Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman tells you "man up" or "pathetic", congratulations, you have the upper hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, I know you've all heard the following before at least once:

"Man up"
"pathetic"

Why do women say this?

It's because she's trying to get you to conform to some sort of expectation that she has for you. She's trying to attack your ego. She thinks you'll try to defend your ego by "proving her wrong" and doing whatever it is she wants you to do....

But the underlying motivation of why she's trying to get you to conform to her expectation is that she's dependent on you. Which means she has very few other viable options. Which means you have the upper hand....

Let's think about this logically: would Stacy even waste her breath to say "man up" or would she just walk out and find herself another Chad?

I think we can all agree that a certified Stacy will just walk out in an instant - if you don't meet her standard she can easily find a Chad that will.

Stacy has options. A single mom doesn't.....

BTW, have you also noticed that the #1 demographic of women who post open letters telling men to "man up" are single moms who are up to their eyeballs in debt....????....

This fact alone should convince you that a woman that says "man up" is a low quality woman.

Since you have the upper hand in this situation, the appropriate response is to drop her immediately. Walk out. Delete her number. Don't respond to her text.

In fact, if she repeatedly texts you, that means she's REALLY desperate.

If you find that you do want to continue the relationship you can use this opportunity to judo-flip the situation on her and get her to "woman up"....

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Man, what the **** is up with you guys that a woman even tells you something like this? This kind of notion can't even fit in my mind. and I can never imagine any woman ever saying this to me for any reason.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what the **** is up with you guys that a woman even tells you something like this? This kind of notion can't even fit in my mind. and I can never imagine any woman ever saying this to me for any reason.

"Man up...marry a single mom...."

Billtx49

Reaction score
Man up, you’re pathetic my mommy told me…
Can’t imagine it happening to an adult male unless he was still mentally stuck in childhood …

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up, you’re pathetic my mommy told me…
Can’t imagine it happening to an adult male unless he was still mentally stuck in childhood …

"Man up, marry a fat woman....."

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread only serves to add negative false value to the Forum.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.