Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
ROFL. So, I guess the numerous times we've seen ugly guys with Hot chicks, they were paying for them?Bull****, if she doesn't have any form of attraction to you then there are pretty much nothing you can do about it. Having no attraction means she is repulsed by you. If she lowers or hightens her standards because she is horny or desperate then she might feel an attraction, but she already must have some form of it.
Now you're trying to equate what attracts a man as the same as what attracts a woman. They are nothing alike. Women are attracted to men, totally different than men are attracted to women. Look at the post by seebreeze in another post, She'd rather fvck Billy Bob Thornton than Brad Pitt.A average guy can make a girl feel attraction if he has an aura of masculinity and dominance. So the girl can surrender to him. I haven't argued against it.
However, if that sense of masculinity and dominance ins't there then all those DJ traits of yours are worthless. It's like when a sperm whale (or a woman who has different amount of femininty than you have masculinity) hit on you, she may be funny, she may have a great personality or confidence, whatever. It won't do you NO good because there are no inital attraction.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
And I absolutely agree! If she is not attracted to you, the most viable way of changing that is to change yourself.Originally posted by The TallOne
I think that DJing is not getting the girls, per say. DJing is becoming the best person you can be. Once you raise the standards in yourself, you'll be a bigger magnet to girls then you'll ever be.
No, actually they are not. Try studying psychology. Try talking to women about what guys they have been attracted to, and don't take the first thing they answer but drill down to what they really liked. Guys are attracted probably 80% looks, and the other 20% personality and other things. However, if the girl falls below a 5 on our scale. Almost no amount of alcohol can overcome. What turns us on and off, is to a large extent visual. If she's a warpig, doesn't matter if she has the best of everything else going for her, it's just not happening. However with women, it's probably closer to 30-40% visual, and the rest is the other things I have mentioned. I have had some friends who were down right UGLY who could pull chicks, but they had an awesome attitude and were a blast to be around.Women are attracted the exact same way as men, they just become turned on by different thing. Masculinity instead of femininty.
Your masculinity is projected from your skin. Hmmm... that's interesting. So, if I walk over, hunched over, looking straight at the ground, shuffling my feet, but my skin is great, then I'm masculine? Give me a break. Being masculine/alpha whatever you want to call it has EVERYTHING to do with who you are, not what you are. Because I have a **** and balls doesn't mean that I'm ultra-masculine. If I limp-wrist when I talk, it's not going to make me masculine either. You are a man, by the way you act, the way you stand, the way you talk, the way you enter a room, the way you maintain eye contact, etc. Not with some elusive quality of "what you are" or your skin.I'm so tired of this alpha male ****. Your masculinity is projected from your skin, you look masculine or you don't. You can have whatever posture you want, sitting at a desk and working, but you still look male and you still turn women on exactly the same as a feminine woman turn you on without you noticing her social proof, convo skills, etc... This is natural attraction and it is the base of everything. Being masculine has very little to do with who you are, but instead what you are. Full Attraction you speak about has those traits you name incorporated in it.
I'm going to have to say that once again you're wrong, men and women are attracted in totally different ways. Believe it's true at your own risk.Yeah, but attraction and going for sex are different things, of course women are more picky and anti after all years of social programming. They do feel it in the same way.
What techniques did I talk about? Being a better person is not a technique, it's a lifestyle. I'm not talking about running patterns or any of that crap. I'm talking about making yourself more attractive. Improving your body language. Looking at people more directly. Being conscious of any mannerisms that aren't attractive. Walking and moving slower. The only technique I do approve of is ****y and funny, but that's mostly because it's a blast and it does happen to work. But, once again, once you get good at it, it's not really a technique it's really about who you are. Which leads to another thought. When you first start to learn to DJ, all of these things that you learn may seem like techniques, but after a while they really become who you are. There are techniques to increase your confidence, but after your confidence is higher, is it still a technique or are you actually more confident? I think that goes for much of what is taught here. ****y and funny is a way to talk to women that increases attraction, after a while it becomes who you are.I'm not a big fan o techniques. If she feels inital attraction then there are few things you can do wrong. You don't need all these techniques.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Its my major.Originally posted by Lifeforce
[BTry studying psychology.[/B]
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.