don't be afraid. Shes a kitty cat under all of that. She doesn't like the world she created for herself and it shows. You're going to have to spank this one.

Okay. I ask because this girl (barely know her) at my gym was looking at her phone, and then proceeded to gave me this look through the mirrors. When I walk past, I can always feel her eyes shoot up at me (once again say she’s looking down at her phone), and sometimes holds the look (I can sense it) but I don’t return the look. Was looking for insight on how I should decipher all of this? Thanks for your time / reply!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. I ask because this girl (barely know her) at my gym was looking at her phone, and then proceeded to gave me this look through the mirrors. When I walk past, I can always feel her eyes shoot up at me (once again say she’s looking down at her phone), and sometimes holds the look (I can sense it) but I don’t return the look. Was looking for insight on how I should decipher all of this? Thanks for your time / reply!
If she gives you her eyes its better than never making eye contact. Her left eye, as a rule (95%) will express her state. Her right eye is her social eye. Its her fake self that she presents to the world. A little trick I learned. I always look at a woman's left eye first.

The eyes are truly the window to the soul. If the man is a cuckable or you are way out of her archetype, she will not show you her eyes. She will continue looking at her phone. Oh, she sees everything in the room. Every single man. Do NOT look at her when you are working out. That would be attention.
Look between sets if you feel her eyes on you or when you go to get a drink of water or something. But you are there for your workout and the workout is a major part of your life. Shes just a girl. They are all over the place. In fact they outnumber us.

Chisenhall23

Reaction score
If she gives you her eyes its better than never making eye contact. Her left eye, as a rule (95%) will express her state. Her right eye is her social eye. Its her fake self that she presents to the world. A little trick I learned. I always look at a woman's left eye first.

The eyes are truly the window to the soul. If the man is a cuckable or you are way out of her archetype, she will not show you her eyes. She will continue looking at her phone. Oh, she sees everything in the room. Every single man. Do NOT look at her when you are working out. That would be attention.
Look between sets if you feel her eyes on you or when you go to get a drink of water or something. But you are there for your workout and the workout is a major part of your life. Shes just a girl. They are all over the place. In fact they outnumber us.

Okay. One last thing. Say I look over at her (as you said between sets) but she was in the middle of a set and happened to return my gaze (I broke contact) Is this positive? Thanks for the insight, man!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. One last thing. Say I look over at her (as you said between sets) but she was in the middle of a set and happened to return my gaze (I broke contact) Is this positive? Thanks for the insight, man!
It depends on how you do it. If it's a "dismissing attitude or maybe if she lucky" look away or a whimpy/puss look away. the leader is you. She's just a silly girl.

Here is a clip I am fond of. Notice how he sniffs to express his disgust.
If she pulls the girl power crap, just go to this. Obviously nobody is going to get killed. Study his frame. His attitude for life and the interaction. Cruz is a master of "frame".

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just eye fuuck her back and don't break eye contact first. Give her a smirk and see if she returns it. If she does then she's probably down to fux

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In leading up to the final line, he looks away to access his thoughts and emotional feelings. But when he delivers the important line, his eye contact is steady and direct.

I believe that looking away is an effective tool in how you use it. It can be submissive or it can be dismissive dominant.

Notice how when a woman can sometimes look at you, its only briefly before she looks away. Notice the slight upturn in her nose and how she looks straight forward when she looks away, signifying that she is dismissing you.

When she looks away and her heads drops a little and eyes go to the ground, that's submissive and sometimes fear. The idea to make her look away first, is a PUA teaching. Its better than looking away or down for sure but it's only a stop gap until the student reaches a point where he can do the right body and eye contact normally.

When masculinity is pushed to the front by removing all the social programming and you realize that even the weakest of us men who is aware of his gifts, is way above even the best woman, you wont have to think about any of this stuff.

You can express anything from "you would look amazing giving me a BJ" to plain out lust to GTF away from me.
Create any state or desire you want.

Last edited: