Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a hot girl rejected you initially but comes back to you later, would you be open to her?

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
e.g. Initially you asked her out or went on a date and it didn't go well and she rejected you, but after a few weeks she comes back to you and gets all flirty, would you play in with her, or just block yourself off from her (knowing she's probably just using you for attention, since she already rejected you)

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s 100% using you for attention. If any DJ on this board has turned a woman around in a situation such as this, and she developed genuine long term interest in him after initially rejecting him, please tell me your story and prove me wrong.

If you play it right, and you validate her and then abruptly withdraw, you might be able to secure sex or a bj out of due to her desperation to prove to herself that she can reel you back in. But girls who do this have lowwwww interest.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut her off!
You should've deleted her from your contact list.

Why would anyone keep people around after a bad date?
I don't get it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be rather apprehensive of her until she proved that this wasn't a desire to use me in some way

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Asked her out and went on a bad date is two different things.
For one, if you asked her out and she rejected you. How did that happen. Did you find out when she is free for example. Most dudes say let's meet at this place at this time, and the girl could be busy that time. So you gotta provide more information.
When on a bad date. Define bad date. For me bad date would be me doing bad moves.

Either way, define comes to you and acts all flirty. In real life, or new age, in text messages.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For females, this is what's called "I didn't purchase the item and now I have remorse"

You can sit around and think deeply about the situation or her motivations but, IMO, I would move on from this chick.

The simplest way to look at it is to value your standards over the potential for pu$$y. She didn't want you the first time around. In fact, she trkected you. Why should she get another chance? You have more worth than to be her default choice. If her interest was truly high, you would have been her first choice, and you would have known it.

If you choose to value the pu$$y over your standards then, good or bad, you deserve the outcome you get.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this might depend upon the context of how you met/know this woman.

If she was legitimately seeing someone and turned you down but came back around later I wouldn't be quick to write that off, as her rejection makes total sense.If you had spoken to her for like a minute, asked her out and she says no but then due to circumstance you were able to stay in contact (coworker, classmate, etc.) and she came around I think there could also be potential there.

However, if you had actually spent a decent amount of time talking to her, where she does in fact get to know you before rejecting you I'd be hesitant. It's possible that she might actually regret rejecting you later on, but I'd lean more towards being aware of the fact that she could just be using you for attention. I wouldn't totally write her off but I wouldn't somehow think this is magically going to work out. I've made this mistake in the past and it ended up resulting in just a lot of wasted time and energy for nothing more than her leading me on for attention.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? Have fun with it.
Acknowledge that right now she is not a serious option and just treat her like practice until she proves herself otherwise.
Try out any of the weirder techniques you've read on this forum and let us know how it went.

Don't spend any money on her and if a better option comes up, tell her you're busy.

If she's a player though, and you think she's got better game than you... stay away.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
e.g. Initially you asked her out or went on a date and it didn't go well and she rejected you, but after a few weeks she comes back to you and gets all flirty, would you play in with her, or just block yourself off from her (knowing she's probably just using you for attention, since she already rejected you)
No, just no. Ladies have circled back to me, and I just ignore. They had their chance, they blew it (and the wrong way). Never be a person's second choice (or worse). Walk away.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s 100% using you for attention. If any DJ on this board has turned a woman around in a situation such as this, and she developed genuine long term interest in him after initially rejecting him, please tell me your story and prove me wrong.

If you play it right, and you validate her and then abruptly withdraw, you might be able to secure sex or a bj out of due to her desperation to prove to herself that she can reel you back in. But girls who do this have lowwwww interest.
Once a girl rejects me, then any emotional investment on my end is off the table (but it usually is within a 20 minute convo anyway, so no biggie). BUT I'm a generous guy. I'll give girls another shot or two to get the privilege of experiencing me.

That said, I can't say I've turned those situations into genuine long-term interest, but that wasn't really what I was after. I have turned them into enthusiastic desire-sex, small gifts and favors, maybe a friend or two thrown my way--value in general--and I've had a couple of those who chased a little bit until they got the message.

It's my firm belief that rejection isn't real. A girl isn't rejecting YOU, she is just rejecting that SITUATION. Who a girl is in any MOMENT depends on her EMOTIONS, so emotions change, moments change, the situation changes. I firmly believe that, if you wanted to, you could flip a girl who rejected you initially into anything you wanted and her perception of you could shift 180 degrees based on whatever emotional state she's in most of the time. All of the facts would just be backwards rationalized to fit her emotional narrative.

But I also think a guy is better off giving the majority of their attention to girls who default into seeing him as high value. But shooting a text inviting a flaky girl (or 2 or 3 to pay the odds) over on a slow night is almost no investment. The only possible risk is your "self-respect," but the keyword there is self. It should exist 100% independent of her perception of you and anything she says or does.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if shes trying to fvck.
sometimes I wonder if you really should, I enver do this, I tend to get busy, even when i'm not, her priotrity just become the lowest possible

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser.

It's my b'day and I know damn well she just wants your attention. As long as your dik isn't within 5 miles of her she's fine.

Women coming back around just want you in some non-sexual beta role. Move on, she already did.

Fellas, learn to leave your emotions out of women. Emotionless is key.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if shes trying to fvck.
You could be savage now.

My response is to tell her to get lost.

But I'm savage now. I'd tell her if she really wants me she'd have to prove it. I'd tell her I'm into banging her and if she wanted some to drive to my place totally naked. No overcoat. No long shirt. In the car naked. Driving naked to pick me up.
See what she does.

Whatever you choose to do one truth will remain... You are second choice my friend.
You'll never be the guy she really gets wet for. You'll always be the place filler for when she has no other options....yet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be savage now.

But I'm savage now. I'd tell her if she really wants me she'd have to prove it. I'd tell her I'm into banging her and if she wanted some to drive to my place totally naked. No overcoat. No long shirt. In the car naked. Driving naked to pick me up.
See what she does.

Whatever you choose to do one truth will remain... You are second choice my friend.
You'll never be the guy she really gets wet for. You'll always be the place filler for when she has no other options....yet.
And that wont matter if you have other good puzzy you fvck. She can be your 2nd or 3rd option.

Its always better if she has more interest than you. So if hers is low yours need to be even lower.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be savage now.

See what she does.

Yet, what?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ any guy thinking he’s first choice with a girl in America in 2019.

Guess what? No matter how much she likes you, she’s liked another guy just as much. No matter how much she likes you, she’ll like some other guy in the future just as much.

If that’s upsetting to you, your basing your self-worth in the wrong place. Your interactions of girls should be 100% based in your enjoyment of her, not vice versa.